Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private A Chance Meeting

It had been a long day and he stepped out of his cruiser and stood in front of his warehouse, he sighed. "Well its been a long trip but I made it home at least for a little while If I have a new buyer I might have to run again. He walked up and then moved around to the side entrance which was for maintenance droids. He lifted his hand and touched the wall the door opened and he lowered himself down and stepped inside as the maintenance door closed behind him. His foot made a echo on the floor as the metal of the floor connected with the metal of his left food and he just kept walking.

He reached up and ran his hand through his hair and then sat down at a desk and pulled a tube out from a drawer and plugged it into the metal cuff on his arm and it drained the fluid a slight twinge of pain ran across his face his silver eyes going a matte color He then grabbed the other and the bacta started to flow into the cuff and he leaned back sighing as the fresh bacta filled it and started to combat the necrotic poison that threatened to take his arm though the bacta couldn't heal it it could stop it and repair it enough that he could still use the arm.

"One day I will lose you to but hey we got a few years tell that happens." he touched the bacta cuff on his arm and then tapped on the console and watched the holo screen come up and started to look through requests deleting ones he outright didn't agree with and anonymously sending them to authorities to help stop what they where requesting the weapons for. "All in a days work I guess." He had noted that a light was on in the warehouse but had paid it no mind figuring it was one of the droids that came through to see what came and went from the warehouse. Granted as far as anyone knew the cargo here was all legitimate goods and relief and medical supplies.

Riamah Riamah

For quite a few years, Ra had been working with and for droids. Her name was known to many of them, and she found herself being called to help. Of course, the redhead wasn't very familiar with the organic owner of this warehouse, but from what she was told, he was rarely present at the warehouse. Since his maintenance droids weren't fully unaware of when he would be there, they requested the woman's help repairing parts.

Bringing along what she figured she would need, she did the work that was needed and stood up. Stretching for a moment, another droid came up to her, needing some bolts tightened. Ra wasn't usually one to do this type of work, but she was happy to lend a hand. This didn't bother her, especially since these guys didn't have them; she wiped her hands on her pants as she finished.

"Thank you, Mistress Ra. We think it would be best if you left now. I will guide you out."

Pulling her head back in surprise, she nodded and hoped there weren't any additional broken or worn-out droids. Picking up her tools, she dropped one of the wrenches on the floor, its metallic clunk echoing through the warehouse.

Glitch Kinthal Glitch Kinthal

He looked over his manifest and then he stopped. He waved his metallic hand through the screen and it scrambled then faded out and he locked the console and pulled the security rod. Upon hearing something drop. None of the droids touched anything aside from repairs and they where mostly quite. He looked at the security rod and sighed. "Well guess I will need to replace you some day." He crashed the rod in his hand and let it clatter to the floor as he dumped it out of his hand and started making his way back towards the area he heard the wrench hit the ground.

"Whoever you are you picked the wrong warehouse to break into." He stated and slid his hand under his coat to the hilt of his sword with his organic hand. His one foot making a harsh metallic thump with each step he took heading back.

One of the droids started to whirl and beep at her telling her that the master had come and that she might be in danger as he didn't like anyone in here. The droid that stated it would guide her out amended. "He has had us clean up the mess of those that have in the past. I am the only one that has not been memory wiped yet."

"Droids I can hear you talking what's going on back there?"

Riamah Riamah

As the droid spoke to her about possibly being in danger, a question popped into her mind. Letting out a mental sigh, Ra prepared herself for the worst. Hearing Glitch's approaching footfalls, she gripped the wrench in her hand a little tighter. That is until he asked his query.

"Whoever you are...I didn't break in. These droids asked me to lend them a hand. They let me in."

Making hushing motions to the droid, she could speak for herself. Placing a tight Force Barrier around her body, she set the wrench down and emerged from the small work area she had been in. Since Ra didn't know if this man could use the Force or not, she did not display her ability. Her barrier was invisible, and he shouldn't be able to see it.

"My name is Ra'a'mah, and I am repairing these droids. Just ask them if you want."

She assumed he was able to understand them. If not, she could interpret what they said. Then again, he might not trust her to tell the truth.

He saw her unarmed and he instead unhooked his sword from his belt and slipped it onto a shelf and pulled his coat off. His back was toned his muscles shifted as his right arm moved Ra'a'mah would be able to see scars from battle on them. His left arm looked like a cybernetic droids arm was grafted to his left shoulder. He then pulled his shirt off and hung it over the hilt and turned around. she could see the scars on his torso from the amount of training he had done and the battles he had been in, some even seemed to be from saber strikes.

"Which droids did you preform maintenance on?" He kneeled down looking to the droids and they all seemed to back up.

"Really when have I ever assaulted you. I always make sure to avoid my cleaning droids getting hurt. You all do a good job and stay quite and I respect your discretion." His voice seemed to be soothing and conveying a sense of calm.

"Ra'a'mah I want a duel with you. No death no serious in jury." his left robotic arm lifted and touched the cuff on his arm the bacta was already starting to change color.
Riamah Riamah

When it became clear to Ra he wasn't too upset she was in his warehouse, the former Sith mostly relaxed. Not entirely, and this was probably for the best. Glitch asked what droids she helped repair, and they stepped forward slightly from the line he was looking at. The others all backed up or tried to return to work. Even if he had never intentionally harmed them, they had seen what he did to some unexpected guests.

"That one needed the most repairs, and one of his arms had actually fallen off. Over there had a few screws loose, which I tightened, and a few more just needed lubricant on their joints."

Pointing to each one as she said what she had done to them, she hoped it provided him with enough information. His tone was soothing, and the tense droids felt at ease and chirped and beeped at him. If he let them get back to their duties, they would do that and leave the two organics to their conversation.

"How do you know I can fight?"

It was a simple question. Maybe he could tell from how she moved, or maybe this was how he always greeted people. Either way, the request was something she could get behind. It had been a very long time since she had a good spar.

Watching as he pretty much stripped, she did not do the same. Mainly because all she had on under her clothes was her underwear, and he didn't need to see those.

Listened as she listed off the repairs she had done and smiled letting the droids go back about their business. He patted the one droid on the head and let it get back to work.

"Next time you are in need of repairs leave a message on the console and I will make sure it is taken care of." Letting them know that he cared about them. He got up and looked about and smirked at her questions his eyes ran over her again.

"Your muscles the way they move the way your body shifts. You are always on edge always waiting for an attack no one who is unfamiliar with combat or trained in a form of combat. As you are unarmed I have prepared for unarmed combat." He stretched and his eyes met hers. His scars as well as the look in his eyes showed he was very familiar with combat.

"I do not expect you to do as I do Fight as you are comfortable." He told her and shifted a foot in a circle and moved it behind him before pulling himself into a standing position with one arm behind him and the other was was across his chest chest with a clinched metal fist.

"As you are a woman you may take the first move." His smile slipped off his face and he seemed to go cold and emotionless.

Riamah Riamah

"Yes, Master!"

The busy droids beeped at Glitch as they were released to return to their duties. Each of them silently hoped that the lovely lady wouldn't need to be cleaned off the floor. Then again, their Master had said he didn't wish to cause her any actual harm.

Somehow, she shouldn't have been surprised by his answer. While Ra might think of herself as out of practice, there was still a muscle memory present. There was no hiding that, and she nodded at his observation. In a way, she was glad she had set down that wrench earlier. Glitch wished for unarmed combat, and she hoped she would be a good exercise for him.

Watching as he prepared himself for the spar, she did the same. Turning so her left foot and arm were closer to him, she tipped her head before making the first move. With a fast jab, she attempted to punch him in the chest—a test to see how fast his reflexes were.

He smiled and watched her shift into the start his eyes moved over her body and his eyes hit her shoulders then to her feet back to her eyes as the jab moved he shift his foot back pivoting on his right android style leg and watched it pass by him. his droid arm came down swiftly as she was pulling the jab back and attempted to push her fist back towards her. If this connect he would shifted back to be facing her having not moved very far. He did not attack he wad judging her movements and style her intent.

"That was a way trained jab please try again."
Riamah Riamah

Her first move gave away too much, and Ra realized she was projecting her movements. That was the only thing she could think of as he caught the jab in his mechanical fist. Getting her hand back to her chest, she gave Glitch a half smile and nodded when he instructed her to try again.

"I'll connect with you sometime."

Opening up her fisted left hand, she flexed her fingers a few times. Reaching out with that hand, she attempted to grasp his throat...not expecting that to work, she moved in closer with the right side of her body in an attack aimed at pushing him away.

Watching her move he felt the shift in the air as she reached for his neck her finger tips grazed it she could tell his leg was slowing him down it was her follow through that caught him off guard as she pushed him his balance was lost and he feel back and smirked.

"Well You win." he said placing his hands on the ground and shifting back up to his feet. It wasn't that he wanted to fight but he had learned what he wanted to from the brief interaction. Had he let her win? Who could say. He looked at her eyes and smirked.

"So tell me why are you really hear..." his statement trailed off as he turned and walked back to the console almost sad he destroyed the security rod. "...Yes yes the droids brought you here for repairs that much I know but I have no log of you entry which means you know how to get in without being logged this is not common." He turned in his seat and pulled his pant leg up and she would notice the reason he was slow his rod was jammed and he was attempting to loosen it and clean it himself.

Glitch had gotten used to doing his own repairs but he had not been keeping up with them and anyone who tried seemed to want him to get upgrades or get the synthetic limbs so he looked normal again.
Riamah Riamah

While she hadn't intended to knock him to the ground, she did stop her assault when that happened. Holding a hand out to help him up if he needed it. She nodded and listened to his question. Following him into his office, she hoped the walk would give her enough time to come up with a good answer.

Deciding it would probably be best to be honest with Glitch, she helped herself to a seat while he started to repair his robotic parts. Taking out a can of lubricant, Ra offered it to him. He might notice she didn't make any comment about upgrading or replacing his arm or leg with a fleshy-looking prosthetic.

"The main reason was the droids that needed repairs. A second reason is I heard through the rumor mill that you're an arms dealer."

This was stated calmly and without anger or accusation in her tone, as if it came from a person used to business dealings.

He chuckled and took the lubricant once the rod was removed and greased it then handed the bottle back and slipped the rod back into place. He smiled and stretched his leg and smiled.

"Well now our fight would be even." He stated as if he knew he was at a disadvantage to begin with. sliding the pantleg back down and he leaned back at her question/statement and raised a brow. He had found it odd as his metal finger tapped on the console.

"Well Rumors tend to be started out of fear hate or low self esteem." he got up and walked the thud was much softer as the metal hit the floor and it didn't leave a scraping sound as it had before and grabbed his coat pulling it back on and taking a seat.

"None of which you where able to tell me was a problem. You didn't fear our fight or what I could do the warnings of the droids didn't bother you. your movements where decisive much like you are. So lets cut the crap what are you looking to buy and what is your budget?" He pulled out a data pad that flashed red for a couple seconds before going blue and he started to scroll through it as if taking inventory.

"I also deal in artifacts if that's what your after but I don't think you want what i have in terms of that." He smiled and just kept going through his restricted catalog.
Riamah Riamah

Tilting her head to acknowledge his statement about the fight being even, she remained silent while Glitch spoke. He pointed out that rumors usually start by people who are afraid or have low self-esteem. There had been a time in her own life when she didn't think much about herself, but she didn't recall starting any rumors.

Pointing to his arm, she leaned forward a little.

"I could probably come up with some sort of filter for that if you wanted."

Again, there was no hostile tone or even one of challenge. It was just a simple offering to make his life easier and maybe even better.

"Fear can take a great many different forms, including that of overconfidence. As for what I'm looking to buy and what I can afford, look at this."

Reaching into a pocket, Ra took out a datacrystal. It contained information about the Dark Hand, her motives, and even a little about herself. Mostly basic details, but that was on purpose. Anything additional would need to be given personally. On the crystal, though, his business questions should be answered. If he had concerns about payment, the crystal should set his mind at ease.

"What kind of artifacts?"

Sitting back in the chair, she waited for his answer.

Glitched reached down and pressed a button under his desk and they slowly descended. he opened a drawer and she saw a few crystals showing he did not have a lot of clients but all provided him something of worth and he slipped it into a slot the drawer glowed for a second then dimmed and he closed it.

"You now will have a secure channel for contacting me it will arrive anonymously if you try trace it..." he stayed silent for a moment then handed her the data pad. "... Lets just say its not a healthy option to try"

His mind was thinking filters for the cuff where not cheap and the cheap ones usually got corroded by the poison. "Well if you can deal with a poison so toxic bacta merely stalls it and the force has no effect on I will give you a choice of any holocron in my listing."

It had several from the Jedi archives as well as some Sith holocrons though to be lost or destroyed, ancient weapons, rare kyber crystals, map spheres. he ever had maps and hyper space lanes into the depths of wild space.

"So I assume this Dark Hand is requesting an exclusive contract with me or are you recruiting me because I am Echani?" he said the last part cold and emotionless like a fighter that was emptying themselves before a fight.
Riamah Riamah

Accepting the datapad he held out to her, Ra understood the precautions he needed to take. While she knew one person who would likely be able to hack into his system, she didn't feel the need to call upon her.

"Don't worry; I will never try to trace any messages unless they are a call for help. I hope you can understand why that would happen."

That being said, they had just met, and she didn't expect him to trust her just yet. She did not think he would be calling for help very soon. If he did, though, she or the Hand would answer.

Leafing through what he had to offer, she handed it back to him without making any choice. This was not a hand she was ready to show yet. Did she want the knowledge he offered? Yes, there was no doubt in her mind about that. Ra felt she should be patient and see where things went.

"I would not require an exclusive contract. That is unfair to you and might trample potential business for you. You offer weapons and gear I wouldn't easily be able to get. This is not my normal area of expertise. That's where you come in and where you can help me. I want to recruit you to be a member of the Hand, not just a business contact."

It would be up to Glitch if he joined; if he did not, how she treated him wouldn't change.

He sat there and she could see the artifacts on display in cases and he got up and started to walk through them he had listened to her statement and laughed.

"If I reach out something went horribly wrong." His voice said emotionless and continued to walk through the artifacts apparently the list he showed her was curated as this could be a national museum with the number of artifacts down her. Glitch stopped in front of a case that was flat against a wall and stared at it. This was a painting the faces of all but one where missing seemed to have been damaged due to time. Two adults with white hair and a child with the same white hair but the boy with the black hair was the only one that you could make the face out on.

glitch stood there for many moments before speaking. "If you want me to join I will upon one simple request." His voice was low and solemn. He didn't turn around with this statement and let it hang in the air if she wanted him she would have to show that it was worth it to him to join this hand. He knew it was most likely a good idea because all his leads had turned up nothing but with more people more connections maybe possibly they could find something that could help him.
Riamah Riamah

She nodded as he stated that if he reached out, it would mean something horrible had happened. It was much the same with her, and Ra rarely reached out for personal help. Help with her group, though, was something entirely different, and that was why she was here: to help get supplies from this man and hopefully another person to join in the movement she had started years ago and was in the process of restarting now.

"Of course, I understand totally."

Following where he guided her, sometimes her eyes wandered across the various items and artifacts he had. Most of the time, though, they were focused on Glitch. Stepping where he did and not bumping into any of the cases, Ra stopped before the defaced art and listened to what her host was saying.

"What is your request?"

She could imagine but would allow him to tell her.

Standing there with her question he closed his eyes and bowed his head his hair dropping around his face framing it like dark curtains.

"When possible the hand looks for my sister." He took a breath and held it before slowly letting it out his head raised by the small changes in his posture a trained eye could notice that he was regaining composure. Slowly turning back around to face her his cheeks slightly moist.

"I will follow up on all leads I will not require anyone to actually follow up on them but just finding any credible information on her." He looked at her dead in the eyes his shimmered with compassion and love and fear. He knew his parents where dead he saw their corpses and knew what happened to them. his mind wandered over his parents for a moment and the painting shook slightly before he shifted again.

"Those are my terms along with I know what the weapons will be used for." He started back towards his console but taking a different way then the way they came priceless art was protected here ancient civilizations long forgotten where seemingly recorded here a proto-saber was even on display. He seemed to not care for any of it but took meticulous care of it all.
Riamah Riamah

It had taken Ra a long time to learn how to read another person's body language and emotions. She was glad to have taken that lesson many years ago and wore a pin that would also help her. However, she didn't need the Force to see how this conversation affected Glitch. Waiting for him to compose himself, she nodded slightly at his request. There was going to be some information she needed from him to help him with his goal.

"Not a problem, Mister...you never told me your name."

This surprised her, but then again, he likely felt he needed to protect his identity. Another condition of his was knowing what his goods would be used for. He mostly wanted to know about his weapons, but he might also want to know about the artifacts if Ra bought any from him.

"The Hand is united to fight the Sith."

Her eyes glanced across the ancient items but didn't stop on any of them. He might notice she spoke little more than was necessary, but she always answered his questions. This wasn't her being rude, just herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom