OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: The purpose of this submission is to provide the Galactic market with a quality fighting knife which makes avid usage of Czerka Arm's Phrik supply.
- Development Threads: SSB Auction (Phrikite Ore obtained by Czerka Arms), Operation Nightshrike (Phrikite Ore obtained by auctioneer).
- Image Source: Wikipedia
- Manufacturer: Browncoat Arms & Industrial | ATC | Arakyd Industries
- Model: Browncoat Fighting Knife
- Affiliation: Private Market
- Modularity: No
- Production: Minor
- Material: Phrik, Nylon, Leather
- Classification: Vibro-Dagger
- Size: One-Handed
- Length: 29 centimeters
- Weight: 297 grams
- Other Features: Lightsaber Resistance
- Pricing: 7,500 credits or equivalent goods/services
The Czerka Fighting Knife is a relatively straightforward armament, poised to serve a variety of combat-oriented individuals. Utilizing the remainder of the Phrikite Ore that the corporation gained through the auction hosted by the South Systems Bazaar, a durable weapon was forged with the intent of being utilized by hunters, soldiers, bounty hunters, and everything in-between. In terms of statistics, the Fighting Knife is composed of four main pieces. The first is an exceptionally sharp blade of Phrik, whose length is perfect for incorporating into hand-to-hand combat forms. In particular, the blade length was decided with the goal of being long enough to pierce through clothing and burrow deep into the ribcage of the opponent. The second piece is a small guard, also composed of Phrik, whose purpose is offering a degree of protection to the hand whilst the knife is in use. The third component of the fighting knife is its hilt. Composed of a bar of Phrik, the hilt is coated in comfortable, flame-retardant nylon that is patterned in order to ensure maximum grip. The nylon was specifically selected in order to prevent blistering from continual use and for maximum comfort whilst on the field.
Lastly, the final component of the Czerka Fighting Knife is found within the pommel of the hilt: a small vibrogenerator. Through this device, high-speed, sonic vibrations are produced which augment the overall cutting power of the blade. Flesh, bone, and even light armors can be pierced through the augmented cutting strength of the Fighting Knife, thereby making it a capable and deadly armament regardless of the experience of it's wielder. Included with the purchase of a Czerka Fighting Knife is a scabbard composed of the hardened, flame-retardant leather.