Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chapter III: Know your Enemy

Greetings

Azrael has done a lot since I put him on this board, and learned from a great many people. It is however time to do this again. I am requesting someone that is skilled in the uses of a double bladed saber. Someone that is not a Sith sympathizer, but doesn't necessarily have to be a straight up Jedi. This will require a Master of the Force, and someone who has experience in this kind of weapon.​
I am requesting training for Azrael; to instruct a non-force user such as himself in the ways to handle this weapon effectively. The best way to understand how to defend against something, is to learn to use it.​
Who is interested?

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Ah one of the Raaf family: I had actually mentioned this idea to Corvus, but teaching a non-force user was not in the cards. I'd be glad to take you up on this offer, as I know the lightsaber you mention. I'll come up with a reason behind the motivation here, and I can setup a thread. Would you prefer this be on Republic, Mandalorian, or Neutral territory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom