Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate The Courtship of Ukatis [GA Populate of Ukatis Hex]

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Aris Noble Aris Noble | Vera Noble Vera Noble

Even if it was a silly closing of Vera’s eyes and feint attempt to show she could call up her visions on command, Zaiya was utterly engrossed and amused at the mischievous antics.

Cerulean opal eyes would glimmer with dancing mirth, then the Lovalla teen would give an excited series of claps and cheers not only when she managed to pop a balloon, but also when Vera did so as well. The squeal of delight and giddy cheer with a bounce made the pretty decorative wisteria hair sticks in her hair sway and her brackets give a musical jingle.

When Aris utterly missed, while she felt bad that he didn’t make it, she couldn’t help but give a broad grin in competitiveness.

“You’ll do better next time I’m sure Aris!” She teased him in good fun. Coming up for her turn again, the Lovalla teen picked up another dart. She shone in a dazzle of teal and light blue hues, only to be replaced with the flecks of dark orange in determination.

“Hmm I wonder what would be the best snacks for Aris to buy for us, hmm Vera?” She teased, turning towards Vera to share with her a conspiratory grin.

It might be a double edge sword, but talking about food might serve as a good distraction on Aris!

With another determined ripple of colorful tones, she let the dart fly and it popped the next one!

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Um9wLtZ.png

t77acx9.png
Is there any more assistance we can offer? This place reminds me vaguely of home, and I’d like to do what I can for it.”
Jonyna smiled at that. "Si Tech will continue to offer their aid in reconstruction as much as you need, of course."

Si Tech, or rather it's subsidiary Beetle Construction, had been one of the first to arrive on Ukatis after the attack by the Enclave, and had stayed ever since. She had done the same for the other planets of the attack, and those attacked since. Most of it was done at a loss, but Jonyna honestly didn't care. She was sure those of the Trade Federation would gawk at the idea of genuine charity, but to her, this was simply what the Rebel Alliance had taught her. Do Good.

However, the man in front of her kept her stonefaced demeanor.

"Ailmar Dawnstone, captain of the spirt. Pleasure to meet you, Madam Knight Si."

"Can't say I've heard of you." She said, sounding entirely unimpressed. "What's your story? Spacer? Scoundrel? You certainly remind me of that guy I met back on Kessel. Had a wookie and a ship that looked like it'd seen better days."

She was sure Han Solo wouldn't have remembered her if he was still alive. That one night fling had involved a lot of drinking...

A sly side-eye was sent Jonyna's way, and her smile almost turned cheeky.
Jonyna paused and shot Cora her own side eye. "...what are you implying, Cora?"

Tag: Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone Rayia Si Rayia Si Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

M977SXg.png

"No, I'm pretty sure I still will be." There was no stopping the sheer arrogance Kahlil had, at least when it came to teasing his wife. He squeezed her hand again, then glanced towards the sack. And hummed. No, no this was not going to be easy for him at all. Would he fall, though? His brow furrowed in thought. He was either going to try to win and risk it, or not and make sure he didn't fall.

Risk it was.

"Yes ma'm." He just flashed her a grin as he stepped into his sack and got ready for the race. It didn't matter, he was going to win anyway.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

t77acx9.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring

"Ma'am, huh?" Valery's grin was full of mischief now, hearing him call her that. This was her moment to shine and be in control, and it seemed like he accepted that a little. At least, that's what she convinced herself was the case - knowing him, he wasn't going to let her be too cocky for long.

He always had a way to tease or make her squirm. She had to remain vigilant.

"You look cute in your sack. Want me to take a picture?" She waggled her eyebrows and teased the little pocket camera that hung around her neck. She had brought it along to capture any special moment. What could ever be a better picture than her husband in a stupid little sack?

Maybe him in a sack, faceplanted into the grass after a fall. She'd love that very much.

"Alright, line up, get ready..." She waited for the countdown and as soon as it turned green, Valery took off. She hadn't told him, of course, but she had practiced sack-racing before the festival. Just for this moment.

"Come on, babe! Try to keep up!"

Ukatis
Tags: Braze Braze , Jin'lian Jin'lian

JgnWDAq.png

"I've heard there's some really rare kyber crystals that exist. I'm hoping I can find one of those. But you're doing a great job as it is. "

"Thanks," Loomi beamed.

At least she was being included in... well, whatever this was. It seemed like Jin wanted to have a personal discussion, and Braze didn't really want to. Which was fair. That was something that the two of them should probably have in private, right? That wasn't really any of her business. Still, she couldn't help but feel like maybe she should do something to keep the topic on something else for the time being.

Jin focusing on crystal hunting would surly help at the very least. She just had to think of something that could be engaged with easily and without any stress.

A game. Braze taught her a bunch of random ones. Maybe she could make her own.

"Uh... what if... you were trapped on a moon," she began, "No, an island. Yeah. You were trapped on an island and there's no people at all. Would you rather it be home to snakes or sp-" Loomi caught her tongue before she said anything further. That would have been terrible. "Lobsters... one lobster. A giant one..."

She wasn't actually that good at coming up with games. Loomi turned her head, her cheeks a bright red.

"N-nevermind..."

"Definitely a lobster," Braze replied simply, a thoughtful expression on his face. "That way I can use him as bait to catch more small lobsters or fish. Snakes are worse than lobsters by so much."

He seemed to understand exactly what Loomi was asking and had a very thoughtful answer to it. He nudged her shoulder with his own, offering her a reassuring smile.

Seeing the opportunity to keep the conversation light and engaging, Braze decided to turn the tables with his own question.

"Alright, I've got one for you," he said, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Would you rather have the ability to talk to animals or be able to control the weather?"

Braze nodded, then turned to Jin'lian, who had been quietly observing the exchange. "What about you, Jin'lian? Would you rather talk to animals or control the weather?"

"Here's another one,"
Braze said, glancing at Loomi and Jin'lian with a grin. "Would you rather explore the deepest parts of the ocean or travel to the farthest reaches of space?"

t77acx9.png

Ukatis
PpBs3gB.png

Tag: Aris Noble Aris Noble Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti
"Woohoo!" Vera cheered when Zaiya popped more balloons! She wasn't at all planning to count up their scores together, but Aris seemed to believe that was the case. It made him sweaty and serious, so she wasn't going to correct his misunderstanding. All was fair in love and war, and this balloon popping battle was both!

Her beloved little brother was going down.

"Aris, you don't have to break the board in half." She looked at the space between the two balloons he struck and blinked at the crack that formed around the dart's tip. At this rate, she wouldn't be surprised if he ended up destroying the board. Always so destructive and chaotic.

Typical Noble behavior.

"Alright, another dart to put me ahead~" Vera picked up her dart, stuck out the tip of her tongue in thought, and tossed it at another balloon.

M977SXg.png

"Mmhmm." Kahlil just gave a more calm smile this time. She could enjoy a brief moment of being cocky, he figured. It'd be mean to always be the one teasing her, right? Still, he ended up grinning more as she mentioned taking a picture. Without hesitation he posted for one, holding the sack up as.. Sack like as it could be on him. There wasn't a whole lot of option with how he could hold it, but he would!

Then he got ready to run. He grinned wide, lowering his stance in preparation. Soon as they were given the go, he was going to take right off.

Valery Noble Valery Noble

t77acx9.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Dress | Wedding Ring

Click.

Vera was going to love seeing this picture, she imagined, and maybe even Aris would tease his Dad about this one too. Colette would be absolutely ruthless if she saw it, so to avoid Kahlil taking revenge, maybe it'd be best not to show their oldest. She couldn't take him on when he really wanted to get back at her.

His teasing game was too strong.

Ready in her own sack, Valery joined him at the starting line and flashed him a grin. This was one of the silliest things they had done - a sack race - and she loved every second of it. It made her forget about the war, about Jedi duty and everything else. It allowed her to live and enjoy some time with the most important man in the Galaxy.

A man who she was about to destroy in this festival game.

The start signal came, and Valery began to run.

Jin led them further down a winding tunnel, hearing Loomi speak awkwardly. He still listened to the question she had asked. Braze was quick to respond to it despite the soft little "nevermind" his senior gave. "Personally, I agreed with lobster too," he said softly, as if the words were being spoken passively. That was partly due to giving more focus to the sounds. "Given the fact that the lobster is huge and just one, where as snakes often can be camouflaged and have amazing fast reflexes, also many. One bite and who knows what their venom will do. Besides, a giant lobster feast sounds delicious."

Of course, with Jin walking in the front, neither of them would see the wide-eyed expression of a kid imagining platters of seafood. Feeling his stomach about to rumble, Jin covered it by faking a clearing of his throat with a soft cough. Next, Braze asked a question which also felt like a no-brainer at first but, on second thought, both were good.

"Hmmm, I think maybe weather. I would always have a warm window to sit next to, though that feels selfish. Perhaps talking to animals would be better. If there was someone lost in the wilderness, who better to ask than its natural inhabitants, right?" That would be more in line with what he wished to do in the future. Being a healer who did not just stay in the temples tending to other Jedi or those who are lucky to arrive at a temple.

Jin stopped, feeling close to where the crystal was, and once again the Cattari's ears swung back and forth, trying to feel and hear exactly. Their purple eyes scattered around too, trying to locate it. Again, another question came, which was vastly easier to answer for a simple reason. "Space, hands down. I am not confident in deep bodies of water. I find it more scary than space."

Walking closer to a smaller cluster of crystals of semi opaque crystals. It was here that he felt that chime, that song filled with a familiarity and warmth. Painted claws lightly tapped along each bud till one shifted a little. Jin'lian's fingers took the crystal into his hands and let the force flow into it letting a feint cyan hue to glow from it. It was not like the deep blue that found on Ilum It was more delicate. "Okay, would you rather have night vision or thermal vision? Like if you blink in a certain way it can turn on or off. Also I found the one that called out to me." They'd hold the small crystal out towards the two showing it to them.

j9tLrW8.png

Last edited:
Untitled704-20231010230244.png
Wearing: Outfit
Tags: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Rayia Si Rayia Si Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone

The intense grilling of an unsuspecting man had drawn the attention of a particularly curious being. Belly clearly showing she was with child as she watched everyone enjoying themselves. Catching that familiar blond in the corner of her eye as the emotions around her were both humored and anxious. Lossa's face appearing over Cora's shoulder to inspect the ill-fated man.

Clearing her throat as she announced her findings.

"He's about as scruffy as a wookie. Probably a scoundrel. Naw. Is a scoundrel. They're at a bar. Aside from being Corellian you can't get much more scoundrel than this at a festival." She nodded sagely, putting a hand to her chin as she continued to inspect them both with a wide grin.

NotNybs.png

xiqfVVX.png

Aris's brow twitched. Not because he was upset at the other two's teasing, but because he was certain he'd thrown it correctly. He lifted another dart, steadying his hold before chucking it similarly. Only for it to hit a different spot on the board entirely. It was just as he'd assumed prior. Rigged. The owner of the stall looked even more concerned as another crack had formed in the board before looking to the pretty tall teenager.

"You should try to throw more gently?"

"No, no I got this."

Aris nodded once to the other two. No, he'd still win this. Four more darts, he could certainly win it if he focused down further. He grinned even. He wasn't about to give up yet.

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

wjujCZT.png
A pink face poked over her shoulder, bringing with it a familiar voice, and another bout of scrutinization levied towards poor Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone .

"Oh," Cora pressed the fingertips of one hand over her lips, attempting to stifle a smile. "He seems quite well behaved though, don't you think?"

It had been a while since she'd seen the Zeltron, but she seemed well, at least. And she-

Cora glanced over her shoulder to offer Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus a smile, spotting her protruding belly. She blinked, hard. Her eyes widen, and pale cheeks flushed as pink as the Zeltron's skin for a moment.

Then, she smiled.

"It's good to see you, Lossa. We were just talking about how good of an off-worlder showing there is this year - how are you finding the festival?"

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Rayia Si Rayia Si
Dc6pDtW.png

Last edited:
BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png

Vera Noble Vera Noble | Aris Noble Aris Noble

Zaiya giggled again but was thrilled that they were all enjoying themselves. Vera didn't have a great throw this last time around, nor did Aris. It appeared that both were really starting to show their competitive spirit. Unfortunately, Zaiya wasn't aware that Aris thought it was rigged, but it wasn't going to hold her back.

"Okay, okay, my turn!" Zaiya said, bringing her dart up. Eyeballing her target again, she did her best to line up the shot. A flick of the wrist and she let it sail!

It barely managed to land! The glancing blow allowed the balloon to pop. "YAY!" Zaiya squealed, moving ahead. It was evident that the Lovalla teen was enjoying herself. Zaiya could only imagine what other fun games and yummy foods the rest of the day would bring. Plus, if they got to beat Aris in darts, all the better!

He couldn't win all of their bets, right? If Vera won, Zaiya wouldn't be upset at all.

Either way, being here with Vera and Aris was so much fun.
qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Last edited:
Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus @Others

As Ailmar and Jonyna continued to test each other, Rayia grumbled to herself quietly. This was quickly becoming a spectacle and Rayia could read amusement in both the face of the Princess and the newcomer who had joined in. ‘Illuna forbid that the gallery find out there is someone else vying for me. I’ll wind up on the cover of one of those trashy romance novels faster than one can blink. And then Jonyna really will never let me live it down,’ Rayia thought to herself and crossed her arms.

And yet on the other hand, she didn’t mind it as much as she appeared to. Jonyna was just looking out for her. Rayia knew that, and was grateful for it. It had been so long since someone had looked out for her. Mollified by Corazona’s genuine smile at the offer of assistance, Rayia tried to steer the conversation in that direction. She could only handle being the subject of attention for so long after all. “Rebuilding may be a long process, but it would appear that the Ukatian people are on their way to recovery,” Rayia said as she smiled. Cora’s last statement caught her attention and caused her ears to perk up. She too was interested to hear what Cora meant by that. Mostly because instinct was telling her it would be directed her way shortly.

Last edited:

Ukatis
Tags: Braze Braze , Jin'lian Jin'lian

JgnWDAq.png

"Alright, I've got one for you," he said, his eyes glinting with amusement. "Would you rather have the ability to talk to animals or be able to control the weather?"
"Here's another one," Braze said, glancing at Loomi and Jin'lian with a grin. "Would you rather explore the deepest parts of the ocean or travel to the farthest reaches of space?"
"Okay, would you rather have night vision or thermal vision? Like if you blink in a certain way it can turn on or off. Also I found the one that called out to me."

Oh. They were entertaining it.

Loomi blushed a little as Braze nudged her shoulder, quickly trying to recompose herself. Her set up had most definately been very stupid, but at least it had gotten the conversation somewhere. Her embarrassment pretty quickly faded when the other two padawans seemed to go along with it and present their own ideas.

"Uh, I think I'd want to speak to animals," Loomi decided. "The weather sounds like too much responsibility. I-I'd probably wind up getting people hurt. I... think for exploration I'd do space. You can't really live under the sea... not if you can't breath water. But there could be a planet with life somewhere out in the far reaches of space. And then I think I'd want thermal vision... Any improvement on my eyesight is a bonus I think..."

Wait, he had found a crystal? Loomi shuffled over, peering down at the stone that Jin was clutching in their hands. A wide grin spread across her face. She did feel a bit of pride. Suggesting he commune with the other crystal seemed to have some result.

"Great job!" she beamed. "So, do we mark this area and go tell the masters about it? I'm not sure what we were supposed to do when we finally found crystals."

She gave a sheepish smile. Loomi really wasn't the best at paying attention sometimes.

Bombarded with yet another Jedi who gathered round the bar's edge, especially one who hurled insults such as Lossa, Ailmar couldn't help but lean up against the counter, trying to make heads of what exactly was being spoken. Even still, he understood their words to be merely a test and maintained his calm and collected composure, biting his cheek carelessly as he turned to face the newcomer, thankful her words did not appear to hold genuine vitriol. "Far from either, ma'am. although there are always other perspectives."

Lost in the flow of those far more Intune with one another than he, Ailmar had taken to Rayia's natural reflexes as various cues on what the expect. He decided to hold his tongue when she spoke of the long road to recovery, and instead offered a simple nod. Indeed he had largely gone quiet until he had a chance to respond to Jonya's inquiry of his profession. "As for what I am, Madam Si; Humanitarian, tradesmen, and explorer, during times of peace. Privateer when the alliance is at war." Ailmar reached behind him for his glass to take a drink. A chill ran down his spine as if he could feel the prying eyes of his communications officer staring into his very soul from behind. "If you find the time, come visit us on Lastwall. If I'm around, I'll show you what we do for the galaxy proper."

Curious of what the princess meant to imply, Ailmar went silent once more and allowed the attention to defect off of himself, enjoying the amazing peach colored drink resting in his right hand, and trying to ignore the gaze he could feel staring at him through a wall.

Um9wLtZ.png

Jonyna let out a chuckle at Lossa Aureus Lossa Aureus 's comment, before turning to Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone himself.
"As for what I am, Madam Si; Humanitarian, tradesmen, and explorer, during times of peace. Privateer when the alliance is at war." Ailmar reached behind him for his glass to take a drink. A chill ran down his spine as if he could feel the prying eyes of his communications officer staring into his very soul from behind. "If you find the time, come visit us on Lastwall. If I'm around, I'll show you what we do for the galaxy proper."
"We'll see. Danger is brewing all over the place, and I'd appreciate some help when it finally boils over. How 'bout this, next time some big operation goes down, you hang with me? I'm not much of a pilot myself, would be nice to have someone fly the Tenacity again who actually knows what they're doing."

Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Rayia Si Rayia Si

Untitled704-20231010230244.png
Wearing: Outfit
Tags: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Rayia Si Rayia Si Ailmar Dawnstone Ailmar Dawnstone

The pair took the intense interest in their mingling in stride. Even subduing their own feelings to keep from making a scene. A cheshire grin appearing on the Zeltrons face before she let the topic go.

Jonyna had a genuine interest in this matter it seemed given the whisps of emotions she was holding onto. Lossa however merely had a passing interest in throwing both currently under the microscope for a loop and seeing what happened. Thankfully they had both played it off like a school couple, and kept cool. Even offering a nice change in topic that she would follow suit.

Even if it was just to let them know she was easing off.

"Oh very well behaved indeed. Though I'm sure he is far sweeter when he isn't being grilled." She offered quietly with a warm smile to both Rayia and Ailmar. "I don't apologize for the display. You two are quite charming together."

Leaning back now to properly address Cora and her question.

"And good to see you as well Cora." Jovial and amused now as she let her hand prop itself on her hip. "It's a lovely festival, and the people have been kind. If it wasn't for the clothing I wouldn't have guessed there were so many visitors. Haven't found what I've a hankering for with food though just yet. Any suggestions?"

If she noticed the reaction to her stomach, Lossa made no mention of the fact. Instead letting her interest shift as Ailmar spoke. Like a loth cat finding an interest, her eyes fixed on the man once more with a grin. A soft whistle for his mention of his peace time efforts.

Still throwing some fun his way without ill meant behind it.

"Commendable trades to peddle. I'll knock some of your scoundrel points off." A laughing smile thrown his way to share the intended teasing. Content with that situation as Jonyna settled into her talk, she gave her full attention to Cora once more.

"I'll catch you up when we aren't interrupting others." Finally addressing the obvious.

NotNybs.png

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS: Loomi Loomi Jin'lian Jin'lian

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze nodded enthusiastically in response to Loomi's suggestion. "That seems like a good idea," he agreed, his voice carrying a tone of approval. "We can let them know this seems to be a good spot to find them." He then pulled out a small datapad from his utility belt, tapping quickly as he logged their current coordinates and other relevant details about the location where Jin'lian had discovered the crystal.

After securing the datapad back onto his belt, Braze reached into another pocket, pulling out several colorful ribbons. He held them up between his fingers, letting them dangle in the air as he turned to Loomi and Jin'lian with a playful spark in his eyes. "I had plans of pinning these on everyone who wasn't wearing one at the festival. Maybe you two wanna help?" he proposed, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

His grin suggested he was up to more than just handing out ribbons; it was clear he had a playful prank in mind for the festival attendees who were unadorned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom