Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Song:If you want blood

She swore under her breath as the carbonite shot towards her. Her jetpack roared, sending her over the carbonite but well out of alignment to continue her hammer strike. Which she supposed meant the carbonite had served Hilal’s purpose then. She let loose with her pistol again the bolts zipping Hilal’s way.

Switch tactics Araia can’t get close then make her come to you as she fired stun bolt her Grappling Line fired out under the cover of the stun bolt fire aiming to wrap around Hilal and pull her in for a devastating hammer blow.

smalldivpurple.png

smalldivrose.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn
Song:Let’s get ready to rumble

Did that man just give me osik about not shooting at him more? She thought with a minor amount of confusion. Oh great that’s what I need some undersized wampa giving me a fighting lesson in the midst of an exhibition match .

“Stow it and simply be thankful I didn’t shoot you more.”

Oh he wants to give commentary whilst literally pulling the same move huh? This time right as he closed for his strike her gauntlet came up and unleashed her sonic repulsor and she fired her ion pistol at the same time. A little bit of shock and awe she thought with a grin.

smalldivrose.png

ny8jT3X_d.webp

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Darius was without guard mostly these days. From claiming the yoke of A'lor to his House, to becoming mostly absent in the day to day. As the Enclave descended into what he would consider madness and senseless brutality, he struggled with the weight of decisions facing him and those under him. But even still, he admired the melting pot of celebrations the society on Kestri could offer. And even the forms of several festival goers which caught his eye.

Being an A'lor or Mandalorian didn't mean physical beauty eluded his notice. It just wasn't often he had time to be out amongst people to appreciate it. Nor was it like most sets of beskar'gam did much to flatter it in the typical ways most would think of.

As one such form brushed past him, he reeled. An unbidden gift of his father had been latent psychometry and a talent for recognizing shatterpoints. Nothing more, as he had refuse the training and let his gift wither. But this poor lass roiled with pain, disappointment, and suffering all laced through with indecision and disappointment.

As she spoke apologies, the man armored in Protector-colored gear shook his head, waving off the apologies.

"No need... I suffered nothing I haven't overcome... And you did nothing too impolite that allowing me the buying of our first drink in friendship wouldn't solve, neh? It can make up for a rather rude gaze stemming from too long hemmed in a command room on Gardius, mesh'la"

His accent wouldn't be atrocius, but it would certainly carry an oddly undercut drawl and twang to it. A by-product of his first teacher in it being his father, a Concordian.

ny8jT3X_d.webp

1NE7Q7Q_d.webp

His rather calm reaction to everything, the way he just casually called her beautiful, and even his accent all had a way of meshing into something Elise had a strange reaction to. The being gawked at by him earlier equally had this effect. She blinked shyly, looking away as she felt her temperature rise even higher than it already was. Blushing, she reached back and rubbed her neck. Elise was socially adept enough, but her social life involved only her family and military training. Casual situations were something she had always been less than skilled in. Still, she nodded a tiny bit, answering to the invitation to a drink. "Y-yeah sure. "

She turned and looked around for a second, catching a bar at the street corner. She looked back to Darius, regaining her confidence, "All the alcohol is on the house, actually. But I'm sure we can find something to eat too."

Despite her feelings of awkwardness, Elise was still a rather outgoing person.

As the two entered the bar, it was expectedly flooded. Many fellow Mandalorians were enjoying the city wide free drinks, and there was feasting here as well. Elise was the first to approach the counter, rather comfortable in chaotic environments. She sat down at the bar and looked up at the menu. She rarely had alcohol, as she knew her mother had trauma related hatred towards it. So being able to have a tihaar was a rare treat. She ordered one as Darius Mereel Darius Mereel sat next to her. Elise still was unable to directly look at his face, feeling awkward nervousness every time she tried. Funnily, she was confident in everything but facing the fact she was being flirted with directly. Not that she didn't like it. She just wasn't used to it.

And so, she turned to the things she was used to for conversation.

"So-o," She paused and cleared her throat, trying to sound more like her usual confidence, "You obviously have a lot of combat experience. How often have you trained after getting out of the fighting pits?"

Ah, yes, the tried and true Mandalorian topic. Combat. Worked every time!

Last edited:

q9TpQyh_d.webp

enclavediv4.png

A lightning fast Force Sense warned Gwyn to jump out of the way in time to dodge the flames that erupted from his vambrace. Using her jetpack (and discretely, the Force) she flew back several feet and landed once again. Beneath her helmet, she licked her lips.

Her opponent truly was an instinct driven vod. He had no strategy, instead relying on reckless instinct to guide him in the fight. His eagerness to fight her vambrace to vambrace; his quick reactions to what was thrown at him. It was obvious. This meant that Gwyn would have an easier time strategizing how to beat him.

She once again positioned herself between him and his weapon. He would likely want the axe back at some point, though he seemed content to rely on his vambraces right now. Gwyn lowered her hand to her blaster once again. She had a feeling that he would want to get close to her again. She smirked beneath her buy'ce. She knew she could take him up close if she wanted to, but where was the fun in that? Besides, by keeping her distance, she put him in a more vulnerable position. And he was more likely to get angry, lose his cool.

She pulled her pistol out once again. She maintained a light footed, mobile position. If he tried to come close, he would find it awfully hard. Keeping one eye on the weapon, she had a plan for that too. If he tried to reach it, she could knock it away from him again with a whistling bird from her vambrace. If he did manage to get close to her, she had her own backup. Her whistling birds would be unleashed towards him, and he would have to refocus on dodging those. All the white, while remaining mobile, Gwyn aimed her pistol and fired stun shot after stun shot.

Korso Rook Korso Rook

Equipment:
- Beskar'gam, including cybernetics, kama, custom armor submissions inside.
- Twin pistols, set to stun.
- Kal.
- Pistol, on stun setting.
- EMP Grenades.

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
q9TpQyh.png

Mandalorian Armor

Araia managed to dodge her short range attack while Hilal accelerated away from her opponent. Araia was above Hilal which left her vulnerable for more shots from her blaster cannon. Barely dodging the stun bolts from Araia, Hilal aimed at a now charging Mandalorian her, Gravity Hammer raised overhead and rushing towards her. "Not yet!" Hilal decided to chance getting hit and fired away at the charging Araia, she needed to hit at least one shot right?

Araia Bralor Araia Bralor

q9TpQyh_d.webp

"You can't always simply overpower your enemies, Mevia."

smalldivgold.png

Mevia's fist met thin air, and she was unbalanced by her momentum. Then, she felt her opponent's hand clench her arm. Mevia barely had time to look back in alarm as Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor threw her back. And Mevia landed where she had in so many training sessions. The ground.

smalldivgold.png

"Ack!"

Once again, Mevia fell to the ground. She got up, hissing, and ran for her mother again. She could beat her!

But every punch and kick was effortlessly dodged and parried; no matter how much skill and strength she possessed. Being unable to strike her Buir was making Mevia more and more angry. She eventually was struck by her mother's robotic leg, sending her back again. Before she could hit the ground again, however, her mom caught her arm.

"For all your talent, you still can't hit me." She pulled her back to her feet, then pointed to a make believe clock on her arm, "It's almost dinner time."

Hunched over, panting, Mevia leaned on her knees with her hands as she tried to catch her breath. Her lungs and throat felt like they were on fire, and her legs felt like gelatin. She looked up to her mother, panting, and was unable to respond.

"Quiet for once, huh?"

Gwyneira chuckled, using the Force to pull a towel over before handing it to Mevia. "Mevia, what do you notice about how I am fighting?"

Mevia had immediately begun drying her face, but lowered the towel when asked the question. Mevia paused. She had not really paid attention to what her mom was doing. Rather, she was focused on her own posture and technique, and finding weaknesses to attack in her opponent. The child blinked for a couple seconds, looking back on their sparring matches all afternoon. Come to think about it...

"You... usually dodge and parry, instead of matching me. And you usually use your cybernetic leg for heavier attacks."

Gwyn nodded, smiling. "Ding! Ding! Ding! Once you slowed down, you could take a moment to notice. Mevia, instead of attacking me blindly, why don't you try to study your opponent before charging in? It'll do wonders for your survival chances in combat."

Mevia tilted her head, "If I can just overpower them though, what's the point? Isn't the strongest usually the winner?"

With a thoughtful expression, Gwyn shook her head no. "Not necessarily... Here, come at me again."

Mevia sloppily threw her towel on the ground. She ran for her mother again, aiming for her side. But Gwyneira simply dodged, using her foot to trip her up. She grabbed Mevia's arm before she fell, holding her there. "From my time studying you, I've noticed a couple things. You know all the techniques and postures, but you're reckless. You don't think before you act, and-"

She yanked Mevia back, throwing her to the ground, "You put way too much energy into your forward momentum. You're off balance, and that's especially easy to exploit ."

smalldivgold.png

Mevia pushed herself off the ground, looking up at her opponent. With a calm breath, Mevia took a moment to enter another stance as she looked at her opponent. Now that she was up close, she realized how massive her opponent was. Shakka towered over her, like her own Ba'buir did. No wonder she had so easily tossed her back! With a sigh, Mevia decided to give this another go. This time, she would try to hit and run.

She ran forward again, skidding in the sand as she came close to her competition. She aimed another punch for the weak spot she had chosen before, but she tried the blow quickly before doubling back again. If she could not successfully hit her this time, she would just have to try again.

smalldivgold.png

Equipment:
- Beskar'gam.
- Beskad.
- Kal.
- Pistol, on stun setting.

ny8jT3X_d.webp

enclavediv4.png

"I didn't really think like that so much with y'all... but in hindsight, I should've thought that a lot more. I ain't the same I was back then. I dunno... the smell of ozone, burning corpses and ruined cities kinda makes my stomach turn these days."

Gwyn frowned as she listened. As much as she had grown up since first being adopted, Shai Maji Shai Maji had continued to age. She was far older now, and Gwyn could sense the exhaustion in her. She had lived a long and troubled life, full of pain and war. Hearing an older Mandalorian admit she had grown weary of war filled her with dread for her mother figure's mortality. She was bound to die, in battle or in the death bed, sooner than later. And considering how close they were now, it made Gwyn want to scream in agony. How many times did she have to lose the people she was close to? How many times did they have to wander so far away from her? It felt selfish, as Shai had earned her peace and rest after going through so much - but Gwyn still was not ready for her to die.

"I trained y'all to hate and kill what I hated and killed. That was my mistake. And you lot paid the price for it."

As Shai patted Gwyn's cybernetic leg, Gwyn had to speak up. "That was my father coming for me. It wasn't your fault-"

"Future... you don't wanna know my thoughts on the future. I hope I won't be around to see what'll come of this. To see what'll happen to the home I helped build, the kiddies I raised... the family I made and got."

Gwyn teared up, looking away. She was being hit with all her fears of Shai leaving her. Shai sounded more than tired. She sounded exhausted. Gwyn closed her eyes and swallowed hard, feeling like that angsty, bratty, needy teenager all over again. She didn't want Shai to go, but perhaps Shai herself was ready to. She really didn't like that.

"Hell, I still need to sit down and beat some sense into Yuri. Kid's almost worse than I was when I was his age. Only thing missing on his rep is a couple more kilos of spice and a couple more gallons of alcohol. Should've told Xyoz to keep him away from the business."

Gwyn scoffed. She knew, she knew that nothing good ever came out of crime! She always had disapproved of Xyoz being a criminal, and Shai marrying him as such. And Yuri reminded Gwyn way more of his father than his mother. Gwyn tried to love the kid. And she did love him. But he also was a disappointment.

"I don't know what you can do about Mevia, Gwyn. As much as I'd like to think it, I never was good at the whole 'mom' thing. Hell, look at you lot. I made a bunch of child soldiers out of y'all."

The slap that landed on Gwyn's shoulder was met with a still, silent body. With tears streaking down her face, Gwyn swallowed hard.

"I can't say you were the perfect mother," Gwyn offered a sad smile, "But you were far more of a mother to me than my biological mum ever was. Everything I learned about parenting my own kiddos, I learned from you and Kranak. Shai,"

She leaned over and gave her mother a deep hug, "I'm glad that you raised me. Even with your flaws, I think you still did a great job with me."

She pulled out of the hug, chuckling as she motioned to herself. "I mean, you had to raise me. Me! I was so emotional and unstable, it must have been torture for you! I don't think I ever properly apologized for being such a selfish, karking brat!"

She blinked, deja vu taking her to the time Shai had actually called her a 'karking brat,' during their worst fight. She forced herself not to shudder as she continued with her previous thoughts. She looked back on how Shai had shaped her development as a Mandalorian and person alike.

"And that being a child soldier thing? Come on now, I think I would have gone down that path regardless... I was angry at the Galaxy, bitter because I felt like no one loved me, not even my parents. I was so susceptible to the Dark Side, and I had used it often before you started warning me against it."

She looked back to Shai with a smile, "The first lesson you taught me was how to stand my own ground and be assertive. To stop crying and start doing. You always taught me to better control my emotions, and you were there to warn me of the Dark Side's threats. I wonder, sometimes, if the Dark Side or even Sith themselves could have won me over if you had not first. At best, I could have been just some rogue Dark Sider taking all my feelings out on anything I touched. Shai... You, and Kranak, and Eliz, you all saved me."

She started wiping her tears away as she chuckled, "So all things considered, you did the best you could with me. And I'll never stop being grateful about it."

Leaning against the table, Gwyn remembered the words on Mevia, "I tried giving Mevia warmth and tough love, the way you had. It didn't work with her like it did with me. Maybe because Mevia is just a different person. I know... I'm not like most of our vod. I never was obsessed with conquest, high on glory, or focused on war or our people's well being like Kranak was. Is. The only thing I ever wanted was a family. My family is still my top priority, above all else. And I think that's the difference. Mevia always was obsessed with Mandalorian and Chiss return to glory. I had hoped that her family would hold some sway in pulling her from that path..."

Gwyn closed her eyes, "But I suppose, we never had."

Last edited:

q9TpQyh.png

D R A G R
Tag: Yuri Maji Yuri Maji

The Shistavenan was an at least adept grappler, somehow wrapping his legs around Siv's arm and taking them both airborne. The crowd roared at that, obviously enjoying the mutual thrashing. Maji dragged him through the air before letting go, whipping around to launch his flamethrower at Siv. What Yuri forgot was that Siv was a Mandalorian too; which meant that he was, too, the proud owner of a jetpack.

When Yuri let go to drop him, he launched his own jetpack, instead of falling to the ground he soared through the air and the burst of flame, the heat having little effect on his armor. The Shistavenan touched down momentarily, and Siv used it as an opportunity to tackle Yuri at full speed, crashing into his opponent and entering a grapple. "You always talk this much?" Siv managed through grunts as the two tangled with each other on the ground. He drew his knife, wrestling on the ground with the Shistavenan in an attempt to pin Yuri under him and move his knife to Yuri's throat in order to force a submission.

q9TpQyh.png
smalldivblue.png

Unfortunately, Kalðr didn't even have a chance to use his grappling line or repulsor yet, because the woman immediately fire at him with two different blasts instead of trying to dodge. A rather unexpected move, (also a bit ironic, considering the remark she made just before doing so) but easy enough to evade, simply by using the momentum of the swing and adjusting the angle. He swept the hammer around, bringing himself out of the way of both shots, continuing the momentum back around in a downward arc back at her again. If she managed to dodge again, he would let it impact the ground and immediately activate the kinetite stored by both impacts against the ground and release a concussive shockwave blast towards her.

ny8jT3X.png
Tags: Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
Gear: In bio

Shai didn't have to be a force user to know what was going through her daughter's mind. Her words deeply troubled Gwyn, but Shai wasn't going to sugar-coat her thoughts for anyone. Her words were kind, though. Shai smiled and reciprocated the hug Gwyn gave her as she listened. Soon the conversation shifted back to Mevia and a light frown crossed Shai's features.

"The amount of patriotism in our young ones these days scares me. I know we were rough back then. Against the Confederacy, the Maw, the Sith... we were ruthless... but I can't remember us being like this. This thirsty for war." A scoff escaped as she shrugged. "Maybe we were. It's easy to stand on an ivory tower and look down while forgetting how we ended up there." She shook her head as she waved the barman over for another drink.

"You want me to try and work with her? Mevia. Maybe take her along on a trip or two?" She asked Gwyn once she had another drink in hand. She doubted that she would be able to do much for Mevia, but the least she could do was offer some help. A sigh escaped her after a few long moments. Why did things have to be so problematic?

q9TpQyh.png
Engaging: Siv Dragr Siv Dragr
Gear: In bio

Siv blasted toward Yuri and crashed into the Shistavanen at full speed. Between the grunts and growls, Yuri cackled as the two thrashed on the ground for a good few moments. A punch or kick here, an elbow or knee there. Armour could only do so much for blunt force, him included. Turned out that Siv still had a mean hook or two to throw at his opponent.

Eventually, the whine of a vibroblade erupted and a knife was pressed against Yuri's throat. Shaking his helmet off, Yuri gave a bloody smile as pale golden eyes glared up at Siv. "I lose my neck, you lose your head, Siv." He muttered with a snicker, nodding down to his opponent's legs. Yuri's own vibroblade was hovering dangerously close to Siv's groin while his repulsor aimed directly to the side of his head.

"So, how's about payin' that bail money back?" He quipped with a laugh. "Or should we just keep beatin' the snot out of each other?" He rested back against his jetpack to relax as he held the vibroblade in place.

Reggie Rau

R

q9TpQyh.png

STORM
ARENA | KESTRI
TAG: Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

roxydiv.png

banner3.png

BAD ROMANCE

A wanderer.

That's what Reggie had been after Thyrsus. Until she had arrived on Kestri. A new home. New vode. Something to fight for again - at least on the battlefield.

But tournament?

Playing at war?

She originally wouldn't have taken part. But a last minute withdrawal saw her getting approached to step into the ring. What self-respecting Mando'ad would decline?

So Reggie found herself walking through the hallway that would enter the arena. To make matters harder, she was to face a newfound sister, Yael, who she had fought and bled alongside of on Rodia.

It wasn't exactly ideal, but here they were.

Walking out into the sunshine within the arena, there was a million things and nothing going through Reggie's head as she took her guard on the opposite side. She wondered if Yael even knew she would be facing Reggie instead of someone else.

She figured she'll soon find out if she did.

In the meantime, the noise of the crowd was drowned out by the ever present white noise of her battle-ready mind.

ny8jT3X.png

Objective: Join the revelry
Equipment: No need
Tags: OPEN

enclavediv4.png

Vulcan had been busy as the Bakery was clawing back from collapse, the rent decreased, the business lifted back to survivable levels and it felt good. The Ubese was glad because he didn't want to board the whole thing up and abscond to somewhere else that may not be as welcoming as Kestri.

Because he had never been on his home planet, the one he was born on, he had little connection to the customs and High Holidays, which he had no emotional connection to.

Of course, the Solstice was here on Kestri, so he wanted to celebrate his Mando'ade's traditions instead. He could do the fighting aspect of the celebrations - no, as much as he enjoyed fighting and being damned good at it, injuries notwithstanding he was too late to sign up.

The scar on his stomach looked unsightly and stood out against his dark complexion. Vulcan shrugged it off, no battle is without risk. It has been 20 years since he attached magnets to his Beskar'gam or leg. He used to play a game where he swapped magnets around and wait for others to notice. He has them all over his fridge as he couldn't bare them to be given away.

After getting ready, he left for the Tavern, he limited his consumption of Tithaar to 2 tankards, well he tried as that number doubled quite frequently. Not his fault, neither was it the fault of the barkeep.

Opening the doors, Vulcan entered to chatter and revelry, the fights were being broadcast, good, he wouldn't be able to see over someone's Beskar-clad head in the Arena. So he got his first Tithaar for the day.

Kestri never looked more homely.

q9TpQyh.png

ACKLAY
ARENA | KESTRI
TAG: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr
GEAR: In bio

smalldivsilver.png

banner7.png

STILL COUNTING

Huh.

His Vod walked in the arena to the same noise Gail did, though it seemed more his scene than it did Gailen's. The Si'Kahya just travelled between the battlefield and the tavern. And uh....yeah.

Anyway.

The guy approached him. Gailen still squinted slightly through his visor as not all of the haze has passed yet.
"Well met, Keldau. Let's give them a heck of show, something for them to really get excited about."

The Alor'ad squinted down at the hand held out to him.
"Uh yeah. Well met." he reacted, a smile finally cracking onto his drunken face behind his helmet as he shook hands with Sahan.
"Show me your moves."

Well that was probably his cue.

His jetpack roared to life and he rose into the air.
<'Fraid you and the masses will be disappointed - no special moves.> he quipped, the rest of the haze dissipating as the thrill of combat started to course through Gail's veins.

For fun effect, he just threw down some blue rings from his blaster. He knew better than to expect this Karjr to just stand there looking at them. They just looked cool. No Mando'ad would be stupid enough to stay put - even on the ground.

He didn't hang in one place in the air though. He zipped to and fro without a pattern to keep his Vod guessing and to see what the man will do. It was by now means a lethal duel, but that didn't stop instinct from keeping Gailen ready.

It was still a measure of skill.

He just wasn't willing to showcase any of his this early on.

smalldivpurple.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla
Song:If you want blood

This fight was getting interesting she thought as Hilal continued to return fire. She dodged the incoming shots and flicked a smoke bomb on a proximity fuse Hilal's way as she flicked down her range finder.

“Come on baby give me tone give me tone.”

She muttered as the range finder sought a lock if her gear could pierce the smoke she had little doubt Hilal’s could as well so she kept moving. Her helm gave her the happy tone for lock and she didn’t hesitate to fire. From her left side launcher a Carbonite Missile spiral off and from her right a EMP Missile came trailing after if either of those hit it would certainly slow Hilal down if not she hoped take her out of the fight outright.

smalldivpurple.png

enclavediv3.png

Objective:
q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla
Equipment:Equipment In Bio
Song:The Last Agni Kai

Shakka didn’t pursue Mevia simply returning to her stance and waiting for her opponent to come again and come again she did charging the same side throwing the same punch but Shakka changed her stepping inside Mevia’s punch her leg swept out to throw Mevia’s leg wide as she shoved her shoulder forward to knock Mevia back. Again she didn’t pursue Mevia.

“Again.”

She called to Mevia as though she were an instructor teaching a class.

enclavediv3.png

smalldivrose.png

q9TpQyh.png
Facing: Kalðr Ísbjørn Kalðr Ísbjørn
Song:Let’s get ready to rumble

To her annoyance the big man had avoided both her attacks and was once more swinging at her with the hammer so she changed tactics once more charging towards the blow. She waited till the last moment to trigger her jetpack and flip over the other mandalorian. As she was in the air she threw a stun charge at him in a move her cousin’s mother had taught her. As she landed a concussion wave knocked her off her feet.

“Ow rude.”

She grumbled as she rolled to her feet to continue the fight.

smalldivrose.png

q9TpQyh.png
SCGcxdj_2.png

Sahan grinned from behind his visor as Keldau shook his hand. It may have bit a bit underhanded, but a Mandalorian used what was at his disposal. Memories from his vod's armor came to him, flashes of Si'kayha training burning into his own memory. It was not a lot, but he had a small gist of how the man fought. And he was good, very good. This was bound to be a fun and interesting duel.

Keldau fired a couple blasts from his blaster. Sahan just reflected them with an instant activation of combat deflector shields, trying to deflect the blasts back at the opponent. Keldau began zipping around the air on his jetpack in a chaotic pattern. Honestly, it seemed a bit slow to Sahan, who was used to going much faster. His armor was designed for aerial mobility and speed. Sahan rose into the air, the micro thrusters and repulsors making no noise.

Suddenly, there was a loud crack of a sonic boom as Sahan surged forward and aimed an upward kick at Keldau's hand to knock the blaster away, then he spun around and upside-down to deliver a series of whirlwind kicks. It was simply something he had wanted to try out in the new Rising Falcon style he was developing. What better chance than against an active, living opponent he knew could take hits?

Last edited:
ny8jT3X_d.webp

Smiling as he followed her, the Mereel scion was careful not to bump her again, lest he trigger another episode. Not out of fear or revulsion, but care and respect. It would be like continually forcing someone into a situation that made them immensely uncomfortable in his mind. At least the alcohol was free, he wasn't used to the Enclave at large yet, or this new form it was taking upon itself. But at least it appeared to be welcoming to those in beskar'gam and he nodded as Elise sat, taking the seat next to her. The bartender, a wookie female with a scar across her left eye, walked up with a protocol droid clamped to a pauldron on her.

Darius waved as the droid began chattering, indicating he understood the wookie fine. He took the opportunity to translate for Elise as he ordered. He even managed a series of chuffling barks to answer the barkeep, which caused a racuous laugh from her at his butchering of the language.

"She says the cook, a rodian, is second rate at best, but the tingilaar spice stew is good. And really recommends just plain tihaar, the owner makes it himself and she says it packs a punch without much burn."

Winking a bit, he turned to the wookie and nodded, a sweeping hand indicating Elise should go first. He took the opportunity to remove his helmet and sit it on the bar, a sign of trust even though he didn't adhere to the stricter parts of the Way on things like helmet-wearing. As he watched her, he gave no impression of impatience or boredom, merely eyes flitting back and forth between her and the crowd. Though more often on her.

"As for experience... Well... I am A'lor of House Mereel, or supposed to be. My father was, and I've laid claim. But really.. With things as they are, I don't know what the future holds. I fought mostly as a hunter and strong arm muscle, not much as a formal soldier type. So I fight dirty by most standards I suppose."

Elise Ahana-Gwyneira Elise Ahana-Gwyneira

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom