Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Stars Are A Neighborhood (Star Riders + Open)

Travelin’ the Stars

The messages had been sent. People should be here anytime now. With the Star Riders now open for people to join, I expect lots of people to come and check it out. Fuel, parts, races. What isn't to love.

Stepping away from the control panel, I thought about my goals for this group. Make some friends? Become the fastest racer ever? I'm not sure yet. We will get there when we get there. After checking the landing bay earlier today, I counted how many people we could hold on here. It was quite a bit actually. This could turn into one helluvah team.

A blue light flashed on the control panel. The microphone kicked on and began to speak.

Ship Detected Leaving Hyperspace. Shall I Open The Cargo Doors?

"Yes, please. Open the doors. Let the newcomer in."

Looking out of the viewport, I watched for the ship to appear out of hyperspace. This was going to be a good day.

(OOC: This is just a meetup thread for the Star Riders and anyone interested in joining.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom