Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for Mandalorian's

Hello everyone! I am new here and looking forward to getting Zen-Bek started on some adventures and Role Play. I will type up a bit of recent back story and have some ways that I may begin interactions with the community.

After traveling around the Galaxy for most of Zen-Bek's life, he would end up on his home world of Balmorra. He would go to many cantinas in Sobrik and discretely ask for any Mandalorian Enclaves that may be nearby. He would be interested in finding members of Clan Rook, however any Mandalorian's would do for now. Till then he would spend most of his time at the Sunken Sarlak Cantina, watching the groups of people and studying his surroundings. His shiny, yet worn, metalic armor would easily stand out, as the lights in the cantina gleamed off his gold-colored trims. He wouldn't be seeking any bounties or jobs, nor did he order any drinks or food. He just came to the cantina each day and took the same booth and watched. It wouldn't be unheard of to know a Mandalorian was constantly at this cantina each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom