Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prisoner of the One Sith

So I've been collaborating with some of the higher-ups in the One Sith about what awaits Thurion in the near future: He's about to get captured and taken prisoner by them.

I've yet to hammer out the exact details, but I know this much:
  • It will be an Open thread, meaning any number of you (but not too many, of course) may join in and attempt to stop this from happening. Just please be aware that the outcome will not change; he will lose and be captured. This is just an offer to fight some Sith in PvP.
  • Thurion will not turn to the Dark side after being captured, nor will he join their ranks (although I might join their faction OOC). Unlike some on this board, he does not give up his beliefs so rashly, and would rather die before succumbing.
  • I will not leave the Levantine Sanctum during this whole period, of which length I do not know.
  • I will finish up as many threads as I can muster before devoting my time to this story arc. Just beware that my muse is lacking as is and that I am eager to go through with my plans.
Here's where I am looking for input:
  • The location. I was thinking that they could attack his home on Laekia directly. It'd put a much more chaotic and desperate touch on the whole ordeal. Of course, the question that arises is how they knew to look for him on Laekia, and that if they know where he lives then they'd probably know the Levantines are situated there as well, which I don't think they do (?).
  • How many, if any of you, would be interested in participating in the thread? Let me know down below.
  • Could this be seen as the long-awaited Skirmish between the One Sith and the Levantine Sanctum, or do we still wish to save that for once the Ghost Ship has been taken? I'd be fine either way.
These are my thoughts so far. I'd be more than happy to hear what you all think of it, and what you have to add to it.

#Crestfallen

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

But...but...[member="Valeria Aetani"] was finally going to get the chance to be all heroic...and get knighted! And [member="Chloe Blake"] was going to use ALL her alts (in other words everyone on the board).

Of course...it's great that Asha is alive again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom