Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction A Friendly Warning [Mandalorian Protectors]

Mia's expression darkened at the holo images that loomed over the bar, a ripple of angry hisses ran through the Oyubaat followed by the low murmur of conversation as small discussions popped up across the room, clan members reaching out to their families sending messages.

"This could have been put in a message." Mia replied turning her gaze back to Val. "Why deliver it in person?"

Mia had her suspicions. Offering help to them for one, but that was a double edged sword. With the Enclave at war with the Alliance, accepting aide from them could drive a schism between already broken bonds that they may not be able to afford. Turn down their help though? her eyes flicked back to the undead hordes.

They were already stretched thin...

Jedi Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Aron Thress Aron Thress
Mando Tag: Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Ordo Ordo Liorra Liorra Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali Artemis Verd Artemis Verd Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

Arla greeted Dae as she joined them, and was quickly swept up in the general acclaim of mixed worry and outrage as the Sith's undead plague was revealed to the Mandalorians, by the Jedi no less. Mia's question was to the point, but Arla figured she knew the answer, given the threat.

"They want our help."

She said it simply, without malice. If she were in the Jedi's shoes, she'd want the Mandalorian Protectors on her side, too.

Dreamseer_flair.png

elisemaybe.png

The Sith Order did what?

Elise stiffened. A zombie outbreak, not only barreling towards Mandalore, but threatening the entire galaxy. How much was Malum involved in this? How much did he know? Did he even dare approve? Elise clenched her fist. She could not, would not, allow this tragedy to continue.

A heightened sense of heroics. A need to fix the galaxy. The weight of the universe once again fell heavy on her shoulder, crushing her. Mia's response made Elise frowned. Messages were all well and good, but didn't this problem need fixed? That could be most achieved in an in person meeting. Elise looked over to the Jedi Master. She would... have to...

She gritted her teeth beneath her buy'ce.

... She would have to cooperate with her aunt's killer.

Elise's heart pounded. She would have to be calm, cool headed, collected. Elise swallowed the heavy lump in her throat. She would have to seek out the right time to speak. She could not speak out of turn. But urgency pulsed through her bloodstream, her heart pounding with intensity. She continued to clench her fists. She needed to get it together, and quickly, if she was going to save everyone.

Valery Noble Valery Noble Mia Monroe Mia Monroe @everyone else I ain't tagging all that

elisemaybe.png

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig gave a nod to Mia Monroe Mia Monroe , glad he wouldn't be an issue there. He knew many didn't trust Jedi, even by and large his own house, but the Mandalorian had worked with them, and similar to Vizsla his clan had ancient ties to the group. And then the message came from Noble. He had never really met her, but the words... they stung his own mind with a few flashes. Taanab. Concord Dawn. Two battles that both had similar. Leddie though, he noticed the young Zabrak breathing heavy.

"You don't have to listen Leddie. Head off to the side if you need to, and I'll get you after this is done. It's... important." Leddie just nodded, shaking a little as she went to sit off out of earshot. Mig then turned his attention to Valery Noble Valery Noble .

"They did something like this on Concord Dawn during Hammerfall, and I've seen a CIS Sith do similar on Taanab, but those were Force driven. She's right. This isn't something you beat easily. They fight without stopping. If it spreads from Yavin...." Ok it could've been a message maybe, but still. This was important for sure.

Meanwhile, Leddie found an out of the way spot to sit, closing her eyes and trying to get control of her breathing, flashes of the invasion of Concord Dawn running through her mind.
Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Aron Thress Aron Thress Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Ordo Ordo Liorra Liorra Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali Artemis Verd Artemis Verd Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Sometimes, being nondescript helped. Ijaat had slipped in in battered armor made from remnants fused into a new whole, but as Valery Noble Valery Noble spoke he removed his helmet and stepped forward from the crowd.

Like a ripple from a thrown stone, Mandalorians turned an eye to the Manda'lor seemingly appearing from their midst where he had been quietly all along. Only Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch knew he was there. At least, until he revealed his face and spoke.

"While I appreciate the warning, I concur. This could have been a message, Master Noble. Why the urgency and the group visit? Surely not for tihaar and sight seeing... Speak plain and quick, and we'll see this matter done."

Mandalore
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers
Jedi Tag: Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo Aron Thress Aron Thress
Mando Tag:
Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Liorra Liorra Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Artemis Verd Artemis Verd Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali Ordo Ordo Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred

"Not exactly," Valery said to correct Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch before her eyes shifted back to both Mia and Ijaat. "It's quite simple, really. Transmissions can be intercepted. I don't know what the Sith's intentions will be once they reach Mandalore, so who am I to risk your safety by sending a warning like that? The safest option is to ensure you know about their plans, without them knowing about yours, and that requires us to come here in person." There were no secured lines between Mandalore and the Alliance, after all.

No guarantees that the Sith wouldn't overhear what was being said.

"How you choose to respond now, that's up to you. The Alliance is going to attempt to stop the spread of this plague, so perhaps we will stop them before they reach Mandalore. But is that a risk worth taking?" She looked around and searched for eye contact with each individual looking her way.

"I at least urge you to bring your children somewhere safe. Whether you fight alone, stand with the Alliance, or relocate is your call to make."

Marshal, Journeyman Protector

Arla chuckled out loud, grinning widely. It was probably rude as hell, but she had to say what was on her mind.

"We sure as hell aren't relocating." She was speaking more for her people, her aliit, than for the Protectors as a whole. Clan Rodarch was not going to run away. They would fight to protect their home, and Arla and more would be more than happy to go out and take on the threat before it came to their own walls.

How that happened was down to the Mand'alor, and his suggestions would guide the Clan's actions. He wasn't liable to tell them to stand down. Arla knew that much,

Keratel Rekali

This place is not a place of honor
Kay slotted his flask back to his belt and got his helmet back on.

"As someone with a lot of family in that area," he said, stepping forward, "a lot at stake I mean, I've got some more practical questions."

He shouldered up to the fore, to engage. He focused on Valery Noble Valery Noble and ignored the others.

"Keratel Rekali. I'm a Clan Rekali scout. We've seen the general shape of it, and it's a familiar shape, but the dead on Yavin - that's new around here, don't see much of that Coreward of Korriban. Are we talking...what's it...Blackwing virus? There's vaccine for that. Or is it something new?

"Question number two is, is this a situation where the Jedi are setting up for a battle and want us backing them, or one where you'd be willing to back us, or are you talking total separation like I think a lot would prefer? What's the shape of next steps look like to you, if it was up to you?"

Lio sensed the escalating tension and found herself unsure of the appropriate course of action. Just then, Rek, her droid, began to emit urgent squeals. Turning toward the metallic companion, she rose from her seat so abruptly that the chair toppled with a resounding thud. Addressing the Mandalorian who had just spoken, she spoke to Rekali, "Excuse me, Rekali, but this seems crucial. Go on, Rek."

The teenager adjusted her cat, Starlight on her shoulders.

Promptly, she had her droid display the distressing messages:

"MAYDAY MAYDAY, THIS IS THE TAVLAR MILITARY ACADEMY static YAVIN COMP- static WE NEED ASSISTA-"
The droid beeped and transitioned to another message: "THIS IS COMMONWEALTH VESSEL PROSPERIA, CAN ANYONE HEAR US? SITH ARE N-"

Repeatedly, the audio feeds were abruptly cut off, leaving behind the haunting symphony of screams and the chaos of death, as the undead onslaught swept through the hyperspace lanes, catching both civilian and military vessels off guard – traders, freighters, and smugglers alike. Then came another desperate plea from the military academy ship:

"EN ROUTE TO VJUN, PLEASE, WE HAVE CHILDREN ABOARD!"

Followed by yet another distress signal:

"THIS IS THE AHSOKA TANO, EN ROUTE FOR ALLIANCE SPACE, SITH IN PURSUIT, MAYDAY, PLEASE CAN ANYONE HELP!"

Rek beeped frantically as it hastened toward Master Jedi Valery Noble Valery Noble . Liorra turned to Mia Monroe Mia Monroe and locked eyes with her, saying, "Listen, I know we're strangers, but I've read about you, and you," she glanced at Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel and continued, "you're both incredible warriors. I am honored just to be in your presence. But, Master Noble wouldn't have gone to such great lengths if it weren't important. If she didn't care, she wouldn't be here, and I—"

"I am Liorra, Daughter of Jedi Master Mishel and Mandalorian Alor Shia Kryze. I am both Jedi and Mandalorian. Whatever this is, it's headed our way. Whether we sit idly or choose to fight, the danger will find us. Whatever grievances you may hold against the Jedi, save them for another day. Master Noble, who is the best, by the way, is here. Look, we only have one Mandalore. We only have each other, and it's the Sith who will capitalize on our division."

Jedi: Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Katherine Holt Katherine Holt | Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo | Aron Thress Aron Thress
Mandalorians: Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch | Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira | Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali | Ordo Ordo | Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Mig Gred Mig Gred

Objective: Meet with Jetii
Tags: Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Valery Noble Valery Noble Katherine Holt Katherine Holt and others
Gear: In bio

The Manda'kyrja shuddered at the mentioj of this plague of undead coming their way, not from fear, but from disgust. The Manda and his valkyrie were aware of souks getting lost along the way to them, but this, this was an anathema to everything she was and everything she loved. She listened closely and nodded. "Thank you, Master Noble." it would likely the the source of some debate between the various clans as to how to respond to this, but Daesyn knew on which side her actions would lie.

"We cannot allow this tide to take mandalore. Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch is right, relocation is not an option, the Rodarch amongst others have been here for generations, and have weathered much in order to maintain their homes." she held her hammer upright and its handle extended to its full length. Her intention was clear, she wished to fight the undead head on and release every captured soul.

She looked at Katherine Holt Katherine Holt , she had noticed the other valkyrie in the room immediately and had wondered about her. Valkyrie were rare, and both Jedi and Mandalorian Valkyrie were rarer still, but their warrior cultures likely gave them much in common. "Who else will take the fight to the enemy with me?" she asked to all, but aimed at the other winged warrior. She understood Mia Monroe Mia Monroe 's reservations and her suspiscion that the Jetii was trying to manipulate them into a fight, but the decision was black and white to Daesyn, she simply couldn't stand aside for this fight.

“You’re risking your lives and the lives of your people for a place.

He spoke quietly without thinking, , after quiet contemplation with a hand stroking his chin. Once he realized he had indeed spoke out loud, he looked up at the room, seeing who had heard him with widened eyes before inhaling and exhaling slowly.

“No one is trying to manipulate anyone into doing anything.” He said, addressing Mia Monroe Mia Monroe ,
“Our intention here is giving this information, preparing you. This needs to be stopped. And I don’t want to see your culture wiped from the galaxy. I don’t want Mandalore to be overrun with monsters. Maybe you’re right. Maybe there’s worse that resides on this planet than Undead. But what if you’re wrong? What if you stay. What if you lose? Is the pride of defending your ancestral home worth that risk?”

He wondered if Master Noble’s eyes were burning a hole in his head, urging him to shut up, but he couldn’t. Even if he felt his head was starting to smoke.

“Is it not better to fall back, regroup and pick the battle we want?” He asked, gesturing out to the room. “Is it not better to do it together….” he placed his fists against each other to symbolize unity, then pulled them away, “than apart?”

He looked again at the woman he deemed to be in charge, “There’s no hidden agenda here. You must believe that, at the very least, we’re here to help.” He took a single step forward and spread his arms slightly, “Let us help.”

Jedi: Valery Noble Valery Noble Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Liorra Liorra
Mandalorian: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Ordo Ordo Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Mig Gred Mig Gred Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch

Dreamseer_flair.png

elisemaybe.png

Everything was moving so fast. People were all throwing in their two cents worth, and all suggesting responses to the problem at hand. Heart thudding, Elise watched as the new Mand'Alor entered the conversation as well. A Liorra Liorra spoke as well, stating that she represented both parties, and parlayed for peace. And the distress signals were haunting. This was all too much! Elise lifted her hands, as if covering her ears. She audibly hissed.

<"Haar'chak.">

She lowered her hands, gulping once more as she spoke.

<"Just what are we dealing with here, Master Jedi?">

Elise had all her bitterness towards Noble, hated calling her a master, but she knew that retaliation would only further divide the tense factions standing here.

<"As much as I disl-... However we handle this, we at least need to know the finer details of how this plague works to properly deal with it.">

Valery Noble Valery Noble Mia Monroe Mia Monroe @everyone else I'm lazy

elisemaybe.png

When Valery had urged the Mandalorians to move their kin, Katherine couldn’t help but spare a glance towards the Jedi Master. She knew Valery meant well with the suggestion, likely meant to move those that couldn’t defend themselves to somewhere safer, while those that could fight, would remain to do so. But the responses from the Mandos, Mia Monroe in particular, didn’t surprise her in the slightest.

She had done plenty of studying on the Mandalorians and their culture, and knew that it was a commonality for their people to baulk at the mere idea of retreating or giving up ground. Be it in this instance because it was their homeworld in question, or just a general dislike towards the notion.

Tenacious…and stubborn.

Katherine’s attention shifted over to the eruption of urgent binary squeals from one of the Mando’s droids. The audio that followed; the sounds of chaos and death, of the all too familiar snarls of undead, had the Padawan’s entire posture tense up.

She had been on Yavin IV to help against the Sith’s seemingly endless tide of undead. The Padawan had tried to do her best, but it hadn’t been enough. They had lost the moon, and so many had died because of it.

Katherine turned to look at Aron and shook her head. “Speaking as someone who has fought against these undead, you can’t afford to give them any ground. Once the plague sets foot, plants its roots, it’ll spread like wildfire. We have to hit it before it can spread and settle across another world, if it does, it’s going to become more and more impossible to contain it.

As the winged Padawan spoke she felt a fire burning within, a desire and determination to not let another world fall, to save as many as she could.

She took a step forwards, using the Force to unholster her spear and summon it into her hand.

I’m going.

Katherine matched the gaze the blonde Mandalorian was giving her. And now that she was directly focused on her, she felt a slight familiarity with the woman. Not in that they had crossed paths before, but rather…something to do with the Netherworld?

She mentally shook the thought away, there were more important things to focus on right now.

While Valery spoke, Raphael remained silent, standing, and hands clasped together behind his back, standing as if at attention. It was going back and forth from one mandalorian to the next, then to a jedi and then back again. From what he'd been told of the current situation of relationship with the mandalorians and the general...disdain that they held for the Galactic Alliance, not to mention Jedi Order, he couldn't blame their hesitation.

In fact, from his slight brush with the dark, he was acutely aware of the feeling of tension in the room. First the anger, held in check by politeness and then, when the recording was played by the droid a feeling of dread tension and a bit of fear. Raphael couldn't deny that it unnerved even himself a bit. He still remembered them fromt he facility. Dangerous, ravenous and relentless. For a half second, he glanced at Valery, from where he stood, wondering if the team she'd gone there with had made it out.

The mandalorians response to imploring Jedi didn't quite surprise him, though, if they all didn't plan to fight they'd need to set up evactuation zones. He was fairly certain that they knew that, it just came down to what they decided on. Regardless, even he knew that this was an existential crisis, more than just about anything. The sith had unleashed a hell on the galaxy.

His silence remained, however. The first mandalorian stood, raising their weapon, and then came a jedi with theirs. He glanced between the two, mulling over quite what it was that was being done. The mandalorians didn't seem too eager to either owe the Jedi or be potentially roped into something by them, and yet here was a jedi and mandalorian agreeing to fight. While he opted to remain quiet, his eyes jumped around the room, flitting from speaker to speaker, as he considered what, exactly, was going on. He never did like politics...

JEDI: Valery Noble Valery Noble Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo Aron Thress Aron Thress
Mandalorians: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch Liorra Liorra Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali Mig Gred Mig Gred Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla Ordo Ordo

Aron shook his head in frustration, his crimson eyes watching Katherine Holt Katherine Holt as she spoke and made her pledge. He ran his hand through his long blonde hair and sighed, thinking.

“The plague only spreads when there are people to spread it, yes? If there is no one to spread it…they should ignore Mandalore entirely. If a large enough population is present then them contaminating the world is a guarantee.” He shifted his eyes again to the Mandalorians in the room. “The Sith will use your sentimentality for your homeworld against you. You care about Mandalore more than they do. If you’re here, they’ll come. They’ll dictate the battle. They’ll make the rules. That’s all I’m saying.” He threw his hands up in resignation, then looked again at Katherine.

“If a single soul is here when they come, I’ll be here, too. But don’t be here. And they won’t come.”

He wasn’t sure his logic made sense to them, but it did to him. The dead didn’t care to take ground. The dead didn’t plant flags. The Sith weren’t on a mission of domination, it was extermination.

His father was on Celanon. And he wasn’t eager to talk about what happened…which told Aron enough. That wasn’t a fight you want to happen across you, it was one you wanted to be prepared for.

And Mandalore didn’t have time.

Katherine Holt Katherine Holt

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Clxe04R.png

Aloy stiffened at the revelation provided by the holo-projection, having become all too familiar with these sorts of attacks- personally combating them- during the union's liberation of Mandalore years ago. At this point, whatever cautionary politics had been on her mind were dashed, now only strategy and logistics mattered to the old Vizsla.

Are we talking...what's it...Blackwing virus? There's vaccine for that. Or is it something new?

"I fought the Blackwing when I was still a Verd'ika. But I've never seen it on this scale..." She spoke of the liberation to Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali , who seemed likeminded in his priorities.

"Flamethrowers did the trick but we'll need a lot of napalm for this"

Her train of thought was repeatedly assaulted by the shear volume of panicked conversations and probing of intentions happening all around, and whatever Apollyon The Betrayer Apollyon The Betrayer had done to her, it this all so much harder than it used to be. It was agitating to keep track of so much happening at once! Perhaps this is why she had retreated to the bridge of a starship for so long.

“You’re risking your lives and the lives of your people for a place.

"Just- just stop!" She snapped, turning towards Aron Thress Aron Thress
"How many Daughters have you lost for this place, Jedi?"

"That has to mean something this time"

Everything after that faded into the background. She didn't care to hear the opinions of Padawans with no stake in this fight or even Mandalorians who would prefer to debate with them. The only thing that mattered right now was Mandalore, And Mandalore meant War.

"Who else will take the fight to the enemy with me?"

"I Will kriffing fight!" Her arrival was heralded by the clack of cybernetic limbs, and the silver glint of an Armorer's Hammer held aloft but briefly.

Speaking as someone who has fought against these undead, you can’t afford to give them any ground. Once the plague sets foot, plants its roots, it’ll spread like wildfire. We have to hit it before it can spread and settle across another world, if it does, it’s going to become more and more impossible to contain it.

"Glad someone's of sound mind among you lot" She sighed, anxious to speak of real strategy.

"An army that size surely has a fleet to back it up, yes? We hit the fleet before it makes planetfall, They will burn amongst the stars"

From her metallic arm came a holo-map of the Mandalorian sector, seemingly responding to thought alone as she continued her pitch, breath labored and speech quickening.

"From the Dragon Tail hyperlane, we can ambush them at Concord Dawn or Dathomir from the Hydian way. We use interdictor-class ships to drag them out of hyperspace, blow chit up, and then burn whatever crashes into the surface"

"I will volunteer The Black Fleet into the vanguard if need be. We've been intercepting Imperial vessels from the shadows since the union fell. This time will be no different"

Valery Noble Valery Noble Mia Monroe Mia Monroe Katherine Holt Katherine Holt Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Mig Gred Mig Gred Ordo Ordo Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade sorry if missed anyone :c
[/div]

"That one does not speak again during this meeting... Or it ends ."

Ijaat eyed Aron Thress Aron Thress coldly with piercing anber eyes before he spoke further, to make it clear who he addressed. The other was saved only by the barest impulse of diplomatic restraints from being shot or stabbed. Cold rage radiated from the Manda'lor in waves.

"Let me be clear, Master Noble. This is a conversation. The suggestion we relocate, to our culture, is tantamount to being called a coward. As I'm sure you're aware. It is little appreciated, but that slight and manipulation will be overlooked in the face of this threat. And the obvious ignorance pf our culture, as I'm sure you didn't intend to try to insult or manipulate us. I will not forbid any Mandalorian under my rule from assisting you. But neither will I demand they rally to your cause. Each Clan or House will decide on their own. For myself, I will marshal our defense here, and name a second from the Protectors who wishes, if any do, to aid you and yours on your front. After all, we must think of the children, as you pointed out. I would also recommend a study in our ways for some of this delegation before they are brought to such meetings again..."

A cold smile matched cold words. They wouldn't sit it out. But neither would they all rally to defend the Alliance. Unless they had a better plan.

Then he turned to look at Liorra Liorra

" I knew your mothers. You are most welcome, ad'ika. Mandalore is home to all vode. I see you know your manners as well "

Mia took a step back as Liorra approached, her droid playing distress calls, but Mia's eyes were drawn to Liorra's face. It was like looking at a younger Kerrigan. She filed away a mental note to talk to her more later. There were unanswered questions from Rekali, calls to arms from Daesyn and more insults from one of the Jedi, battle plans being laid out. But Mia couldn't take her eyes off Liorra Liorra . "You remind me of someone." she said with a small smile.

When Ijaat spoke the tension in her shoulders eased. The decision was made. Shore up the defences on Mandalore and those who wanted to could fight alongside the Jedi, she sighed and nodded. "There are many clans in this sector spread thin that will need a place to come too, we will need more than a frontal assault and planetary defences. We need to be able to support those pushed out of their homes, mandalorian or otherwise. Mig, Aloy, do either of you have any ships spare to head for Vjun. See if we can't help these people?"

She turned to look at Ijaat a sadness in her eyes. Working with the Alliance placed a target on their back and opened the into the middle of the war with the sith. An undead plague may have forced their hand, but they were in this now, for better or worse. "Ni malyasa'yr slanar ti etid, haa'taylir meg mhi liser narir yirhaou athu'neha cuun adate yaim. Ret Ni liser ba'jurir mies or'dinii mr."

Liorra stepped back toward her table, and as she picked up the chair, she gave a smile and nod of acknowledgment toward Mia and Ijaat. The droid beeped sadly it could still trace the distress signals that were being made. Liorra patted her droid and instructed Rek that perhaps turning that off for a few moments might give the droid some peace. It was only then that the words, remind me of someone, and knew your mothers sank in. Liorra wasn't sure if reminding of someone meant her moms, but she hoped that it did. Ijaat's words were most welcome as it felt as though people were more keen on ignoring the young foundling. As for the one who kept talking, she wondered if this was their way of coping with bad news. Maybe they just needed to learn to go out and shoot things, or punch walls. Sometimes that helped Liorra with her own anger.

One of the Vizsla had a sound plan, the other she wasn't sure of there was something dark about that one. Although they noted and with good reason that they should learn how this plague worked. Liorra placed Starlight down on her table, but Starlight merely went back onto her shoulder. There was no reason for the cat to walk away from the safety of its perch, having been that of Liorra's shoulder. She looked in the direction of Daesyn Rodarch Daesyn Rodarch and then Katherine Holt Katherine Holt she hadn't seen Valkyries before. She had only known about them from the holos, and mainly from Darth Avacyn's reign as Matriarch with the Sith Empire.

She wondered how the Mandalorians would handle this, and how fast this plague would spread. Blackwing was terrifying enough as it was, a modified version felt as though someone ripped open all the tombs on Korriban. There would be no way of knowing just what to expect, that virus wasn't something to be toyed with and yet the Sith had done so and unleashed it upon the galaxy. In recent times she knew only of the Blackwing that had impacted Atrisia, and before that Mephout. Nothing as violent or widespread as what Master Noble was making this to be, but then again, Blackwing was always a serious matter.

Jedi: Valery Noble Valery Noble | Aron Thress Aron Thress | Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade | Tracyn Ordo Tracyn Ordo
Mandalorians: Mia Monroe Mia Monroe | Ijaat Mereel Ijaat Mereel | Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Keratel Rekali Keratel Rekali | Ordo Ordo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom