Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Simple Round of Sabacc (open, 100 UC buy-in)

Yiulie

Y
There had been a brief moment where Yiulie had frozen up before they continued to talk again about memory banks and hands and… All the other things.

"Yes, my hand is really good, I think." Yiulie smiled at Yula. "Very high, very good. Definitely a winner."

There was a playful wink in their eye as they went back to studying their cards. If this was the time that bets were increased, and the rude man raised with a twenty, the robot with two thousand, and the human child raised with two-hundred… And well, Yiu couldn't exactly go around and not keep up with the game.

They reached into the pack on their back and pulled out a small — although not to them — credit chit and threw it onto the table with a huff.

"Twenty-five galactic credits." They announced happily and sat back down again. "A fortune back amongst my people, but… Apparently not so much out here."

Fishing around in her pocket for what seemed like slightly too long, Yula retrieved a few mid-denomination credit chips and slid them towards the pot.

"Two hundred."

She then leaned a bit closer to Yiulie and Samnai, whispering intentionally loud enough for the everyone to hear.

"You see the way the cyborg guy looks at that Duros? I think he's after more than credits, if you know what I mean. Ah heh heh." A faint musical trill lifted her voice before she sat back in her seat, an obnoxious smile curling her lips upward. With the bets all in, she laid her hand bare: The Idiot, +7, and +9.

"Plus sixteen."

Yiulie Sly Chance Sly Chance Samnai Rouber Samnai Rouber Lance of Dreams Lance of Dreams Scar Worlds Commscan Relay

"You see the way the cyborg guy looks at that Duros? I think he's after more than credits, if you know what I mean. Ah heh heh." A faint musical trill lifted her voice before she sat back in her seat, an obnoxious smile curling her lips upward. With the bets all in, she laid her hand bare: The Idiot, +7, and +9.

Samnai did know what she meant, but privately, she thought that the two more wanted to rip each other off rather than any romantic inclination (though that may be present too). Still, she inclined her head towards Yula diplomatically, neither agreeing or disagreeing. She, too, showed her hand : “+10.”

As they continued, she gazed over the heads at other tables. Seems her...client is running late.

Yiulie Lance of Dreams Lance of Dreams Sly Chance Sly Chance Yula Perl Yula Perl Scar Worlds Commscan Relay

"Plus 12, it seems I rather negligently kept a card best discarded. Such is the way of Sabaac. May the victor enjoy my donation." The cyborg offered a simulated smile, and the hidden desires of his eyes towards Sly Chance Sly Chance seemed to dissipate.

"Personally, I hope it goes to you little one." Lance of Dreams offered to Yiulie.

"Will we play another round, or are you prepared for my demonstration, Miss...?" He offered to Yula Perl Yula Perl

Samnai Rouber Samnai Rouber Scar Worlds Commscan Relay

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom