Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Rule of Might | DE Populate of Aurion | Dark Side Elite

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Kaleb behaved no more than a mad dog as he tried to beat the Nautolan down with his arms, his fists as he tried to inflict more damage for the alien dark jedi to take. One could see that Kaleb was growling, foaming at the mouth as he seemed to take great delight in trying to beat down the one who called him weak. If sabers were allowed, he didn't doubt that he would have killed his fellow Elite right here in the dueling ring. Perhaps killing one of his own would cause the others to view him with respect, or fear? He wasn't certain, not that he cared as all his thoughts were a primal state of rage. His fear had consumed him to the point where he no longer thought rationally.

He tried to reach for the Elite's head as if to smash him violently against the stone. He didn't anticipate that some spilled wine could give the Nautolan the reprieve he desired. Kaleb let out a fierce yell. "I'm blind!!!" He said as he halted his assault to try and rub the burning sting from his eyeballs. He could feel the tears adding to more pain, he could barely see but he was more enraged than ever. His vision was blurry, he could see Creuat still on the floor. With a savage grunt did Kaleb crawl back towards the Nautolan this time to inflict a worse beating.

He looked to the Nautolan this time getting up slowly. His eyes still watering, his fingers still rubbing against his eyelids to try and salvage his vision. An idea came to mind. An idea to finish off the Nautolan and give him a wound he wouldn't forget. A feral smirk came across his lips once more. Instead of beating him, did he attempt to grab the dark jedi and lift him up. Kaleb was going to carry him as if to put him on display for all those watching. Provided that he didn't resist in kind, if the headmaster and the others wanted a spectacle, he would give them the show they all craved to see.

Creuat Creuat

Tally:
Round 1: 12
Round 2: 8
Round 3: 7

The spilled wine was a success and gave him a breather while Kaleb rubbed his eyes to try to get rid of the stingy alcohol in his eyes. It was only for a moment until the enraged animal recovered and tried to lift up Creuat. The Nautolan allowed the man to let his overconfidence and rage control him. Kaleb was a mere slave to his emotions, an antithesis to the Dark Side Elite as their doctrine trained them to control their emotions and meld it with the Dark Side.

Let him have the glory until the time was ripe.

With the Force he pulled his training blade and directed it to Kaleb’s exposed shoulder, enough power to both numb and bruise his muscles and bones. Enough to lose his grip on Creuat and be left with one good arm.

Dice Tally:
1. 7
2. 5
3. 5
4. 15

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Kaleb had quickly hoped to put on a show, a grand finale to this fight. He would make the Nautolan pay for mocking him. He would be left with a wound to remember Sunwalker by, that is of course there wasn’t any surprise last moves to be made. Even as Kaleb felt the burning sting of alcohol against his eyes, his sight slowly rebounded from the sneaky move to be made. Quickly did Kaleb try to lift the man up if only to put on a humiliating display for the spectators to watch.

He could feel the dark Jedi stirring with energy. There was some fight left in him after all, to which Kaleb hoped to quickly break his spirit. Just as he was about to put Creuat into position did he strike. The Nautolan quickly made a play for the training blade on the floor. Kaleb in his overconfidence barely had time to react. Kaleb was forced to quickly drop the dark Jedi to the hard stone below. His eyes watched as the blade attempted to go for the arm.

With a ferocious growl did he move to grab Creuat sword arm. Grappling the hand that held the blade did he move to wrestle with the dark Jedi. In the struggle he hoped to land a decisive blow to the chest, or neck if his might could overcome the Nautolan. He gritted his teeth as he moved to plunge the blade, if not slice him with it. His eyes locked into the void of orbs that started defiantly back at him. “Who’s in the gutter now!!” He growled trying to force the Nautolan to lose his grasp on the blade, giving Kaleb the momentum he needed to finish the fight.

Creuat Creuat

Tally:

Round 1: 12
Round 2: 8
Round 3: 7
Round 4: 14

From under his sack-hood Vorm tuned in on the body language of his talking opponent, his tall shadow creeping ever closer. The pace of his approach slowed, his senses narrowed. Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok 's words echoed only in the back of his mind as he took one careful step after another. Vorm did not take the him for a fool. But he himself was no fool either, for he expected Malva'ikh to leverage his superior agility.

In a flash, the pale demon pounced at the mutant, sliding then planting his feet to his right. With a slight delay Vorm caught up with his acrobatics, preemptively swinging his own weapon for a violent parry, but they were the Emperor’s Elite for a reason; however slight, this delay brought dire consequences. Malva'ikh’s strong upward slash collided with the sideways-swing of Vorm, but instead of cutting up his back, bludgeoning the hand that gripped the weapon. The successful hit sent the brute’s training sword spinning up and away. Through gritted teeth he growled as he recoiled his hand that first experienced a sharp pain, then immediate, total numbness.

Not a second later, in a burst of Force-fueled rage he thrust out his other hand, attempting to cage Malva'ikh’s own weapon-wielding hand in his claw grip, so that he could wrench him closer for a headbutt - now that his nimble opponent is within reach.

Round one: 12
Round two: 14
Round three: 18

His reflexes kicked in to firmly land on the ground when Kaleb dropped him. His trick failed, though he was armed and catching Kaleb at a disadvantage. Even with his rage he could not be immune to the heavy effects of the toxins coated on the blade.

The two wrestled over the sword, both having a firm grip over its hilt.

It all took one mistake for one or the other take advantage and find victory.

Dice Tally:
1. 7
2. 5
3. 5
4. 15
5. 7

Blade of Wrath
VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

ORSIS ACADEMY - THE DUELING RINGS
VVVDHjr.png

A successful hit on the first move came in very narrow percentages, narrower still in the event the other came from similar foundations. The reaction to her opening of the duel broadcast as much, lifting a corner of her mouth - the dregs of an empty snort - when the Inquisitor stepped around to evade her jab; Irae made adjustments in tandem, withdrawing her blade from its extended position and drawing herself back a step.

The opposing blade coming for her feet in the following seconds was narrowly caught in her awareness just prior to it closing on her legs, sending the half-Nagai further back into a nimble rearward hop before the slice could clear through her stance. Efficiency, rather than flourish. Any exchange on equal footing could turn to attrition.

Within the motion of that hop, she hooked the end of her saber in under the Inquisitor’s, sending the blade away from the floor with a sharp upward flick of her own weapon the moment her feet reconnected with the surface of the ring, an action she followed up, chaining into the attempt to press the Kandaran back further still, and off-balance with an exacting telekinetic shove.

Amena Kader Amena Kader

--------------------

Tally:
Round One - 15
Round Two - 15

Prowler's form shifted into a torrent, propelling himself at her with the speed and menace of a riptide. Her precognitive senses blazed; Prowler's lunge at her midriff unfolded in her mind's eye a moment before it materialized in the present. She executed a powerful parry, characteristic of Djem So, aiming to disarm her opponent and force a lapse in his telekinetic focus. If she could create that opening in his barrier, Sinestra would unleash a strong Force push against her foe.
The screech of metal blades raking against one another echoed in the chamber. Followed by the rattle and sliding of a metal blade on the floor. The Filar-Nitzan, in actuality, had his telekinetic grip released from the weapon and it was sent hurdling away. No doubt it would give Sinestra Sinestra great satisfaction to see him disarmed and then his form pushed back into particles of purple and black smoke into the air.

The beings alien eyes caught at the last moment the gesture of a force push but it was too late. Wafting in the room, roughly 2 and half meters tall and wide were the remnant's of Prowlers clouded smoke like body after the fact. Slowly the particles swirled near each other, giving the pretense that they would reform but nothing happened. Instead the now vast expanded gaseous form floated forward as a collective and crackled with electricity. Within it beamed two massive purple eyes.

Dueling is for warriors. Not assassins.

" I admit you have more combative experience than I, But I have more experience killing."

Tally
R1 - 1
R2 - 9
R3 - 9

VVVDHjr.png

SUPREMACY
~finish ‘em Mal~

GEAR: In bio
ENGAGING: Vorm Vorm

qXu9Rp6.png

ORSIS ACADEMY, MID RIM

The brute reacted quickly to my swift movement, much to my demise, raising his own saber to defend his rear from a direct saber contact. Sounds of two training saber clashing could be heard all over the empty ground, over the noises made by the spectators that had filled the field previously. The brute’s parry was a bit late however, my training saber clashed with his a little too close to his hand, throwing his saber off his hand, and the recoil of my saber whacking said hand.

The strike did nothing but enraged the brute however, and I was too out of position to escape his wrath. Bursting forward to capture my saber hand in his grasp, he crushed my hand in his and deliver a nasty headbutt that should’ve sent me flying feet away, if I wasn’t holding on so hard on his hand.

It was a hard impact, crimson blood looks awfully enticing on my pale skin, hopefully hard enough impact to pull him to the ground with me, while my saber also hit the ground rolling feet away from the crashing site.

qXu9Rp6.png

Tally:
ROUND 1: 16
ROUND2: 2
ROUND 3: 2
ROUND 4: 3

The faint, triumphant snarl on Sinestra's face faded at Prowler's transformation. The being became all but dark clouds rumbling like an inevitable storm; high voltage humming about the hovering gloom.

"I admit you have more combative experience than I, But I have more experience killing." A hateful gaze of purple cracked through the tempest; she answered in kind, flames of sulfur dancing in her iris. She drank on the hatred billowing between them, charging the Force through her saber for retaliation.

"I doubt it." Sinestra said, her taunt echoing through the ethereal.

Prowler Prowler

round 1: 10
round 2: 19
round 3: 8
round 4: 10

Vorm’s head smacked against the Evereni’s face with an organic-sounding thud, a bright spatter of blood smeared across the faces of both combatants. With ears ringing from the impact, he wanted to continue his close-quarters assault, but Malvaikh had already planned the next move for him.

In the next moment, they were already torn asunder, into the mud. With the one remaining, functioning hand still holding onto Malvaikh’s wrist, Vorm was unable to fully cushion his descent to the ground. Grunting, he first fell on his elbow, then on his side. His hand slipped, letting go of Malv'aikh sooner than expected.

Vorm tries pushing himself away from the ground in order to get in a kneeling position, so that he can continue his enraged assault, but with only one hand to lean on, it proves more difficult. Knowing Malvaikh and his incredible agility, he has ample opportunity to take action before the lumbering brute collects himself.

Round four: 14

banner13.png

VIPER
DUELING RING | ORSIS
TAG: Irae Irae

imperialsilver.png

banner16.png

PNEUMA

Amena was mildly impressed.

Finally someone that was more along the lines of a match for her. She'd been getting a little bored. To spar with this woman would at least be an entertaining pastime.

Amena's blade was deftly evaded and hooked out of the way of harm. The Kandaran absorbed the motion, flowing with the hooking motion with her own blade to prevent it from flying from her hand with the initial action.

With their blades locked in a way, the Viper anticipated some other kind of follow up. She would do the same, after all. So when Irae sent a Push her way, she'd also decided to throw up an extra barrier to bolster the natural one. Though the barrier prevented the full purpose of the Force, the impact still slid her back a small pace though she kept her balance.

"Nicely done." Amena smirked, blade at the ready again. Senses wide open, she darted forward with Force-induced speed. Her blade aimed for her opponent's neck in a hidden feint to try and bait a parry toward that region. But then she swiftly changed course to instead slice down toward the opposite hip.

At the same time, she flung a short distance Push of her own toward her fellow Elite to see if she could unbalance her.

Tally:
Round 1: 14
Round 2: 18

The faint, triumphant snarl on Sinestra's face faded at Prowler's transformation. The being became all but dark clouds rumbling like an inevitable storm; high voltage humming about the hovering gloom.

"I admit you have more combative experience than I, But I have more experience killing." A hateful gaze of purple cracked through the tempest; she answered in kind, flames of sulfur dancing in her iris. She drank on the hatred billowing between them, charging the Force through her saber for retaliation.

"I doubt it." Sinestra said, her taunt echoing through the ethereal.
He responded with a simple singular word. " Impudence." Then in a instant his form shrank into a condensed ball of gas roughly 8 inches in diameter and wisped toward the seer. He held no weapon. The lightning was gone about his aura. He was just dark purple gas with the visage of a skull facing Sinestra Sinestra . Hollowed eyes glanced at her face and the means of entrance there of. The nose and mouth primarily. Racing forward with a burst of preternatural speed, the gaseous being sought a way in. Into the Seer herself.

Tally
R1 - 1
R2 - 9
R3 - 9
R4 - 7

It all happened in a heartbeat—a blur to the naked eye. The vengeful gaseous ball surged forth and Sinestra's saber met it with a furious swat; though this time the ethereal enveloped the saber in an invisible polish, driven by her belief that Prowler's physical invulnerability ended where the Force began.

Prowler Prowler

round 1: 10
round 2: 19
round 3: 8
round 4: 10
round 5: 10
—————
total: 57

VVVDHjr.png

SUPREMACY
~finish ‘em Mal~

GEAR: In bio
ENGAGING: Vorm Vorm

qXu9Rp6.png

ORSIS ACADEMY, MID RIM

The direct impact straight to the ground wasn’t as smoothly as I had planned. I landed awkwardly on my elbow while Vorm body crushed my ribs. When the brute rolled away and pushed himself to his knee, I eyed the situation to see all the available options.

I could just continue securing an advantageous position using my agility, albeit staying bare-handed, or I could scramble for my training saber, risking an opening, but it could very well be a move that ends the fight in my favour.

Decision, decision.

My instincts lean to the second option, and so I scramble on the ground for my previously discarded training saber, leaving what could’ve been an advantageous position.

qXu9Rp6.png

Tally:
ROUND 1: 16
ROUND2: 2
ROUND 3: 2
ROUND 4: 3
ROUND 5: 13 (gg)

Vorm fell on Malva'ikh, a cracking sound accompanying both of their pained grunts. Both members of the Dark Side Elite suffered, physically and mentally. Having to face one of their own was punishment, for no straightforward winners could emerge from within a ring that housed some of the best warriors that the Dark Empire could offer.

Still, it seemed that in the end a small, situational advantage tipped the scales in Vorm's favor. As the lumbering brute stumbled to his feet, the pale demon began crawling toward his weapon. Towering over his prone comrade, Vorm raised his intact arm and pointed it at Malva'ikh's discarded weapon. It shook in place, then quickly flew into the awaiting hand of the former Ren.

With training sword pointed at his comrade's neck, the panting brute claimed his victory. Baptized in blood and mud, they shared this final moment of silence.
- All right, Evereni. We need a drink after this. - Vorm then throws the weapon off to the side, and lies down in the dirt near the pale demon that nearly had him: Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok .

Round four: 14
Round five: 15
Total: 73

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

The fight between the mad Human and the cocky Nautolan had been brutal, as well as having been brief. In one moment were the both of them wrestling for control of the blade, until his haze of madness had brought in a burst of strength. For a singular moment did the fallen Jedi managed to inflict a final blow to the Nautolan. He looked to see many cheered, others sat back enjoying what treats they brought with him. Kaleb would glance momentarily to the alien beneath his feet. His eyes narrowed in disgust, as he was tempted to spit at the being, add a final insulting kick to show who was trash now. No... Kaleb didn't intend to taint his victory but have this match be a reminder of who was superior.

His name was announced as the winner of his round. Kaleb would give a slight bow to the spectators before he was gestured to the next platform. He watched as the medic droids went over to the Nautolan who boasted, mocked Kaleb. Now Kaleb was one of the last ones standing, a testament shown that he was no ordinary Jedi Knight. He was one of the few chosen by the Emperor himself, he would make sure to live up to that reputation. Kaleb wasted no time in jumping to the next platform, ready to advance even further to take his place as one of the most respected and feared of the Elite.

"Yes! Yes! Trash... Who trash now! F-Fight big guy, yes give me more!! GIVE ME MORE!!" Kaleb now yelled in a lust for battle. He eyed the being known as Vorm. A mysterious brute, and a former Knight of Ren. There was a feral look in Kaleb's eye as he stared the man down. Slowly did he approach, pacing cautiously. A scowl formed across his features, for this round he sought to end quickly. "Down ya go!!" Kaleb said as he laughed hysterically in the midst of his attack. He moved with quickness, as he attempted to use his agility to knock the training sword from the grasp of Vorm, and strike with a quick thrust of his saber to the man's chest hoping that he moved faster than him in his opening strikes.

Vorm Vorm

Tally:
Round 1: 3

Having had just enough time to recover after a real tough brawl against Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok and regain control of his numbed right hand, Vorm found himself being led down into a different arena, this one metallic, rectangular, and closed-off from the outside.

Dull white LED lights shone on grey steel alloy. Still bloody and dirty from the last fight, the brute looks around, finding nothing to turn to his advantage. In the next second, another one of his comrades in the Dark Side Elite, Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker is raised before him on a platform. The corrupted Knight appears very agitated.

"Yes! Yes! Trash... Who trash now! F-Fight big guy, yes give me more!! GIVE ME MORE!!" Kaleb now yelled in a lust for battle.

Though not visible outside of his sack-hood, Vorm raises an eyebrow, having trouble matching what he sees to the mental image of the stoic warrior he met on Bogan. - What happened to you, man? - But their conversation is cut short.
He eyed the being known as Vorm. A mysterious brute, and a former Knight of Ren. There was a feral look in Kaleb's eye as he stared the man down. Slowly did he approach, pacing cautiously. A scowl formed across his features, for this round he sought to end quickly. "Down ya go!!" Kaleb said as he laughed hysterically in the midst of his attack. He moved with quickness, as he attempted to use his agility to knock the training sword from the grasp of Vorm, and strike with a quick thrust of his saber to the man's chest hoping that he moved faster than him in his opening strikes.

Since Kaleb had more armor on than Vorm’s previous opponent, he moved slightly slower, giving Vorm a better chance of keeping up. It also didn’t help Kaleb’s case that he announced his attacks with a yell. The brute backpedaled, swatting Kaleb’s first attack to the side with power, but was a little too late to bring his saber back in to fully parry the second thrust at his chest. The blades contacted, but Kaleb’s training sword slid forward, bruising the left side of Vorm’s torso. A now familiar spike of pain shot from his ribs and all over his body, but like last time, the spot went numb immediately after. Vorm's stance widened to maintain his composure. He now had difficulty breathing.

In retaliation, Vorm attempts to slide even further back, slashing once at Kaleb’s extended forearm, and should he succeed, follow up with a Force push.

Round one: 7

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Kaleb had hoped for his mad strike to work, he was more agile compared to Vorm, and twice as insane for he had nothing left to lose. He cried out trying to swing his blade in hopes of disarming, or striking Vorm. Not that it mattered much to the crazed Dark Jedi. Vorm had easily swatted back against Kaleb's blade in his attempt to disarm, but the quickness that Kaleb held had proved useful upon second strike. The thrust of the blade aimed towards Vorm's chest, the blade moved closer Kaleb looked gleefully as he had thought that his victory would soon be his.

He could hear Vorm's breathing shift. He could see there was swelling along his muscles. Yes! He had him. Would it be enough? Would it simply be enough for him to bring down the hulk of a man? He would have to inflict more damage than that, and so he would. However, in his arrogance did Kaleb fail to dodge the slash in retaliation for his own hubris. His eyes widened as he watched the training blade slash upon his arm. Quickly did he switch hands as he felt pain course through him, then his right arm feel numb, his blade now moved to only one functional hand. Kaleb wanted to cry out in pain, was it not for the Force push that followed from the strike.

Kaleb went sliding across the duel ring, some distance was put between him and Vorm as he let out a feral shriek, a hand extended outwards to use the Force to slow his slide to the edge of the ring, stopping at where he began his first strike. The arrogant look had turned to that of an angered ghoul staring at the man. As Kaleb regained his composure giving the training saber a twirl within his left hand, he remembered the man's words.
- What happened to you, man? -

Kaleb at first began to go into hysterical laughter, he brought his saber up as if to point at his own head then he spoke. "Shadows... S-Shadows scream! Shadows reveal all--Chains... Chains must be broken... Chains are the easy part. It's what goes on in here that's hard." The laughter turned into a mad sob, as if whatever was in the Phobis device had given Kaleb a sort of mad clarity, and whatever demons the force forsaken thing carried.

The mad sobbing turned into another feral cry. This time would Kaleb return Vorm's gesture by using the numbing pain, the crazed anger to fuel his power. He would head into a dash, bend his knees slightly and with another feral cry, would he launch himself into the air, hoping to use his quick descent into a spiral attack with his saber, hoping to plunge his saber into the man's neck if not again through his chest.

Vorm Vorm

Tally:

Round 2: 16

He gripped his training sword harder.

Now it clicked for Vorm. That phobis device did this to him. The answer from Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker was like the words of a madman; still, the old brute did not underestimate him. In the Force, his opponent hasn’t diminished one bit, in fact, his ferocity lent him new qualities. He was strong. He was unpredictable.

In the blink of an eye, Kaleb was on him. The beast in Vorm focused, reacting instinctively as the maddened Dark Jedi struck at him from above. He rolled to the side before the fateful strike could be delivered upon him, but kept the tempo; the brute raised his sword high to hammer away at Kaleb with two mighty strikes at his left and right sides.

Round one: 7
Round two: 12

VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Sinestra Sinestra Creuat Creuat Prowler Prowler Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Irae Irae Amena Kader Amena Kader

Kaleb’s feral look continued to persist on his descent towards his enemy. He was ready to end this, for too long the others ignored him, treated him as lesser than them all. No, he would show all of the Elite why the Emperor above all had chosen him. Groomed him to take the mantle of Sith. With this challenge he would overcome, and if he lost a vengeance would be unleashed unlike any other. His mad eyes glowed with a howling fury, all focused on this brute of man. He only hoped that his strike would land true.

Quickly did Kaleb fall on Vorm, only for in the final seconds before impact did the brute move to his side. Kaleb gritted his teeth in frustration and anger. Kaleb would move to a drop roll to safely land. As soon as he landed on his feet, he looked up to see the brute strike back. His eyes widened, for he allowed his arrogance get the best of him in the heat of the fight. A mistake Kaleb hadn’t learned to overcome. He moved quick to parry against one blow. The strength of Vorm almost knocked the training saber from his very grasp.

The second blow would come furiously crashing down on him, as the blade moved to strike him did Kaleb move with swiftness, one good hand left, and little options did Kaleb in his desperation would try to strike with an uppercut with his blade aimed to pierce the shoulder of Vorm’s sword arm. He would either deaden the brute’s arm or his blade would finish the mad Dark Jedi right here and now.

Vorm Vorm

Tally:
Round 2: 16

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom