Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coruscanti Fun (Bella Thorn)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Coruscant
Mid-Levels
Flying Bantha Cantina
Ah,the Flying Bantha. It had been a few years since he had come here,it had been a regular hang out spot for him and his commando unit when he was still with the Republic. But now here he was,now a accomplished Protectorate military commander at the bar he once loved,and still did love. After a few minutes of nostalgia,Noah decided to walk in and sat down at the bar and ordered a bottle of Corellian Whiskey. Once he sat,he looked over to the wall and smiled sadly as he looked at the holo frame of him and his team on the wall. Noah grabbed his glass and raised it to the frame and drank down the whiskey in memory of his fallen brothers and sisters.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella walked into the bar, wearing a black skirt and pink tank top. She walked to the bar, smiling as she ordered a blue whiskey and caught a few stares from the guys in the cantina. Once she got her drink, she took a seat at the bar and crossed her legs, taking a sip. She enjoyed the burn when it went down. Taking another sip, she looked around for someone or something interesting.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
"Lieutenant Noah Corek." Noah heard his name and former rank called out and smiled as he recognized the voice and then lifted his head and eyes to look at the grey haired bar owner as she smirked at him. "Anna,its good to see you again." Noah informed her to which she smiled and put another bottle of whiskey from the bar onto the counter in front of him and poured two drinks one for him and one for her. "So tell me,what do you do now?" She asked with mild curiosity as she sipped her drink. "I'm the commander of the Omega Pyre. I joined up with the Protectorate nearly a year ago."

Bella Thorn

B
Bella listened to the conversation, mildly interested. As she sipped her whiskey, she looked the man over. He was well built, a quality she admired. Realizing she was staring, she looked down at her drink, hoping he didn't notice. She took another sip, enjoying the taste of the whiskey. She looked back up at the man, hoping that he didn't notice her staring earlier.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Oh,Noah had indeed noticed the redhead staring at him and decided to give her a little show. Stretching out Noah showed off his toned abs,chest and arms as he stretched out,after this he took a swig from his glass and then looked over at the woman and winked. "So,what's your name sweet thing?" Noah asked,making sure to use his natural Coruscanti accent to emphasize his gruff voice.

Bella Thorn

B
When the man spoke to her, Bella looked down at her drink again, mostly to try and hide her now red cheeks. This attempt failed, it was too obvious. Blushing, she looked over at him. He was stretching, and she stared for another few seconds. "I.. I'm Bella Thorn. You?" She brushed a strand of hair out of her face and smiled at him, regaining her composure

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah grinned as the woman blushed and looked down at her drink to try and hide it,of course this failed. When she spoke,Noah had to admit her voice was very alluring. "A beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Noah said,deciding on not giving up his name to quickly,just in case Bella had something against the Pyre or the Protectorate.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella smiled at the compliment. "So do you have a name? Or should I just pick one for you?" SHe took another drink of her whiskey, draining the glass. Bella walked up to him, sitting beside him in the booth. He seemed friendly enough, why not sit with him?

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah continued to smile as Bella came over and sat down next to him in the booth,after she did this Noah took his arm that had previsouly been laying at his side and put it over the back of the seat and behind her head. "Well,I'd think it be funny to see what kinda names you can come up with." Noah informed her with a slight grin.

Bella Thorn

B
"Well you look like a Brad. Hi Brad, nice to meet you." She giggled as she said this, then ordered another drink. Brushing a stray hair out of her face, she looked over and into his eyes for a moment, then looked back down at the table. When her drink came, she thanked the waitress and took a sip, leaning back in the booth

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah chuckled to himself when Bella said he looked like a Brad. "Close,my name is Noah,Noah Corek." Noah said as he finished off his whiskey and ordered another one as well. Noah found that he liked the company,it had been awhile since he had the company of a woman,especially one as attractive as the one sitting next to him. When he noticed her looking into his eyes,he did the same with hers.

Bella Thorn

B
"Noah, I like that name" she said and smiled. She scooted a little closer to him and then flashed a grin. "So what brings you to a place like this?" She kept looking into his eyes, starting to lose her train of thought. Nervously, she rested her hand on her thigh and brushed some hair out of her face with the other hand.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah chuckled when she said she liked his name. "I hope you like it,of course if you didn't I probably could change it." Noah joked as he noticed she slid closer. When Noah notice her put her hand on her thigh,he placed his over hers to calm her down. "Revisting old memories I guess." After saying this Noah saw a drunken man leering at Bella and sneering at him. Reaching over to scratch his left bicep,he scratched it and pulled his shirt sleeve back so the man could see the Omega Pyre insignia on his bicep.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella giggled at his joke, relaxing a bit. When he put his hand on hers, she blushed and bit her lip. There was an annoying man that she ignored,but Noah didn't. He pulled his sleeve back and revealed a tattoo which seemed familiar, but she was either a little too drunk to know what it was or just didn't know. Bella didn't want a fight to break out, so she whispered in his ear "Just ignore him, please." She dangled her free hand by her leg, ready to whip out her hidden holdout blaster in case something DID happen.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah sighed and then looked at Bella with a smile. "Alright only because you said please." Noah joked as he saw her blush and bite her lip. "You look cute when you blush,it matches your hair." Noah teased her as they sat and Noah took his attention off of the leering man. It was then Noah remembered something he had brought that would impress Bella. He reached over into his satchel and pulled out his blaster pistols and set them to the side and then pulled out at bottle of whiskey. "Tell me Ms.Thorn,you ever drink a glass of Whyren's Reserve?"

Bella Thorn

B
Noah's comment made Bella blush even more. "Stop it, you're making me blush even more!" She lightly punched him in the shoulder with her free hand, giggling. She eyed him as he grabbed his blaster pistols, then set them on the table. "Whyren's Reserve? Can't say I have." She smiled as he took the bottle out.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah laughed when Bella lightly punched him in the shoulder after he had teased her. "Hey I was being serious." Noah informed her with his most charming smile and then began to explain what Whyren's was. "Whyren's Reserve,best whiskey that has ever come out of the Corellian System. It so rich and flavorful that a crate of it costs nearly as much as a light freighter. Good thing for me is that a friend of mines family own a portion of the distillery where it is made,so I get top dollar on the fresh stuff." Noah explained and then poured a bit of the bottle he had into her glass.

Bella Thorn

B
"You're too kind, Noah" she said and smiled. When he explained the whiskey, she grinned. It had been a while since she had the expensive stuff, even though she could easily afford it. When he poured it in her glass, she grinned and leaned into him a bit. "Thanks" she said and lifted the glass to her mouth.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
[member="Bella Thorn"]
Noah smiled when Bella thanked him for the whiskey. "No problem,I know how to treat a beautiful lady right." Noah informed her with a smile and a wink as he filled his own glass and began to sip it,making sure to flavor the taste of the decadent whiskey.

Bella Thorn

B
Bella took a sip of the whiskey, enjoying the taste. It was strong, good thing she likes strong drinks. "This is really good" she said as she took another sip. His hand was still on hers so she flipped her hand over and held his, smiling.

[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom