Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Starting a private RP, anyone wanna join?

[member="Lereana Vainscepter"]

My..it's been abit since I've been active here. I'd like to join to help me get back into the groove of things.

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I haven't seen your character in a very long time. She actually inspired the creation of a very old character of mine. Nice seeing you again.

Field medics will work. But know if we are grouped to assist patients behind enemy lines that if you are armed, it can compromise the rest of the field doctors.

So it is best to leave armaments behind if doing that, when volunteering for service in the group.
In other situations where you are in your own faction space and control, you can be armed to the teeth and assist your comrades/faction in battles, if that is what you are ordered to do.

There is a planning thread where we can discuss and draw up some concepts that will lead to some rules and guidelines. as of right now, it's all in the planning stages. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom