Intent: The idea behind this armor is to supply Gabriel with an incredibly robust and reliable set of Beskar'gam to shield and protect him from blaster bolts and other significant forces better than regular beskar'gam, with a weight increase compensating.
Development Thread: http://starwarsrp.ne.../25489-gear-up/
Manufacturer: Local Beskarsmith, ArmTech Systems Incorporated
Model: Paladin model I
Affiliation: Gabriel Audemars (Mandalorians)
Modularity: Incredibly so.
Material: Full Alloy Beskar, Armorweave undersuit, Transparisteel visor.
Description: As the image shows, this particular set of Beskar'gam has incredibly thick armor plating, this is required for Gabriel's particular combat style, and such was the idea behind the whole thing. Something which could keep up with him on the battlefield and offer incredible protection from various damaging forces. As such the beskar plating on this particular model is almost a quarter of an inch thicker than you'd find on more common models, especially on the chest, back and shoulders. However there are a few weak spots, such as the neck, as the armorweave is a lot less resistant, behind the joints are also rather vulnerable spots.
The weight can also prove problematic if the user is not strong enough to meet the demands to wear this absolute behemoth. But if they can they will reap nearly endless rewards.
The helmet boasts the standard T-shaped visor, only very deformed, this is done on purpose as Gabriel wanted more space to see, this does mean there is slightly less beskar plating on certain areas of the helmet than others, but a strong, deeply tinted half-inch thick Transparisteel visor is used in the aim to hopefully pan out the weaknesses.
Numerous holsters for sidearms can be found seemingly bolted onto the chest and under the arms, useful for a man who prefers to have multiple sidearms just in case. But, they can also be used as handy cigarette and lighter storage or for some of Gabriel's preferred sweeties.
Also the utility belt features several handy pouches to store just about whatever, power-cells, thermal detonators. Sweets. Anything that can fit that Gabe might need.
There are also six small holes in the front part of the armor for fresh air, and about thick enough to fit a cigarette through for a handy mid-battle smoke. These holes shut immediately when there is no oxygen or the air is unsafe to breathe in.
- Audio/Video Recording system
- Environmental Purification System
- 8-10 hour O² supply, varies if usage is frugal or not.
- Target Tracker
- Motion Tracker
- Encrypted Internal Comms Device
- Red triangle can be reprogrammed to show fun dot-matrix emoticons. (This is important)
- Magnification Scope
- UV Laser/Red Laser/Flashlight combo (Note, only one of these can be activated at any one time.)
- Magnification System
- Twin Broadband Antennas angled at 90° behind the helmet.
- Thermal/Infrared/Nightvision/Lowlight imaging (again, only one of these at any given time, obviously.)
- Armorweave Undersuit
- Utility Belt
- Built-in Sheath on back next to right shoulder.
- Jetpack System (JT-12, will be compatible with future models)
- Various holsters all over torso
Right Gauntlet Features:
- Datapad hidden under Beskar flap, can be used to remotely detonate explosives (Provided they offer such a function)
- MM9 Wrist Rocket Launcher
- Grappling hook, optimal weight measured at 380lbs
Left Gauntlet Features:
- ZX Miniature Flame Projector
- Beskar Shiv
Left Leg Features:
- Bacta kit with self-inject
Edited by Rasho the Hutt, 09 May 2014 - 11:24 AM.