Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction E.R. (Jedi - NJO - JJE - EJE)

Be careful what you wish for.

yKbUYbz

Tag : Open
"Vanguard" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)

Robes, Battle Armor,Toraynor-Henkan(mind crystal added) Advanced Jedi Utility Belt
Starship: Spectre, HK-88 (NC-1000 X-wing (Jedi Variant) in the hangar, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
[*Happens after this thread, and before this one.]

There was little going on at the Jakku Enclave, but Caltin was scheduled to teach a class. Anyone who knew him knew that while Caltin was not the type to teach the inner meaning of a grapefruit(or classes that he likes to joke about that the Consular’s teach) he enjoyed teaching “the younger set” things that are important to their education in and of the Force. However, for some reason, the Force was telling him to teach a “Self Defense” class today. The younglings did not have it easy in this class at all, they had to be on their guard at all times, but they took to it and took it well.

This was disconcerting though to the Massive Jedi Master as he did not like the idea of Learners so young immediately going into an arc that they might not be prepared for. Caltin believed that you did not choose the arc, it chose you, but these little ones could barely hold training sabers and they were learning how to fight. Why was the Force telling him to teach this class? What was going on?

~”Help…”~

Stopping, mid sentence, the big man looked blankly off in the distance for a moment as if in a trance as he went back to training a young Wookiee how not to swing wildly. The poor “walking carpet” hated the heat, but wanted to be here so he was “toughing it out”. When he was satisfied, Caltin moved on to the next students…

~”Help…”~

There it was again?

~”Somebody…”~

It was Connel! He could recognize the cadence! Connel was in trouble! He was a Knight and should be able to handle his own, but this was different.

I’m sorry young ones, but something has come to my attention, I need to take care of it. We will reschedule.

There was indeed disappointment, and some whining, but each of them knew that he was a Master and if he had to cancel, there was a reason for it.

Caltin was indeed with reason. He only hoped he was wrong.

[3 days later after this thread]

Ruptured eye socket and orbital bone…

Compound fracture of the cheekbone…

Deep fracture of the skull…

Seven broken ribs…

Fractures in C3 and C4 vertebrae…

Dismembered left arm at bicep…

Ruptured intestines…

Multiple chest wounds…

Failure…

Every Jedi has to face it at some time or another and this was his time…

No… not Connel, Caltin. He could not get over the feeling of failure, that he did not prepare his son for this. Connel was a Jedi Knight, and earned that, to be fair, he would face opponents stronger than him from time to time. This was to be expected, but this? Whoever did this to him? This was not simply a victory for the Sith at hand, this was a message. Well, message received. Loud and clear. As he stood there, hands on the shoulders of his grieving wife, Connel’s mother Chrysa Vanagor Chrysa Vanagor , he stood a mixture of emotions. He did not hide them. Connel’s dog Buster lay next to the Bacta tank his son was in, doing his darndest to eliminate any and all space in between him and the medical machine.

There was offers for them to go and get some rest, neither of them would, Chrysa was not leaving her son, and Caltin was going to stand there and go over in his head what he could have done to prepare Connel better for this. Caltin blamed himself for this, and it was going to be something out of the sky to get him to change his mind, he did not blame any of the Jedi for the attack by the “Lizard Man”(@Xeykard”), this was not their fault, it was not Connel’s fault. It was his fault. That meant that it was his fight. He could feel it, there was something big about to go down and he needed to get into the right mind for it, but all he could think about right now was his son, his family.

”Be careful what you wish for…”

Thank the Force that Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield and his team had found him. That is what “family” does, and he would indeed be thanked properly when they had the chance. Right now though, they needed to prepare for Connel’s future. Though he did not always see eye to eye with her, there was only one person Caltin could call for this. She was someone he knew from his time with the Silvers, and she knew Connel from his time with the Temple Giuard. That person was
Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Eku1KfW.png

Last edited:
Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Jakku was always an interesting enclave to visit when she was making the rounds. THeir interests in the region going to the hamasaki which housed hundreds of injured and recovering patients.. THe other enclaves that they worked on rebuilding and this far out there was Ahch-To with some of their facilities. So when the news came something had happened she was there quickly. Drropping out fo the ship into the desert sands and then further as she went into the enclave. ROmi was missing still as far as she knew and her daughter was around at times. Other jedi as well when she touched her feet into the sands and moved. There was something in the air as she stood among some of the others who were moving. A patient had been brought in while she was traveling here and she walked. The names were there but most were new and she picked up Vanagor which was Caltin... but this was not him so first reaction was brother as she came to stand in one of the halls watching the others. "What has happened?"

We will either find a way, or make one.
An eye for an eye only ends with the whole world blind.
jedi_master_male___concept_design_by_ron_faure_dao0fwq-414w-2x.jpg

[Any text in brackets signifies comm-link usage and not face to face conversation]
COMPANION: Buster
SECTOR: Coruscant Temple
MISSION: Survive
TAGS: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

The last time his eyes were open, someone was kneeling over him yelling at him to stay with them. His eyes were now open again, only really momentarily, and he was submerged in some kind of fluid. If he was coherent, Connel would have figured it to be bacta, but he was too far gone at the moment. He could make out several silhouettes on the other side of the glass but could not see clearly who. It did not matter at the moment. All that mattered at the moment was to remain where he was.

Pzd83jEm3s51Zv4hzRsVbjQs66QpeC2mlBp91Kfl7jRrEuJCujwkETQhrSfeTSHyImZUFr87RFpr_e8T0aGMQYhS3goaHUcZW7YA7u5meYTB2ioDGrNz7WnS09D-owkj2v1DI4JL5OpKTbigBQYkNTk

nsIzs1w8GAGVQvnaRWXvaRaDuZRjvd_8AzsMl_9HBY1ukC3TjUYUNwIKckOPFboszyuDQXsZuvRJqey53kWxTi_AZtYAIDKtWT2U3b3BG0A7cCIrQwC23wOTnpaH9vB8cvrbsJdcTdQugkSkR2mgj88

1UJQbNP9nZzfANct8YW4yhPdrkgGnknSPNQ6MTStjq0Hb4zzTNPH4yPvHiMkL0M0nlvjO6XdpZL_WSfcJbzPAjpCDVuyJSiCoLtqcdaW2GMFL7Z7qv1JMqKfDxv_tBYBS0Jw8rOSWBztMhvwBO1n1h4

”What has happened?”

Some may expect him to think that this was a stupid question, after all, his son was floating in a bacta tank. Almost half of his upper body was missing, the rest was all but destroyed. However, no, he did not think that it was stupid at all, and it was partially because he wondered this himself. Who could have done this? Who [I[would[/I] have done this? The thoughts were flooding his mind like a tsunami. It was really getting to him, almost making him feel like he was a Padawan still. No, no, Caltin would not apologize for feeling this way about his son, about his wife Chrysa Vanagor Chrysa Vanagor , about @Ala, about Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield and the rest of the Vanagor’s “family” on Midivinter, about anyone he cared about.

Finally realizing he had yet to answer her question, Caltin snapped out of his daze and looked her way. There was a level of rage in his eyes that someone not in tune with the Force could see, and considering his eyes were cybernetic that was saying something. I don’t know. Obviously this was the work of someone in tune with the Force, but that is the extent of it. I intend to find out who. I only wish Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield was still around, he found Connel and brought him here. I want to thank him personally.

Buster was still ever present around his best friend, but now jumped up into Chrysa’s lap.
_RJdeWlRTnrF6qV_jVxmqJWU0DYlCcz38oZJdimBQ_MG32ks4VEQKLriu4mip7QdRWr9G8GNGHmPtWR8ngGxbshXkDVX-uN7IZYyQppjOMpe__x45rNHikd-NzS3hAsyHVI8RpGWnf_CzIPDBL19Sjg

Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

She moved and stood before the tank looking at the boy inside... not surprising.. more so she had been expecting Caltin but this was different as she moved a hand bringing up a chart to look at. She was checking it over while moving around and allowing the force to reach out and feel. The smallest levels of damage. Visibly there was one thing and as Caltin spoke about it having been a force user she was looking deeper. "It might feel better Caltin but be careful of revenge... even for family. Losing yourself to find whoever or whatever did this." She trailed off but brought a hand up she moved back a little and came around looking up at the man. Her face neutral but some concern in the eyes... her hand coming out to tap his forearm. "Focus on getting him better first, we have some of the most advanced medical technology in the galaxy. Treating him can be done and we are close to the Hamasaki. Healers and doctors can be transported here quickly." The jedi medical retreat served many things and developed some of the newer implants that were being used as well as the latest in healing aids. "Just tell me what you wish to be done? Aside from the obvious of keeping him alive."

Pzd83jEm3s51Zv4hzRsVbjQs66QpeC2mlBp91Kfl7jRrEuJCujwkETQhrSfeTSHyImZUFr87RFpr_e8T0aGMQYhS3goaHUcZW7YA7u5meYTB2ioDGrNz7WnS09D-owkj2v1DI4JL5OpKTbigBQYkNTk

She wasn’t wrong.

He knew it.

He wasn’t the only one.

Chrysa held a hand up as if confirming Matsu’s observation, and confirmed she would not let him get to that point. He did not know what she meant by that, but Caltin knew that Chrysa had some tricks up her sleeves. He also had his precious experience to fall back on. No, Caltin was not shrugging off Matsu’s concern, but he had access to options and and nodded in agreement. ”Justice” not “Vengeance”.

Even a Master needs a pointer every now and again.

Then she asked him what he needed for his son. That was a tough question. Being a father, he knew what he wanted, and he knew the same for Chrysa, but was this up to them? Did they really have the right to decide that for Connel? Perhaps he wanted the best treatment he could get, perhaps he would simply want something… simplistic.

Chrysa just looked up at him, and without any words, he knew what her answer was. He was the same in that mental regard. I know what I want for him, but he is an adult and I want him to be able to make that decision. So if we can wait on that answer until he is coherent enough to give it. I would appreciate it. ”Money is no object” as far as we are concerned, so if he wants something done, or if you want to prepare things for him to choose, that is up to you, you will be compensated regardless.
_RJdeWlRTnrF6qV_jVxmqJWU0DYlCcz38oZJdimBQ_MG32ks4VEQKLriu4mip7QdRWr9G8GNGHmPtWR8ngGxbshXkDVX-uN7IZYyQppjOMpe__x45rNHikd-NzS3hAsyHVI8RpGWnf_CzIPDBL19Sjg

Last edited:
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

She looked at him and her and then at the tank as he spoke. If it was one of her children well she would do a lot and anything would be on the table. Hanna was important to her and what had come from their union was well worth it. "As you wish." She said it with a small grin forming on her face though not from the situation but the chance to... well go all out as she brought up a hand and the screen of her interface showed as a projection. "We'll start with Repli Implants for limbs and tissue. They will take some time to grow but the nerves will mend and it will be like a normal limb. From there we are able to fix and reinforce the bones with Bonemer enhancements, strengthen the Muscle with enhancements and work on the eyes with our Hawkeye implants. Then we'll need to for the extra implants augment with a Hemo enhancement." She tapped the screen with a look over it. "Hmm the danger of rejection is low but there is always the possibility. We'll include an Advanced Medical Implant which will help with it." She said it all while bringing it up into a package for the two of them to see as well as plenty of information that they could look at and decide. "We should be able to get him started quickly. The repli implants will grow at an acceleraated rate but it will still require him to work with them."

image_xHeDMa-i_1710005798296_raw.jpg

The going through of her list of capabilities seemed to bring Chrysa out of her chair, still holding Buster as she walked up to the tank, putting a free hand on it, tears still filling her eyes. It was the chance that Matsu was willing to take to give her son at least some semblance of a life that seemed to bring it out of her as Chrysa looked the way of her husband. They shared quite a bond as he did not need a word from her. Hel felt the same way.

Let’s do it, nothing is off the table. He can decide how he wants to live, but we want Connel to have that chance to.

Whether he became a hard charging Jedi Guardian, or someone who will forever need therapy did not matter at this point. He did not deserve to be in this situation, he should not have to live with it. That burden will forever be on the elder. Much to the worry of his wife.

Eku1KfW.png

b66qcMh.png

DYnZ0fN.png
Objective: Greet Family
Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike

Katarine wasn’t exactly sure what drew her to the room in question. She had never met Caltin Vanagor, though of course she had heard his name and the stories of his legendary deeds through the galaxy. She had never met the healer who had been called to help. She had never even met Master Vanagors wife. The only person in the room she actually knew was the one who would be unconscious and unable to recognize her.

And yet it was that young man her thoughts had dwelled on since meeting him at a social function. It hadn’t been anything special as far as meetings went, other than the fact that his adorable dog Buster had been there. They had shared polite conversation and Kat had loved all over Buster of course, but it was hardly a match made in Heaven type of situation.

And yet her thoughts he dwelt on the handsome young man and his dog for sometime. Maybe a silly crush, maybe the Force telling her he may need help one day. Maybe it was the fact that Kat spent her life as an undercover Jedi Investigator and could help track down the scum behind this. She really did not know but something drew her to that room and when she got there she found a well of emotions ride up as her deep green eyes went to the tank and what remained of that handsome man with his little doggie who had entertained her that one evening.

She forced herself not to look at the tank and instead to the others. “Master Vanagor, I am so sorry for what has happened. My name is Master Ryiah. I… I met your son.. at…”

She trailed off, realizing she really had no idea how to explain what drew her here. A silly crush and a few drinks at a party now seemed like a lousy excuse to disturb this family during such a dark moment. And yet her feet dug into the metal floor as if preparing to stay at all cost.

“I wanted to offer any help your family might need.”

Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah

Ryana had heard about what happened to connel and to her great surprise pip was extremely worried about buster although she was glad pip had made a friend and one he worried about greatly. For a racyon atleast and someone other than herself which kept something other than connels health in ryanas mind. She had gotten to the planet later than she would have liked as she walked the halls unsure of where to go until she walked into the infirmary with pip in toe.

She saw connel in the bacta tank as pip ran right over to buster ryana walked into the room her gut twisted from The site of connel she showed no outside discomfort "master and misses Vanagor I'm sorry about what happened to your son" she said honestly standing there as pip petted buster. of you want I can watch buster while you two help connel recover she offered.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah Ryana mina Ryana mina

SHe gave a nod, the information being there and all of it would be needed as she was sending the requests and orders. "It will be here quickly. We have just worked out new hyperdrives." She said it as someone else entered and her attention went over to the twi'lek who came in after that and both were offering condolences and words. The jedi master started to walk around as she checked over some of the things on the screen. "The ship is being dispatched, we have the Kiyomi enroute." SHe said it more before moving to look at the large mana nd his wife. "I rarely make promises but he will receive the best and Caltin knows that I have access to much more then some of the others."

Location: Infirmary | Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah | Ryana mina Ryana mina

When Ryah made her way in, the concern on her face told Caltin all he needed to know, he knew her by face and reputation (he made it his business to know). The look on her face was someone who was concerned, not simply because a fellow Jedi was in here, but someone she had known. That meant something to the big man as he nodded. I know who you are, thank you for coming by.

Caltin wasn’t dismissing her, just the opposite in fact with his hand on her back gently nudging the Jedi Master further inward.

Neither Caltin, nor Chrysa noticed Pip come in until he was petting Buster (who was back in front of the bacta tank). This time it was Chrysa’s turn to recognize someone, as she in the middle of hugging Ryah but then moved on to Ryana, especially once she spoke up. Chrysa brought up “Pip” and how Connel found it great that “Buster” had a friend. She nodded in agreement thinking it would be best for the pup, even going so far as to emptying her pocket of credit chits and stuffing them in the Twi’Lek Padawan’s hands. This would be more than enough to pay for Buster’s needs, as well as Pip’s too. As far as she was concerned, it was the least they could do for someone who cared about their son and his best friend.

Matsu for all of her bluster was definitely always someone who could be counted on and for that she had his respect. The explanation of what was happening was more for Chrysa, and Caltin knew that as he put an arm around her shoulders and she slipped one under his.Can’t thank you enough.

Eku1KfW.png

b66qcMh.png

DYnZ0fN.png
Objective: Discuss Theories
Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Ryana mina Ryana mina

Katarine was surprised that someone knew of her, but relieved that nobody wanted her to leave. She wouldn't have blamed the family if they wanted some alone time. This was a very tragic event. She was happy to see Buster would be looked after. The little guy really had a soft spot in Kats heart. She offered the pup a smile, though it didn't touch her eyes as they drifted up towards the tank again. She felt her throat tighten slightly as she saw the young knight floating there.

"Do you have any leads on who did this?"

She realized the question was a whisper and closed her eyes, before turning back to the family. Katarine was an investigator at heart and she wanted to see whoever did this pay.

Remain steadfast and you are never without hope
GAME ON YAKHEAD!

l88491-avengers-helicarrier-81409.jpg

LEAD SHIP NAME: CELESTIAL CITY
SHIP CLASS: SUPER CARRIER
EQUIPPED: 25x L4Vele Series Deployable Defense turrets.
Amenediel Shuttle Mk II

SHIP NAME: LIBERTY'S LIGHT
SHIP CLASS:
FIGHTER COMPLIMENT:
103rd Tactical Starfighter Wing "Angel of Death Squadron"

LONG-RANGE INTERCEPTION

[*]Super Archangel class Multi-Role Fighter/Interceptor (10 Squadrons)

STEALTH/RECON FIGHTER
[*]Elysian class Strike fighter (10 Squadrons)

181st Tactical Starfighter Wing “Voodoo Wing”

MULTIPURPOSE SUPERIORITY FIGHTER

[*]NC-1000 X-Wing (10 Squadrons)
[*]
Capital A-Wing (4 Squadrons)

BOMBERS W ESCORT

[*]"AMF" Y-wing Bomber (6 Squadrons)
[*]
Sovereignty Class Heavy/Assault Fighter (5 Squadrons)

78th Support Air Division “Ares Wing

SUPPORT/TRANSPORTS

[*]Cherub Gunship (2 Squadrons)
[*]Cherub Transport (2 Squadrons)

SPACIAL COMBAT AND RENDITION -
SCARs use the Jackal Fighter for its balance of speed and maneuverability as well as its remote capabilities. This allows the elite pilot/operators to"bail" and operate in zero-G often a tactic in boarding capital ships.
SCAR WING

[*]Jackal Class Starfighter (1 Squadron)
For anyone that wants to read it, The Angellus family history to this point Is here.
Angellus "Ewan Isaacs - CAG/SCAR Teams CO"

[ANY COMMUNICATIONS INSIDE THESE BRACKETS ARE THE RESULT OF COMMS COMMUNICATION]
SECTOR: Lost track, just followed a beacon
ORDERS: Screw my orders right now, family first
WINGMATES:
ENGAGING:

He had his orders, they were not here.

He had a history of not breaking orders, history was made to be broken sometimes.

If his superiors didn't like it? Well, he would deal with that when it happened.

Right now, family came first.

It is not touched on now as much as it used to be, but Liram Angellus and Caltin Vanagor were related. It is a long and strange history dating back to nearly nine hundred years ago when Admiral Arestul Angellus married Caltin's sister Tyria. Caltin never held this over Liram, and in fact treated him as a brother and not a "grandkid". In fact, Connel considered Liram more of an "uncle" than anything. This was why when the Admiral had found out what had happened to him, he rushed to the informary holding his former student of Teras Kasi. He was protective of the Jedi Knight in a way he knew Caltin wanted to be but was restricted by that stupid Jedi code (this was not exactly true, but his interpretation). When he reached the wing, Liram saw the big man talking to a couple of Jedi as Chrysa was with another. The medical droids were as inept as ever. A quick nod to Caltin was all the Jedi would need at the moment, they would catch up in a minute, Liram made way over to the missus.

She was all too happy that he was here and hugged him tightly. I came as soon as I heard. Buster was of course ecstatic, dancing around the Admiral who was his visiting playmate. Of course the animal lover would oblige for a moment before walking over to the bacta tank. Looking it up and down he exhibited the rage that he knew Caltin wanted to. Putting a hand on the tank, Liram just uttered a few words. Hey kiddo, I don't know if you can hear me right now, but I need to tell you something. We're going to get them for this.

Location: Infirmary | Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah | Ryana mina Ryana mina

Liram was a welcomed visage normally any time, and he was even now, but Caltin was still processing everything that had gone down and was still dealing with. Ryana mina Ryana mina provided the relief of taking care of Buster’s needs. Matsu Ike Matsu Ike was a gift from the Force in herself, which was amazing, it was as if she was waiting for this to happen with all of the tech and assistance she had ready. Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah , seemed to want to be involved somehow, he knew she was an investigator by reputation, and her questioning came at no surprise.

He still had more work to do though. There was another friend that Connel spoke of, a *Cathar… Jonyna Si Jonyna Si ? She would want to know to be sure of what happened to him. Caltin was going to need to contact *Master Noble, be it Valery Noble Valery Noble , or Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , one of them needed to know where he would be for the foreseeable future.

Realizing his mind was elsewhere, Caltin snapped out of it and answered Ryiah’s question. None. This was not a simple fight, this was a message. Whether it was to the Jedi, or to me in particular, I don’t know.

LOL You don’t have to join if you don’t want to (but are more than welcome if you do) this was just to fill space and add a little more depth to his state of mind.
Eku1KfW.png

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah Ryana mina Ryana mina Liram Angellus Liram Angellus

She stood there and listened to the others while she was focusing on it. She backed away as others approached and stood there for a moment on the side. her hands clasped in front of herself as she spoke looking at Caltin and his wife. "NOw, while we wait. I will explain. The replilimbs will allow him to regrow. With growth acceleration treatments weekly it will age the limbs to how he is now... the main thing you will need to do is help him work with it. He'll need to exercise and work the muscles to make sure the nerves aand everything is properly functioning. If there are problems it can be adjusted and fixed. The bones will be regrowing and for the first few weeks it will be like his limbs are exposed nerves. There will be pain and the smallest sensations could be sensory overload but his limbs will regrow and they will be his own. THe biogel implants will help strengthen the bones and muscle after that and the blood implants will make it so his body will pump better. Delivering oxygen throughout his body." She said it and wanted them to be sure theyw ould be involved. "It will take some time and we shoudln't do everything at once... For safety reasons."

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers

"I'm sorry I'm late," Valery said after quietly slipping into the infirmary. She didn't want to draw attention to herself or take away from the moment people shared inside with Connel. She was here to offer her support, and perhaps talk to Caltin about his son's status, and steps to take going forward. But only if he was ready for that. As a parent herself, she knew how difficult this had to be, and if she had been in his shoes...

Valery shook her head to rid herself of those thoughts.

They were too painful to focus on.

"I'm sure you've been asked this too many times already, but how is he?" Valery asked Caltin with a warm, almost motherly tone. She wasn't speaking from her position right now, but from one parent to another.

"What can I do to help?"

Location: Infirmary | Tag: Matsu Ike Matsu Ike | Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah | Ryana mina Ryana mina | Valery Noble Valery Noble

Valery walking in was a welcome site. She was someone who understood what both of them were going through, not just because she was a Jedi out of time like them but she was a parent and her kids were in the Order. Only she was not met by Caltin, but by Chrysa who hugged her tightly in thanks. She told Valery that it was as bad as it could be right now, but that, thanks to Matsu pulling every “tech” string she had, he was going to pull through eventually.

Caltin was not being “anti-social”, Chrysa needed this interaction right now as much as he did, if not more. He was right there with them, just watching his son blankly float in that bacta and listening to every word Matsu said. He was nodding in understanding and signing all of the electronic paperwork she wanted him to, transferring funds to pay for all of it. Connel would want for nothing. It was then, as if on cue that Valery asked him the question, he had been waiting for, but a part of him had hoped he would never hear.

“What can I do to help?”

Slowly he looked her way, fighting with all of his might to keep his bottom lip from trembling any more than it was. Swallowing the lump in his throat down a little more. He looked at the Grandmaster of the New Jedi Order, and simply told her.

Two things: For them? (Chrysa and Connel) Help him in ways I cannot. Help him be better. For me? Anything, ANY intel you get on anything the Sith are involved in, if they ,move and you plan something… you call me. You bring me in…

Then the features of a warrior Jedi, long known to make the decisions and sacrifices no one else could so that no one else would ever have to, collapsed into a grieving father.

... Please…

Eku1KfW.png

Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor

Ryana didn't know the depths of pain connels parents where going through and being a padawan she couldn't help much but she could look after buster for them. As she walked over to buster she sat down next to the young aak dog pip moved so ryana could pet buster pip almost reading the room as if he knew busters pain putting the credit chits connels mother gave her to help take care of buster into one of her robe pockets. She petted buster "he's gonna be OK buster" she said lovingly as she petted the small dog beside her buster put his head on ryanas lap as she petted him and a smile formed on her face as pip who was usually energetic and mischievous walked up and hugged buster. Ryana had faith that she was going to get buster through this and that maybe pip would or even could eventually become less mischievous.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Katarine Ryiah Katarine Ryiah Ryana mina Ryana mina Liram Angellus Liram Angellus Valery Noble Valery Noble

Another came to join them aas she was going over everything there. Caltin would be able to find his information surely and if not she was certain she could have something that would help... a small look back though while she was loking at the bacta tank more focused on that then the other. ONce everything was ready signature wise well she would wait. Finding a place to sit and meditate while she was focusing on the bacta and Connel with her breathing going steady. She tucked her knees under herself while looking there and slowly narrowed her focus.. smaller and smaller until she could see the fringes and ends... the damaged tissue being worked on with the bacta and a little help from her with aart of the small stacking and converting the matter to set it up so the implants would be able to be installed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom