Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Jedi: With A Vengeance

OOC: Cleared with [member="Darth Vornskr"] for use of Panatha :)

the_Tower_Above_Stone_City_by_JJasso.jpg

Panatha
Panatha System

Now the pleasantries of paying the final respects to the late Grandmaster Iella E'ron were over on Voss, Connor Harrison could go off grid while the new Grandmaster, [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], was busy nestling in the rose-tinted goggle vision of love [member="Coci Heavenshield"].

Someone had to do something to find what happened to Iella, and with one of the few people in the Order he could trust, [member="Nima Tann"], Connor had managed to pull the final destination where Iella's belongings came from: Panatha. It was all he had, and he would focus on the wildest spot of Dark Side activity he could on the planet and work from there.

With the offer presented to his Padawan [member="Syala Daivik"] to attend the dangerous investigation with him, it was her choice if she came along or not. Either way, he would understand.

The Ranger transport taken from Voss wouldn't be missed, and Connor was focused as he came into the atmosphere of the planet, looking dark and gloomy with the dark terrain almost blending with the grey clouds of the skies. Lots of settlements, cities and towers could be seen across the view of the cockpit.

He turned to Nima.

"Find the source of any known Sith or Dark Side activity on the planet Nima, and we will go from there. I need to find something. A name, a place; anything to bring back to find out what happened to Iella, but this stays between us for now. No-one else."

Connor wore his black and silver armor, ready for anything, and his steely blue eyes gazed outwards from the ship to match his steely resolve to be the Master who represented everything Iella stood for.

[member="Darth Valtryx"]

The tomb of Yun was unsurprisingly small, yet the dark side of the force hung strongly like a foul smell in it's air. An Epicanthix himself, it was common sense that the long-dead Dark Jedi be buried and remembered on his home planet, along with his belongings. Well, most of them at least. It was said that Kyle Katarn had taken Yun's lightsaber and used it throughout his own fall through the dark side, but whether he returned it or not was a mystery. That was why they were here, to gain not only knowledge but physical objects of dark power from the tomb. They were blissfully unaware of Jedi on the planet, not expecting them to stray from their own territory so far.

Valtryx's hand ran across the crudely decorated walls of the tomb, examining the primitive-looking depictions of Yun's story, or whatever was known of it. There was nothing new to her there, everything was common knowledge she had researched beforehand. What she longed for was a clue, some idea of where the lightsaber or any other artifacts or maybe even a holocron may be hidden. "Maybe it's a puzzle... Dark Jedi used to love puzzles... I think..." She said to her accompanying master, [member="Darth Arcanix"]. Her guesses where just that, but either way she closed her eyes and reached out to the dark side of the force. Inside the tomb's foul essence she felt empowered, the darkness flowing through her unhindered. Yet the euphoria it gave her was ignored, instead her attention searched for anything she had missed. Alas, she found nothing. "I'll see if the entrance had any clues on it, you..." Valtryx paused for a moment, looking around the seemingly empty room to think of something. "Try and find a secret door?" It was a far fetch to say the least, but assigning someone more powerful in the force to find something that was hidden seemed like the best option. "Let me know if you find anything." She added, before making her way back out of the entrance while thinking. We better find something damn soon...

[member="Connor Harrison"]

[member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

"There's always a trick to these places," Taeli, known as Darth Arcanix said with a smile. She was no stranger to wandering around tombs and ruins, looking for artifacts or tomes to expand her collection. Her apprentice had wanted to explore the tomb of Yun, and who was she to argue against such an expedition. Even though she really didn't like this planet or its previous owner, she couldn't fault Vornksr with imbuing dark side enrgy throughout the entire planet.

As Valtryx moved back to the entrance, Taeli opened her senses up and probed the room for something hidden or even just somewhat out-of-place. While doing that, she slowly moved her hand along the wall lazily, enjoying the hieroglyphs that showed Yun's life. Dark Jedi didn't usually earn such distinctions but . . . ah ha.

Going over to where Yun was standing with the other Dark Jedi that served Jerec and Sariss, she slowly ran her hand along the surface before her hand settled on the picture of Sariss. She knew that Yun and Sariss had been close . . . and it seemed someone had used that in their design of this tomb. Pressing gently against the picture, it slid in slightly and a small passage opened up next to her.

"Found a hidden passage, Valtryx," she called, cracking a glow rod from her satchel, but not before pushing aside her lightsaber for a moment, and holding it aloft, the light glinting off the bracer that contained her hidden blade that she wore with her purple dress.

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
Panatha. A dark dark planet which screamed the Dark Side. And also the place where Master E'ron's belongings last seen. She wanted to go out there and find who did this, but only one Jedi couldn't fight with everything herself. She waited for someone, anyone, to help her find and punish who did this for killing such a beacon like [member="Iella E'ron"]. Those thoughts were indeed leading to the Dark Side, but it didn't matter. What mattered was justice. Eye for an eye. When Connor said he was going to find the responsible ones, she was the first to volunteer. It was her duty to find her killers, except of the Order's other members who acted like nothing happened, even had a wedding, which she thought was so soon. Wearing all black, she would be well blend in with the planet, and secrecy was the key if they wanted to do this.

Lost in thought she heard his voice, only one in the Order to act, well apart from his Padawan. Bringing a Padawan in such a dangerous area might be not a good idea, but also a good lesson. Training someone in a fight, a good opportunity for a Padawan, lucky she was. Smiling to [member="Syala Daivik"], she examined her surroundings, nothing but darkness, to be honest it looked a bit scary, but that wasn't going to stop her, no it wasn't.

"I'll try to find something. In this planet it shouldn't be that difficult. And it's a secret." She repeated his last words. Slowly extending the hood, she sighed, it was a pretty dark place, and also pretty big. "Connor." She stopped a bit, a smile formed on her face. "Thank you for not giving up on her. It means a lot to me." Gone, but not forgotten. She didn't know where to look first, but a bar could be a good start, lots of info could be found, since the people were always careless about what they spoke.

[member="Connor Harrison"][member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Darth Valtryx"]

Ever since her attendance of Master E'ron's funeral with her own Master, [member="Connor Harrison"], Syala had been expecting a mission of this sort to be called in the weeks that followed. It had taken a bit longer than expected, as they were requested to attend a wedding beforehand, but now the day was finally here. Once more she had been given the choice of whether to come along or not, and just as those previous times she had elected to accompany him. This was her second real venture outside of the Temple, and this go-around she knew things would be far less peaceful.

Panatha was a planet unknown to her, and she'd had little time to really look over any information the Archives may have held before their departure. It was of little consequence now, as they were currently nearing their destination, the planet looming in front of them like a dark, foreboding sentinel. Even with her inexperience she could easily sense the dark energy that seemed to radiate from the whole of it in waves, unstructured and chaotic. It would take time to find what they were searching for in that mess of the Force, but none had expected this to come easily.

Clad in dark clothing meant for easier concealment on the dim and dreary surface of this planet, she stood next to both her Master and the other senior Jedi present, [member="Nima Tann"]. Her expression remained neutral at their exchange, as she was currently halfway lost in thought and the Force, attempting to gain some sort of triangulation on any specific presences. Even with the Dark Side currently clouding her ethereal senses, anyone more skilled and refined than an apprentice should have stood out to at the very least her, if not those others present. But it seemed to be a lost cause, at least until they landed.

Her grey-blue gaze finally left the planet, turning instead to Connor. Remaining silent she stretched through the Force to touch on his presence with her own, feeling a sort of apprehension there, though it could have just as easily been herself, or perhaps all three of them. It was well-known that they were far from friendly territory, and anyone encountered here would hardly welcome them. Such was the price of calling the mantle of Jedi one's own.

[member="Darth Arcanix"], [member="Darth Valtryx"]

Leaning over the control panel and looking out at the dark planet, Connor listened intently to Nima but shook his head slightly.

"No, Master E'ron wouldn't have done anything to warrant common attention. She would have had purpose - to find someone, to find something. We need to find a tomb, or a palace, anything with Sith connotations. Somewhere where there is a goal at the end."

Master E'ron wouldn't have left Voss alone without good reason. She knew where she had to go and why. It was just the hard part to connect the dots from so little evidence. Were the Sith involved? Of course - they had to be, who else could take down a Jedi Grandmaster. He looked at Nima beside him and nodded with a small smile.

"I will never give up on finding the truth. Even if the others will. I will not."

Feeling the Force glaze his body from young Sy, Connor turned more to see her standing with great respect and a hint of trepidation. The Master stood from the cockpit, placing a hand on his Padawan's shoulder and one on Nima's in the co-pilots chair.

"Oh my...forgive me but have I introduced you two? I wasn't sure if you had the pleasure at the funeral or wedding? Syala Daivik, meet Jedi Knight Nima Tann, and old friend of mine who I trust with my life. Nima, meet my Padawan Syala Daivik - one of the most wisest and bravest of all the Silver Jedi."

With a proud smile, he squeezed Sy on the shoulder and looked back to Nima.

"See if you can find anything like I said for us. To strike at evil we must not be afraid to go right into the heart of it. We are the Light and will prevail. Trust me."

[member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Darth Valtryx"]

"I knew there'd be one!" Valtryx said convincingly, turning to enter the tomb once again. However, something in the distance bugged her. For a moment she looked out, as if trying to spot a bird. That was until she realized how stupid she was being, and continued through the entrance again. The newly found passageway was dark as expected, but it seemed Arcanix had that problem covered with a glow rod and her lightsaber. As a precaution, Valtryx brought out her own lightsaber too, igniting it for some added light. She began her way through the passage, finding nothing but rough walls and sandy floors. It winded left and right constantly for some time, getting rather thin at some points, until finally an opening looked to be at the end. Finally reaching the end, she raised her lightsaber up to illuminate what she could of the much larger room.

It was definitely grander than the last, with statues of everyone mentioned in Yun's story, ironically Kyle Katarn included. The room carried on for a dozen or so meters, before ending in what looked like an altar. Examining it from a safe distance at first, Valtryx noticed it was a coffin. "Well, if that's Yun's coffin, I'm guessing his stuff is in there." She turned to Arcanix, gesturing her head towards it. "Would you like the honor, master?" Her tone was almost mocking, but a serious offer anyway. Besides, Valtryx preferred not to touch dead bodies, even if she had killed them.

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Darth Arcanix"]

Nima Tann

Did she think out loud or did he just... ahh anyway, he just saved her from searching every bar in this huge place... She wasn't going to ask such an unimportant question right now, they had more important matters to take care. "Got it, let me just get a map and..." She just nodded, and downloaded a detailed map of Panatha, showing every street and every place that they could find something. "All right. Done." Of course, to be discreet she used a anonymous address, that should do the trick. The presence of the area, she could feel that there was something wrong, but whenever it was sunshine and rainbows anyway."I know giving up is not your sort of thing. It would be too easy to just give up, wouldn't it? We need to try our best before anything else. I just can't let it slide, not this, we need to find who's responsible." She said, and she meant it. Connor, no matter how hard he was fighting with his own demons, was trying his best. Maybe even harder than anyone in the Order.

And then she turned to [member="Syala Daivik"], Connor's Padawan, looking at her, she looked calm, it was like the darkness wasn't bothering her, or she was just good at concealing it. Both were impressive qualities for the Jedi. She gave a small nod and smile to the Padawan sitting right next to her. "Ahh, so you are his Padawan." She could see that they established a well bond together, a bond of Master and Padawan. Most of the people call this bond never breaks. That was why it still hurt even after long time of her passing. "Nice to meet you Syala." And with a bit of advice, of course. "Just don't let bravery get the best of you and we should be okay. But who am I talking to, right? You are his student after all." With a small giggle, she patted Connor's arm. "I am just joking around." Spent years with him, they had ups and downs together and come to this day, both alive and strong. It was impressive, looking at where they started. And then she looked to the map. Enough for the jokes, she had a job to do.

From the location tracker, she eliminated houses and unneccesary stuff out of the way, the things remained were tombs and temples. The tombs belonged to townsfolk mostly, and the temple's were just about the different gods the town believed. One thing got her attention. A tomb half hour away from here. Tomb of Yun. A dark jedi, Epicanthx, an old one from the times of Kyle Katarn, a Jedi from thousands of years before. She noticed the life signs. Only two people. Interesting "I think I got our destination. Look at this."

"LOCATION: Tomb of Yun
ESTIMATED ARRIVAL: 30 minutes
LIFE SIGNS: 2 people found, few more signatures
PLANET: Panatha
"

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Darth Valtryx"]

[member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

"That's generally how it works," Taeli laughed. "Interesting that an assassin doesn't want to touch a dead body, but as the resident archaeologist, I suppose I'll open the coffin." It was all in good-natured ribbing at her apprentice, but something in her senses was prickling. Something didn't feel right, almost as if . . . the Force was saying they would have company soon. Oh lovely, but there would be time for them later.

Using the Force, she lifted the lid off the coffin carefully and set it back down. A few shards of bone and a pile of dust were contained within, but there also rested a lightsaber that was wrapped to protect it from the ravages of time. She had no interest in the lightsaber, even if it was an important artifact. The whole experience was just the chance to explore and enjoy this tomb, so while she expected her apprentice to grab the lightsaber, Taeli took out a recording device and started taking pictures and video of the tomb to study later. Looking at some runes on the walls, she smiled as she recognized the story they told.

"If you want it, you can claim the lightsaber," she said, shrugging a bit as she continued reading the runes. "We might need it as I think we're going to have company relatively soon."

Leaning over Nima’s shoulder, glancing up at the eerie planet through the cockpit window of the slow moving Ranger ship, Connor nodded.

"I’ve never heard of this tomb here – probably a shrine or something, I can’t recall his name. But good find, it’s a start and maybe we can get something about the history of this place or find something that will show us what the planet holds."

He turned to his Padawan, noting the reading of lifeforms.

"Stick by me, and don’t worry. You’ve shown you can handle danger, and you’ve got Nima and myself on hand to help – use the Force, let it enhance your thoughts and senses, but make sure you are in control. This will be dangerous, but I’ll protect you. I promise."

The ship rose slightly as it banked right to head towards their location.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Darth Valtryx"] | [member="Syala Daivik"]

Valtryx peered into the coffin, going immediately for the lightsaber. Safely pointing it away from her master, she ignited it's blade, a bright orange color that Kyle Katarn himself had implemented. She smirked at her find, or Arcanix's find, and turned it off. "Company?" Her head tilted in question, yet once she thought about it she could feel it to. The impending feeling of an arrival. Light was a rare thing on this planet, even the smallest flicker of it was noticeable. "Well, I'll not keep them waiting." Valtryx smiled at her master, holstering her new lightsaber on the opposite side of the belt from her original one. "You stay here and... do what you do. I'm sure I can handle it." An attempt of reassurance that came off well, yet she couldn't help but continue. "I'll let you know when they're here, maybe you can watch." She then turned and began to exit the tomb once again. In the back of her mind she knew why she really wanted Arcanix to watch; just in case she couldn't handle whatever came.

Was she afraid? No, just cautious. Besides, there could have been nothing coming at all. With that thought in mind, the red-head stood by the entrance of the tomb, looking over the clearing of flat land in front of her.
Come on...

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

[member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

Taeli smiled as Valtryx moved off to possibly deal with their new arrivals, leaving her in the tomb alone. Focusing on the lessons she had received from Darth Veles, she shrank her Force presence down to being completely unnoticeable, making it appear as though she had been mortally injured and was dying. Then, she stuck to the shadows behind her apprentice began bending the light around her in a Force Cloak.

She would watch and observe whoever was coming, but something felt . . . oddly familiar about one presence coming. Could it be... oh yes, it was. Oh, this would prove to be very interesting. He wouldn't know she was here, but she knew he was and that was what counted. The Jedi Connor Harrison had and still intrigued her, and a game with him today sounded divine.

'If they ask where your companion was, if they did a scan for life or presences, mention I was caught in a trap inside and died, or you betrayed me to gain the artifact yourself,' she said mentally, sending the message to her apprentice's mind.

The landing lights of the Ranger ship rolled over the large canyon walls as it came down gently to the ground below. The sun was still glaring above, but with the amount of grey cloud in the sky, the light was wonderfully eerie and unnatural, but for a planet as tainted as this it was nothing out of the ordinary.

Looking out at the large cave opening that must be the location of the tomb of Yun, or at least a fitting tomb to celebrate an indiscreet redeemed Jedi hero, Connor felt the strong lure of the Dark Side around them. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. He nodded to Nima to drop the loading ramp.

"Well there it is. We may get nothing, we may get something. It's worth a try to see if there is anything we can get to piece why Master E'ron may have been here."

He fastened the clip on his armor across his neck to keep it tight and secure.

"Sy, stick with me and trust your feelings. Nima and I are here not to babysit you, but to stand by you as your equal. I know you will be ok, you've proven that to me in the past. I won't let happen to you. Or you, Nima. Or any of us.

Moving out of the cockpit to the loading bay, usually full of Ranger troopers ready to disembark on a mission, it was now empty and the cool air from the canyon rolled in. Connor subconsciously checked his lightsaber was in place and walked down onto the rocky planet, breathing in the fresh air and glancing around, and finally towards the opening that looked like the jaws of a monster.

There.

His hand moved to his hilt, and he turned fast to look at Nima and Sy.

"We've got company."

He took a few slow steps as the others came out.

"Hello there!"

Always his choice of greeting - it was perfect to hide any intention, be it peaceful or aggressive negotiations.

[member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Darth Valtryx"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Nima Tann"]

Valtryx crossed her arms and smiled as the ship landed and it's inhabitants disembarked. Once the man had come into view she stepped out from the shadowy cover the tomb's entrance provided, allowing the eerie light to make herself more visible. "Hello." She replied, her eyes darting between the group, yet always fixing themselves back to Connor. It was clear this woman was no innocent; her weapons were clear to see. Two lightsabers, two blaster pistols and several thermal detonators around her belt were left out for people to see. The one thing they couldn't see was the hidden blade in one wrist, and crossbow in the other. All in all, she felt pretty confident should things get out of hand. And judging by the aura she could sense coming from these people, they most likely would.

"What brings you here?" She continued the small talk, whilst making an effort for her own dark aura to be clear. Already the craving for violence had awoken, like a sleeping rancor, taking it's time to rise before finally unleashing it's fury. Luckily for the Jedi, she had learned to control when the rancor had fully awoken. "You don't see many people like you around here." The red-head continued, this time switching her gaze to the blonde girl. Was it fear she could sense, or mere apprehension? Either way, their would be weaknesses to exploit. It was a matter of finding them.

Apart from all that, what she really wanted to know was;
Who would make the first move?

[member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Syala Daivik"]

Nima Tann

"I hope we can find something. For her. " As they slowly reached their destination, she listened [member="Connor Harrison"]'s words and pressed the button to drop the loading ramp for them to escape from the ship, cold wind entered from the empty space created between the ship and the surface, she felt it in her bones for a second. As they slowly moved to the ramps, the big ship looked empty with just three of them, but anyway. There was something more. The dark aura increasing from the time they touched the surface. Yes, they had company, actually she was waiting them in the entrance, or it looked like an entrance anyway. Her hand slowly reached to the lightsaber as reflex, but she let Connor deal with this, Syala was pretty quiet, she wondered why.

Lightsabers, concealed aura, and a voice that screamed bad things, this woman was not a Jedi indeed. And if she was a Sith, she never dealt with them before, yes, she arrested one with her friend before, but there was no fight involved in that. "That counts for you too." She answered, caution in her voice but not aggresive. "May I ask, what are you doing in a tomb, pretty much armed? Expecting to awaken some ghosts in there?" Well it was pretty obvious what was she doing anyway, but she was playing the talking game now. Suddenly she remembered something, the other person. But it wasn't the point right now, only one of them was enough to deal with already.

[member="Darth Valtryx"] [member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Darth Arcanix"]

Remembering his status; his duty as a Master, Connor offered disarming smile, turning to Nima and gently patting down with his hands, wincing slightly at her brave words. He turned to the Dark Sider.

"What my friend means is that we weren't expecting to find armed raiders here."

He looked past her, but felt nothing stronger than a weak signal. Taking two steps forward, he glanced around the cave, and then back to the girl.

"My name is Connor Harrison, Master of the Silver Jedi Order. We are here only to seek answers to the fate of a friend of ours who was murdered by the Sith."

His blue eyes flashed slightly, the label of Sith suddenly encompassing her. He felt Nima and Sy behind him.

"You're with another, so I am aware they must be here somewhere - may we continue to complete what we came here to do, or are you going to make things unnecessarily difficult?"

[member="Darth Valtryx"] | [member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Syala Daivik"]

Where the others were focused on the red-headed woman Syala's gaze shifted between the new arrival and the shadowed maw of the entrance just behind her. There was someone else there, the second malevolent presence in the Force barely able to be felt, but tangible nonetheless. This was either a very well-played ruse or some sense of the truth, but she held more faith in the latter. Certainly her time with Connor hadn't been spent idly, and she'd been made aware of the dangers that came with calling oneself a Jedi, and those invariably included confrontations with the dark in any form.

It was clear to her that this woman claimed the mantle of darksider as her own, and at the moment not much else mattered. It was about how she reacted to their presence that would dictate the outcome. From what she'd been taught, which at this point was all she had to rely on, it was best to expect a hostile reaction when it came to such volatile individuals. Just as the others had done her hand strayed to the lightsaber at her waist, though her experience with the weapon extended past nothing more than what training she and Connor had completed. She was feeling a sense of trepidation, but at the same time experiencing a calm quiet as she allowed the Force to encompass her.

This same anxiety didn't show on her face, and she watched the woman carefully, not letting her attention stray completely from the other she had felt lurking in the shadows either. Just as she was about to make it known that this woman hadn't come alone, her Master voiced what she'd been thinking, making it clear that the three of them hadn't been outwitted just yet. It would take more than that. Still, they shouldn't completely disregard whomever was remaining concealed from them just yet either. Even if her experience was null in comparison to the others here, she knew that much.

Watch her.

[member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Nima Tann"], [member="Darth Valtryx"], [member="Darth Arcanix"]

Valtryx smirked at the words of the Twi'lek, amused by her question all too much. As for the man, Master Connor he seemed to be called, she merely tilted her head and examined him. "A Master? Impressive... Tell me, are the Silver Jedi the ones who pretend they know what they're doing, is that that Republic? I get mixed up some times. You're all so similar." A curling of the woman's lips made no secret of the game she was trying to play, but it only got crueler. "A Sith murdered your friend? Well you could be in the right place. I might have killed her, although I wouldn't remember. Like I said, you're all so similar." Her eyes flickered between the three of them hoping for some form of negative reaction she could exploit. So far this was a test of words, but very soon it would become one of strength. "I was with someone else, but they tried to double-cross me; for this." The force heeded her call, and one of the lightsabers from her belt flew into her hand. Giving the hilt a spin, she held it for them to see. "Not the most powerful artifact in the galaxy, but..." She ignited the saber's orange blade, turning full to the 'Master'. "It does the job." Valtryx's other hand then come up, and her other lightsaber came with it, igniting a second red blade, this time shorter to allow for both to be used. "It will only be unnecessarily difficult if you resist, Jedi." And with her words finished, the Sith charged forward without warning, her aim being Connor. Bringing both of her blades in a slice across his left side, she aimed to catch him off guard and secure an easy victory, while also keeping her senses open to the two other Jedi.

The rancor had awoken.

[member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Nima Tann"] [member="Darth Arcanix"]

Connor soon stared down the Sith – her stench of death, bloodlust and power was almost intoxicating and fascinating how confident she was in herself via her words. Each one prodding for a reaction, hoping to goad a response; a twitch of the eye, a shift in stance.

As a knowing smile crossed his face, it soon vanished as she called one of the hilts to her hand. The second he did, his silver hilt was in his palm and his stance turned side on, thumb ready to activate the blade.

He sent a subconscious warning to the other two with the Force to prepare themselves.

With the ignition of the second blade, Connor’s eyes went wide for a second and activated his blue blade with a sharp snap-hiss. The thrill of the fight took over, and his body coursed with adrenalin and bringing together all he could form the unification of Nima and Sy behind him.

And she moved – swift and deathly precise. With her goading, he was lucky to have his senses alert and with the sudden attack, Connor dropped in a low squat, rolling right and back up on his feet –

"Sy – watch her!." She was now in danger. Nima would be strong enough to hold her own.

- the Sith’s blades whirred beside him as he held his own saber behind him, ready to attack – now she wasn’t the only one with bloodlust in her eyes. 3 to 1 meant she was either very brave, or simply stupid.

"We are nothing like the Republic Jedi – we won’t hesitate to take your life and ask questions later. You’ve not met anyone like me before."

Connor’s voice bristled with pride. He ran forward and brought his blade around from right to left, as if aiming to take her head clean off with a strong, violent blow. He had to make sure Sy stayed safe, and trust in the Force to bring the 3 together in unison to deal with the Sith.

[member="Darth Valtryx"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Darth Arcanix"] | [member="Nima Tann"]

Nima Tann

Just as she expected, the Sith made her move against Connor, which was so fast that even Connor reacted at the last time. Normally she would be the first to get in danger, but today was different. Today she had a responsibility, to protect the Padawan at all cost. They lost a lot already and Connor could keep his ground, but Syala was more unexperienced than both of them. So she activated her lightsaber and held it in front of the Padawan, “Syala, remember your training and be careful. I am going to keep you safe as best as I can.” She watched the duel between them as the seconds passed. Scared? Maybe a little, but not for herself. She was scared about her companions. She couldn’t save her Master, but she was going to protect them at all cost. “Syala, watch out and stay close to me.” She felt some kind of awakening, dark aura was increasing around. This little duel was going to get dangerous if they stood too long, that was for sure. "Connor, there is something coming." She alerted the angry man.

[member="Syala Daivik"] [member="Darth Arcanix"] [member="Minna"] [member="Connor Harrison"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom