Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Lightsaber Combat & You

While Gene may not be a member of the order, yet, I feel like I'd like for him to get some practice in with his lightsaber forms that he learned but didn't exercise extensively. Any interest perhaps?

Lightsabers drool! Swords are cool!

In all seriousness, I'm up to have Iko learn some more fighting stuff. I plan on having him learn his own styles for using swords eventually.

Julius has a good rounding in all 7 forms, but particularly Makashi, Ataru, and very fond of Vapaad if you're interested, though the last one might be more philosophical than actual given your age and inexperience and his morals. Stop by Corellia if you want!

Ok! So! I'm determined to have Ran train with everyone at some point but I am just one person with a finite amount of time to devote to this wonderful website, so I'll reach out to y'all as I become available and in no particular order. Thanks for the interest y'all. Im excited to write with all of you in the future.

Additionally

Gene Kenobi Gene Kenobi Yes. Interest. What forms does Gene practice? And where would he and Ran meet.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Ran isn't well versed in Ataru but is capable of its practice. Let's do it!

Valery Noble Valery Noble Absolutely, Lets mix this in. Ran has fought beside Valery but has never had the extreme honor of going saber to saber with the Master.

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el Sounds like its time to break out the old fists of fury.

Iko Vel Iko Vel The blade is cold but the lightsaber is deft

Braze Braze Ran hasn't trained her hand at Jar'Kai, maybe Braze can teach her a thing or two.

Kaleleon Kaleleon Funnily enough those are Ran's best forms as well. Let's put these two together in a friendly duel.

Aris Noble Aris Noble And which one will the future battle master teach Ran?

Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire It seems a trip to Corellia is in order. I think a lesson in Vapaad would do Ran some good, even if it is to learn to defend against it.

Ran Serys Ran Serys Gene has dabbled in a variety of forms, but mastered none. He is favorable to Ataru but Niman is another he has practiced with. As for location? Gene travels to temples around the galaxy because he's a historian of sorts. With time he'll join the order officially and it will be more pertinent that he learns all his forms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom