Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Silver Spoons

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jedi Temple
Coruscant

The weekend had finally arrived and Sam couldn't wait for the time off. She had plans for the evening and all that was next was to get dressed and head out. Still, she had to wait for a friend to return a book they had borrowed. That was why she was waiting just inside the Great Hall and watching all the other facility and students leaving. Classes were over for the day and everybody had missions or errands to attend to. Sam just wanted some 'me' time.

She waved goodbye to a nearby friend and felt pangs of jealousy for her easy escape. Sam would be here for another half hour before she could call the nightclub home again.

[member="Antares Windu"]

Antares wasn't dressed in Jedi robes for once, more like clothes fit for mixing in with the multiple species on Coruscant. For the first time nevertheless, he didn't really know what to dress up in really. But he thought he was...Acceptable.

On his way out, he noticed [member="Sam Jhovna"] inside the Great Hall and he approached her and said, "Sam Jhovna, greetings." He inclined his head politely. "Leaving the Temple for evening activities?"

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Antares. Yes, hello. ...Well. I'm just waiting for a friend. It's nothing."

She rubbed a thumb against her teeth and pondered thoughtfully. It was obvious she was impatient about something. Sam noticed Windu was dressed for the city and envied his preparation. She loved her boots but it was these darn utility belts. Can't have much fun with a rebreather strapped to your hip. Things were heavy too.

"You out for the evening? I'm jealous. Have fun yeah."

[member="Antares Windu"]

"I can wait with you if you so wish."

He gave her his best charming smile. She seemed quite bored of just...Standing there and doing nothing. He could at least help her out and provide her company, right?

"I am going out, but I am unsure as to where to go yet. Where are you going?"

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Oh. She perked right up. Kinda figured he was half-way out the door already.

"Oh! I'm out to Gullivers in a few. It's a city bar with dancing in the Sky District. One of those new modern scenes. I went last week with Amber from Sciences and we had a blast. Should be fun."

She wiggled about as she waited. It was a bad time to be patient. Weekends do that to you.

"Do you dance Knight Windu? You have the build for it, mostly."

[member="Antares Windu"]

"It certainly sounds fun." He said thoughtfully.

He watched as she squirmed about a bit. She really didn't look like she wanted to be there any longer.

"I suppose I can." He said shortly. "Do you dance, Sam Jhovna?" He asked with an amused look on his face.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Do I dance?"

She scoffed with amusement. Sam could waltz, temp, wookiee stomp, twerk, and disco. The dirty kind too. ...Could she dance? Ha. If she wasn't so darn antsy right now she might been offended.

Laughing she protested,

"Yes. I'm rather fond of it actually. Amber and I hit our stride last week and wore each other out. That girl knows how to shake it. Hehe. ...Can you shake it Knight Instructor?"

She loved playing with that name. There was something so naughty about romanticizing your teachers. Not matter their age. It brought a fun smile to her angelic face.

[member="Antares Windu"]

He nodded his head to her first question again.

As if he was a moron.

"I'm certain I could make others shake it." He said nonchalantly and offered no other information on the matter.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Now that got an eyebrow. Hell, she even stopped shuffling and just looked at him. Fascinating. She never would have guessed.

"Well. Bless my bones. Look at you Mister Windu. What's her name then? I didn't know you where dating anybody? ...Care to tag along to Gulliver's later. I'd love to meet her."

She was getting tired of waiting. Her friend must have forgotten all about her. Drat.

[member="Antares Windu"]

"I don't have one now."

He didn't really seem that bothered.

"I'll come along as long as you show me your moves."

Sam Jhovna wasn't the type who waited it seemed. Antares's smile remained on his face.

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Oh. Again, he was just full of surprises today.

"Oh, I don't think that is ever a problem. Hehe. ...Ah, here. This is the address. I'll mark it on your phone."

Sam gave Windu the directions to the local. Then she took a step back and seemed perplexed. Guess her friend really had forgotten.

"I need to make a phone call and change clothes but I hope to see you there in an hour. Should be fun, yeah. ...Kay. Toodles."

She gave a quick wave before bounding off to the dormitories. Time to hit the fresher.

[member="Antares Windu"]

Jedi Knight Antares Windu nodded his head as he got the address and when she left him he was already leaving himself to go and fetch his speeder to bring him to the Club.

He took his time, if she was going to be an hour he may as well take his time right, and he took several detours along the way until he arrived outside the club and he entered without any hassle and began his night of 'fun.'

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sam arrived in her blue air speeder about fifteen minutes later than expected. A bad habit of hers was to take far too much time in the bathroom getting ready. But the effects were always stunning. Sam stepped out of her car in a yellow dress with jagged metallic stripes and a tight pull ending just above the knee. She covered her shoulders with a tan motocross jacket with the thundercloud logo on the black. The Padawan finished the evenings preparations with white calf-skin boots and wide rabbit fur bangles in the same hue. Her designer purse was at odds with the color scheme but she could overlook the price differences too.

Gulliver's was hopping with people and patrons even this early in the evening already. The wait staff was busy, no droids to be seen but in the kitchen, and the red carpets did nothing to hide the fun buzzing energy. The dance floor was just removed from the restaurant and sat on the level just below the bar. Sam ordered and appetizer of fried pickle chips from the bar tender and waited for Antares to arrive. She must have missed him in the shuffling crowd when she entered. It was a swanky place and there were plenty of big silver monitors for watching the big game. Just the way Sam liked it.

[member="Antares Windu"]

Most people were eating when he appeared upon the dance floor and spoke to a few people in the lounges beside the dance floor.

It was around the time when he decided that [member="Sam Jhovna"] should have arrived that he went to the upper level and when he maneuvered through a few people he saw the person he was certain he was going to be dancing with later.

"Sam Jhovna." He said when he came up at her side and gave her a side glance, "I hadn't thought to see you here." He said, obviously making his play at a joke and taking in the dress she was wearing.

It was bright.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
"Well I like to arrive fashionably late. Call my curious."

She smirked playfully and leaned against the bar.

"So? What do you think? Do you like it? ...I think it's a fun joint, to be honest."

[member="Antares Windu"]

"I can see that."

He said softly. He looked around the club and then back the way that he had come previously, from downstairs.

"It might be a bit more enjoyable if you proved you could dance."

[member="Sam Jhovna"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Gods. He was a motivator, wasn't he.

"...Oh really? Well now. I suppose dinner and chit-chat with have to wait."

She pushed her appetizer away and folded her purse strings into her bag. Clutching the designer fashion tightly she made her way out onto the dance floor. Sam started grooving low even before she spotted that hot Zeltron in the mix. It didn't take long for her to grind right up onto the other woman and then things started getting really hot. She looked back at Antares with a playful smirk and winked,

Challenge accepted.

[member="Antares Windu"]

When they moved back down to the dance floor, the first thing she had seen was a Zeltron. All he could do was shake his head while he saw her begin to grind upon the Zeltron, and then the Zeltron began doing the same.

But not without Antares moving in between the both of them with [member="Sam Jhovna"] in front of him.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Oh snap. He wanted in on this action. Was that even legal for a Knight? Was this now teacher-on-student action. Damn boy. You cray cray.

Sam couldn't help but run with it though. If he wanted a hot mess then these ladies were give it to him. The blond winked at the other woman and whispered,

"He's looking for a good time. Care to tag team?"

The other woman blushed a deep blue hue and nodded with grand enthusiasm. She was game for a little crazy. In fact? Never ask a Zeltron if she likes the nasty nasty. She'll show you the nasty nasty right then and there. No hesitation needed. Sam was almost embarrassed by how much her new friend was gonna enjoy this. Oh dear...

...And so it was that Antares got just what he bargained for. Two hot babes doing everything they could to make him blush like a merry school boy. Sam wasn't as touchy as the other woman. Keeping a playful smile and careful reserve with her fingers. But that was because she knew that by tomorrow Windu would still have to be a Knight Instructor again; and this Zeltron skank would just be yesterday's laundry.

But an hour on the dance floor couldn't hurt. Right?

[member="Antares Windu"]

He felt the Zeltron pressing upon his back and become extremely more physical with him than a few moments before, though he was certain that he and [member="Sam Jhovna"] were showing an intimacy that most Jedi wouldn't want to be caught doing -- with another Jedi of all people.

"I'm not feeling it." He said just loud enough for Sam to hear while she grinded upon him. Though his body reacted in a different way.

He refrained from saying so as well, though his actions did the speaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom