Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shadow: New Mission Interest Check

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Eenes Kokad"] [member="Cynthia Alucard"] [member="Niamh Raste"] [member="Anastasia Rade"] [member="Vexander Graves"] [member="Lok Jorunn"] [member="Oka Osaa"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Cobalt Krell"] [member="Allana Gan"] [member="Eenes Kokad"] [member="Reiko Ike"]

Hi all.

Thought I'd throw up a new idea for a Shadow thread - a new adventure on Voss to the Dark Heart ruins. Ok when I say, "I", it really came from Coci. So kudos to her for this.

Wookiepedia info is below:

The Dark Heart was a ruin located deep within the twisted regions of the Nightmare Lands on Voss. Few surviving texts speak of the site as being a complex maze of chambers with some being sealed while others being broken from within. In addition, it was claimed that a vast series of underground corridors resided at the Dark Heart. It was said that the area was filled with corrupted monsters and ancient secrets with orbital reconnaissance indicating that it may in fact be the oldest structure on the planet.

The Sith Lord Nerrethel spent two years researching texts and studied the Dark Heart. His activities led to the formulation of several theories with one claiming that the architecture resembled that of the ancient Sith of Korriban. This included an orientation relative to Voss's constellations. Following an attempted visit to the Dark Heart himself, Lord Nerrethel was found dead on the borders of the Nightmare Lands with the only words of his expedition being "it sees".

So nothing off-world, all based on Voss, but who fancies going out there to see what's going down with the ruins and what dark secrets it houses.

Any ideas, please share below, as this is just the foundations for something we can all input to for a bit of fun.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom