Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Across The Stars

Anak Darkstar

A
wp4221962.jpg

TAG: Astrid pentoghast Astrid pentoghast

Anak had come to Sith Space to learn the ways of the dark side. To tap into his potential and serve The Order. What he did not expect was something equally as powerful as The Darkness.

The Dark Star came out of hyperspace. The Son of Darkness opened his eyes, the coals eyeing the screen. He punched a key on his arm rest. The system was not in Sith Space, well as far as he knew. Suddenly his console began to shake and the screen blipped with staric, The Squid Shaped ship began to capsize, causing Anak to run up on to the wall.

“Curious..”

The main systems were broken, his ship was dead in space. The Son of Darkness made his way to the escape pod, the mechanism to jettisone was fried, he’d have to manually release. Getting into the tube, he stood in towering hall shaped trail that held the pod in place. He took his grapple cable and tied it around a yellow rectangular lever connected to clamps. Returning inside the pod, he took hold of the line and yank as he pressurized the pod. The clamps released and like a pin ball he rolled to hatch. Now was the difficulty, reaching out with both hands, he called to that power, the hatch shook at the black piping, but it was no use. His command of The Force was anemic. And so sitting yhere in his pod prison, he closed his eyes. Streams of emerald fog formed in the shaft, and the hatch began to give way, Anak opened his eyes as he was caste into the shadow of space and began falling towards a vermillion Sphere with clouds of ivory white.

The Pod caught fire in atmosphere and great clouds obscured the Son of Darkness’ view until they broke and he saw great precipee of jaggid rock and gnarled trees reaching up in adoration of the rock sentinels that Anak’s pod was headed towards.

The Screen went red with “Impact Imminent!”

The Son of Darkness took a deep breath.

The Pod crashed into behemoth of jaggid rock, a trail of black smoke rose from it. Inside Anak was unconcious, the vessel creaking as its orb like frame did not compliment the jaggid rock. It then fell down the Misty Falls and landed in a great pool of water and was carried down a river where it bobbed and was carried to a dam of gnarled wood, which held it, for now…

Anak Darkstar

Astrid was experimenting on a nightsister relic trying to get the long forgotten relic to work again to little avail. She felt at home on dathomir even though it was her home as she looked over the relic she could feel a slight disturbance in the force and as she walked outside she saw. The escape pod rushing down towards the jagged peaks of the mountain of where she called home. She wouldn't have been interested if she didn't sense as darkside aura inside the escape pod "Lucy come" she said as a dathomir rancor came to her call which Astrid teleported to her usual spot on the rancor as she directed the rancor towards the escape pod.

As they approached the escape pod largely uninterrupted Astrdi teleported off Lucy and used the force to drag anaks escape pod from the water as Lucy stood there watching for other predators not that there where many who would mess with a rancor. Evens Lucy's size as Astrid used the force to rip off the hatch to anaks pod Astrid crawled into the escape pod and unbuckled the sith apprentice and dragged him out along with his belongings. Using the force to levitate him and his belongings as she walked back to her nightsister clan with Lucy following as Astrid levitated anak and his belongings with them keeping him out of lucies reach.

Astrid got looks from her nightsister sisters as she brought a man into their town as she brought anak into her hut. She layed him down on a spare cot and began examining him for wounds using her nightsister magic to heal him and bandage any cuts that didn't warrant using magic on. Anak would awaken under a blanket on the cot. With Astrid in the same room studying the relic she was studying before but keeping an eye on anak through the force her lightsaber in clear view so where his clothes and equipment.

Anak Darkstar

A
IC: Anak Darkstar

The Son of Darkness had remebered the crash and then only blackness. And yet as he was unconcious his mind filled with an image, someone shrouded in a ghastly green vapor who approached and laid a soft pale hand upon him. He was not frightened, for the features of this Phantom were pleasent.

Anak awoke inside a hut, a boanket covering him. His ember eyes scanning the room, when he saw someone there. The sight bewitched him, her hair was like shadow and her dress a crimson that he had not seen in all his travels. She had some artifact in hand, and was examining it, but he could not take his eyes of hed face, the sharp festures of her eyes shich when fixated were like blades, and lips that were moist with a redness that made his blood seem to fever. The Son of Darkness felt a fever, but not of infection. He did he best to try and cull its power, but it was no use, what was this sensation? This warmth that accelerated his heart? Anak had only encountered threats and death in his voyages. Now he was in a house with a Lady. He had never met anyone of the fairer sex, only beasts seeking to sink their teeth in him and warriors bent on proving themselves against him.

The Son of Darkness shifted on the cot, the stir caused some wood support to creak. He took some breaths, and coughed and attempted to set up. He felt rather whole despite the collision, and he wondered if it had to do with this Lady. Had she been the Phantom he saw in his dream? Who was she? Where was he? Was The Dark Star alright?

Anak Darkstar

Astrid wasn't paying attention to anak she was busy trying to figure out the purpose of the sith artifact before her. As she heard boards creaking behind her as she turned to look at him. "Your awake good you can use my ship to radio someone to come get you and your ship" she said coldly as she returned to her sith artifact before another nightsister poked her head into astrids house "the night mother is looking for you" she said looking at Astrid. Astrid walked out towards the nightmothers hutt.

Anak Darkstar

A
IC: Anak Darkstar

Anak was accustom to cold greetings, most of things he encountered wanted to make a meal out of him. The Son of Darkness watched as this Lady was occupied with a relic of some sort and then at the behest of another of her kind she left. Anak found his robe, and his lightsaber beside his boots. He put on each black to lower leg leather boot and and then clipped his saber hilt to his brown belt. Casting his cloak about him, he stepped outside, and saw a cluster of huts like the one he had dwelt in. The red-pink vermillion sky was dazzling, not like the dark worlds he had consumed.

As he walked down the street, a musclar male of the species knocked into him. His face was whire with red tattos carved like gnarled limbs and vines arouhd hus eyes, and his head waa adorned with horns. The Zabrak dropped a crate and gave out a growl.

“Watch it you Burra skinned outsider! I ought to teaxh you a lesson, you..”

Anak instinctively reached out his hand, and the Zabrak felt tingle, then a tightening, and finally his windpipe began to clog with the air meant to go to his lungs and cells. Anak eyes burned, his teeth beared as he tormented this brut.

“I am The Son of Darkness! I have consumed worlds! Do not test my.. resolve!” That last word became a raspy tone of unnatural origin.

It was at this moment Anak became aware eyes were upon him. He released the Loud mouthed Dathomirian, and threw his hood over his brown hair, hus face now in shadow, only his eyes of flame seen. The Zabrak laid coughing in the dirt as Anak made his way on the streets, Women in Scarlet robes crossed to the other side of the main path to avoid him like a plague.

The Son of Darkness wanted to know more about the pathetic planet, Afterall his scans had revealed some curious shrines before they went dead. The Woman in the hut told him to radio for pick up, but he had not intention of calling a tow. He needed something to restore power to The Dark Star. And he knew something on this bizarre world would do the trick.

Tag: Anak Darkstar

Astrid made quick progress to the night mother's hut walking in she saw the night mother "you brought an alien man to our city" Astrid looked at her "yes mother I did I'm sorry I meant no offense and will take full responsibility for him and his actions" Astrid said coldly towards her own mother. She knew this wouldn't end well if he did something reckless for him or her even if she was a match for her mother. Astrid would prevent fighting her and losing access to the night sister clans.

"You better daughter for your own sake" Astrid was about to say something when a nightsister barged in "the male Astrid brought in is running and has assaulted a night brother" astrids mother looked at Astrid as Astrid walked out of the tent both seeing anak and sensing him she teleported Infront of him.

"This planet is full of predators that are a threat to even an injured sith like yourself unless you want to die before making your mark on history I suggest you take it easy for a day or two" she said she could see the night mother her own mother watching the two of them. "And I'm sorry for my coldness earlier dathomirians don't have the best history with off worlders and I let that get the better of me" she said awaiting his response.

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Darkness was almost at the edge of the village, his eyes burning with ire, the Nightbrother had.. agitated him. He was considering harvesting the planet now, if and when he could het The Dark Star operational again.

Then a puff of snoke, swirls confronted him and the Lady from the hut was before him. His head titled a little, her teleportation trick was neat, but he was seething with rage, and had a hard time despite her beauty, simmering down.

“Predators? I have been in mouth of creatures that most have only seen in nightmares.”

The suggestion he recovery from his wounds was sensible. He looked back at the village of Witches and Horn Heads. He shrugged.

Her words about “dying before he made his mark on history,” was a curious turn of phase. Was she a Seer? Could these women see into the future and know his destiny? The prospect of some foreknowledge was too good to pass, besides he felt weakened, the use of The Dark Power on the Zabrak had drained him, more than he had realized. He tried to keep himself from faltering, his old rib injury acting up.

Then he paid attention to her apology about a cold welcome. The truth is Anak had not known any warm ones, the cold worlds he had preyed upon saw him as a terror. Only now, out of the “Unknown Regions,” had he met beings with reason who could comprehend him and he them.

“Think nothing of it.. er.. I do not know your name. I am Anak Darkstar.”

Tag: Anak Darkstar

Astrid was glad he listened to reason she didn't see reason to kill a fellow sith that could be useful later on. And she didn't want to spoil dathomir soil with foreigner blood as much as her mother would want her too. "Trust me dathomir has plenty of creatures that are a risk to even a sith especially if taken lightly" she offered the advice.

Freely as she followed him back to the hutt she started down the male zabrak "who said you could be in the female village" she demanded the information. He stared at her "I was just helping bring supplies and was leaving" he said as he ran off towards the male village. She looked back up at her mother's hut to see her mother disappeared from view one of the only people she genuinely knew she couldn't contend with in the galaxy. ATLeast without serious physical damage and exhaustion anyway and potentially the loss of the clan supporting her.

As she entered her hut with anak in toe "sit recoup your strength we can talk and I'll look at that rib" she said she wasn't worried about him she had the upper hand even if he could deal with her the rest of her clan would decend on him and he'd severely outmatched.

Anak Darkstar

A

The Son of Darkness accompanied The Nightsister back to the village. He could feel the prying eyes of sisters who saw him as a scandal. Witches were strange, he was beginning to think he should have pressed on to Sith space. His curiosity on many occassions had lead him astray, and now he was in the charge of this Nightsister who lead him back to the Hutt. The very look of it was an affront to him, the luxury of the Dark Star made it seem a pauper’s palace. Regardless he stepped inside, Astrid now keeping eyeful watch over him.

“The Zabrak male is forbidden from your village. I must be a affront as well. Once on the mend I will never darker Dathomir’s doorstep.”

He was frustrated, his rin ached, dank that Jedi who ensure Drain could not repair it. He sat back on the bed, gritting his teeth, his eyes aflame. The Witch was beautiful, untouchable, forbidden. So his mind tried to nor dwell on it, instead he focused on the pain, his fist clinching. He took his mechanical hand and clamped on the muscle and squeezed. This only offered temporary relief. The Sith Errant then leaned back in the bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling.

He began to chant,

Xela Kash Nuyak Tyûk, Sulig Zhol Nu Sekleti Kilti: Pain is my strength, from it I shall ascend.”

With that he released his grip and let the bone restored the hurt, he sat there endeavoring to adapt. He had lived with it since The Cave, and he would not appear weak among witches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom