Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sullust Base Idea Typhoon

Roth Tillian

R
Underground hangars would be really cool. Probably geothermal power systems. Maybe mining facilities. A headquarters built into a volcanic caldera would be neat and fancy.

Was trying for images.

Hangar reminscent of the flight deck of Galactica, all gritty.

Launch tubes? Mag-lev launching through the volcano, and into local atmo?

We can call the bar the "Lava Lamp Lounge." And the reinforced and shielded glasteel shows lava dripping.

2 truths and a lie?
Maybe?

swa30_preview3.jpg

If you get a chance to play the battlefront beta, Sullust has a series of above surface structures, one is a water reserve that looks like it is designed as a catchment to release in case lava flows go over expected levels. It seems to be a cool design element I could see the GA getting onto.

Also 99% being underground makes sense...I'd rather my skin not toasty.

I'd be looking to do elements such as:
  • Command Centre
  • Hanger(s)
  • Training facilities
  • Storage Chambers
  • Social Elements
  • Defensive Structures (Everyone wants a boobie gun)
  • Corridors...endless corridors.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Kurayami Bloodborn said:
Well at least we know it will be fireproof, so I shouldn't be able to cause any MAJOR damage
Figures you'd wind up living on a volcanic planet. I mean, I think all our Fire Extinguisher outlets are simply marked: "...In case of Magma, run". :D :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom