Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's more than one way to become an Imperial Knight...

Ater Notechis

Same agenda, different place...
If playing an Imperial Knight in the service of the Imperial Remnant appeals, please read on.

The Imperial Knights are an order of Force Users that are extremely loyal to the Emperor. They put the Emperor above all things provided that he acts in the best interest of the Empire as a whole. They are not extremists, and are not expected to agree with every order that is handed down to them, but they are expected to carry out their orders regardless.

This is not a place for chaotic evil characters. Your goal would be to portray a lawful evil or neutral character. Remember, order is everything – at any cost.

So what’s my angle? The Imperial Security Bureau contains an elite group – the Force Tracking Squad. Their role is simple – when a citizen of the Empire is identified as a non-registered Force User, they find them and give them two choices. Join the Knights or…well…lets not discuss the other option, shall we?

So if playing an FU other than classic Sith or Jedi appeals and if you’d rather not just walk up and knock on the door to volunteer, let me know. We can RP exactly how you ended up as a Cadet with little to no experience in the Force.

This tougher generation of Imperial Knights is so much more radical than we were back in my day...

Looks like lots of interesting stories to have here. Will they be tracking down non-Imperial Force sensitive citizens as well? Or just the Imperial citizens?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom