Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleeting Buddies Needed (Jockeys and Ground Pounders Also Welcome)

4546767-0549222563-ibrRD.gif

I don't have much experience writing for large scale operations, so I'm looking for some roleplay partners that have done fleeting on Chaos. I don't care about your allegiances, within the RP, you would just be a simulated enemy.

As far as the scenarios go, I'd like to try my hand at some "pure" space battles, and operations conducted in direct support of ground forces. Since the setting would be a simulation, I'd use the opportunity to test some new tech, so these posts could count as dev threads too.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Suravi Teigra"] The Directorate Can help you out if you like. I am sure we can line something out that will work. My advice is start small. Patrol group or smaller. For development make the ship or what ever the central focus. Just let me know if you would like to Sim. :)

I can also be present for this (as part of the Directorate).

You might want to consider joining the Warmonger faction. It's an OOC group that discusses how to conduct large-scale battles, both for fleets and armies. We also have a forum there for doing test battles that don't really count for anything in universe.

Suravi here, thanks to everyone who responded. Just to let you know, this character is a Jedi affiliated with the Galactic Republic. She has renounced her ties with TJO to become an officer.

[member="Reshmar"] What is the Directorate?

[member="Gir Quee"] Warmongers, oooh, thanks. Can you recommend some good battle threads to review?

[member="Ayden"] We can pew together. I would also like a hat.

[member="Galen Tyv"] Nice I was hoping to get at least one Sith fellow in here. I'd like to run through some ground operations with you then. Are you a fan of Sithspawn?

[member="Eliza Raxis"] That would be cool.

Arisa Yune said:
[member="Gir Quee"] Warmongers, oooh, thanks. Can you recommend some good battle threads to review?
Is there any particular type of battle you're looking to review?

A lot of fleeing on Chaos has been part of invasion threads, so there's usually a bit of post weeding to read a full fleeting battle. I'm certain there are many more fleeting actions in those threads than I'm aware of.

But if you're looking for pure fleeting threads though, I'd check out No blood for Isotope and Terminus Facility - space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom