Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tash-Taral Dom Suggestion

Thought I'd start a new thread specifically for this since the Sun Shines South thread was getting a tad cluttered.

Tash-Taral is a desert planet that's a basically a cross between Korriban and Tatooine. Ancient ruins, Sithspawn and other monstrosities, a crashed SSD that serves as a home for primitive natives, presumably all sorts of artefact and malevolent spirits.

Used to be LS territory, then turned into free space post-merger and it's always been fairly untamed in general. Objectives and stuff are fluid, though there was the thought that perhaps for this or that reason, a small SSC team's ship could crash on the planet and thus they must struggle against beasties and the conditions on the planet with limited resources till help arrives.

Could even throw in an ancient spirit who decides to mess with the party. :p There's no rush since we're all still returning from the holidays, just thought it might be nice to get the ball rolling. If there's enough interest and participation, we can even manage two doms simultaneously.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Ember Rekali"], [member="Ryn'Dhal"], [member="Judah Dashiell"], [member="Boo Chiyo"]

Also, formal request.... Capture, tame, calm, etc the beast, but please don't kill me. >.<;;;;

I'd like to accomplish a bit more with this character before I resign him to the Dice of Fate for death. x.x;;;

[member="Elpsis Kallikora"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Ember Rekali"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | @Whoever else goes

[member="Ryn'Dhal"]

He is kind of adorable for a super big, predatory cat, so ok! :)

Amusingly, Elpsis has Animal Friendship. Maybe this adventure will give her incentive to...actually use it. Girl's a bit lazy when it comes to Force powers that don't involve setting people on fire. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom