Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG A New Beginning

So long story short, I'm trying to get back into roleplaying here and you guys have always been wonderful to write with. Starting off with just one character as a focus, i got my boi who's currently trying to figure out what to do after the Eternal Empire happened;

Rath Nihro Rath Nihro ~ A dark side force user who dislikes Sith and Jedi equally that's traveling from planet to planet. Possibly taking mercenary jobs on occasion to keep the credits flowing and he's not afraid of getting his hands dirty. After his time in the Eternal Empire, Rath would be going about this while suppressing his presence to avoid attention. However, it is still possible for other Force Users to detect him despite his efforts since he's not invisible to the Force.

So I'm looking to thread with anyone whether it just happens to be a Jedi/Sith who was at the planet or arriving on the planet and they happen to encounter each other. Could be mercenaries/Mandalorians working together on a big job. Heck could even be the target that Rath was hired to go after for some reason. Either way I'm down for it.

Looking forward to write with you guys again ^^

ScareQrow ScareQrow

Greetings! Might I interest you in joining the Knights of Ren? Dark Side force users that have organized into a Death Cult under the Dark Empire. Perhaps Detritus could encounter Rath and speak the scripture of the Hidden Maw to him. To persuade him to follow the Shadow. For the Knights of Ren wish to bring about the great rebirth upon the galaxy. Don’t follow the Jedi or Sith but follow the Shadow. The version of the dark side they use, or how they see the Force. Could also try to recruit him as a dark sider for the Empire as well if that’s an alternative you’d like to do?

Syri Corren Syri Corren

Sith Apprentice on the run? That'll be a fun story to read. I'm down for it if you want to make the thread? Rath can be located just about anywhere as long as it's not a owned by a faction since he tends to avoid those.

Technically Rath could easily fit into either one of those planets and settings. If you want we could make it in a cantina in Batuu just to keep it simple for now and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom