Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

500+Posts, Feedback for Minerva

Hi there everyone. I finally made a milestone with my oc, Minerva Fhirdiad writing up to around 500 posts. While I do have a few characters she is probably been my most favorite character to roleplay here. With that in mind I would like your honest opinions about her as a character. Such as her personality or anything else that sticks out about this Mando. Or just share what your characters’ IC experiences had been like with her.

Of course if our characters hadn’t interacted yet but you may have read some of her posts feel free to share your thoughts about what you read if you want to.

Last edited:
I think Minerva has a really interesting story, that I'd love to see more of.

Her struggling with the morals of what Mandalorian culture is, versus what she wants it to be, is really compelling stuff. I think if I were to critique anything, it's that she can come off a bit wishy washy when it comes to actually committing to stuff. I'd love to see her have to struggle with picking a side between the GA and the Protectors, rather than just bounce between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom