Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Alatheria

elegance_by_the_ancient_shores_by_karmichorror_dh13bhr-pre.jpg

Atrisia V sometimes called Rei'izu by some of the ancient Atrisians and even jedi in some of the archives. It was beautiful to see with mountains in a dozen shades as twilight came. Clouds clinging all around and the creatures on the world glowed in some places. The cloud deer with their purple grey fur moving through the mountains and thousands of lakes. The waters still and reflective while far away from the temple and pilgrims ward the Atrisian princess stood. It was peaceful for meditation and relaxation. Compared to some of the other Atrisian worlds they were working on. She had a dream in the palace of Maizuri when she had been visiting... the twins getting to go home after they had worked on rebuilding much of it and the silk roads to improve travel times. Phaidor was there and crossed her arms as she spoke.

"When the sun dies five times, a red lake will appear to the west of the temple with a name both new and old." She said it with more a question.. the handmaiden knew questioning the force wasn't always easy and visions were rare but her princess had them. "I am not sure what that means but I have known you enough to not question too much when the force is involved." She said it and Junko moved rising up as she stood there and looked out onto the lake. "It is a mixture PHaidor... what I saw and what I felt more then something directly spoken. Plus chance to visit a world we haven't seen nearly enough of." She said it and moved to the edge looking out at the still waters as they reflected the mountains. Gemstones glittering in dozens of colors when the sunlight shimmered on them.

Junko moved along the edge of the water and a platform as she continued to look out. The kimono robes dark red with golden trim and patterns Her saber on her hip as the bone hilt gleamed. The atrisian princess stayed there while her handmaidens rose up from their protective spots... their jade and crimson robes obscuring their faces and forms so they could body double for Junko... well most a few were much larger and their robes armored with visible weapons to be honor guards. She could explore this far out from the main temples and look into the older ruins as they started walking into the fogs on the ground. "Come, we'll take the long way around but ti should get us tot he other side of the lake and the temple that is there... from the looks it has yet to have been worked on. We'll explore."

Todblaz Graker

Makes me wish for a nuclear winter

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

Tod stood curiously looking out at the still lake, it was serene and quiet, an undisturbed mirror. Kneeling down he looked closely at the water before running a gloved hand through it. It created ripples that disturbed the glasslike water, disrupting the image around him. Looking at his glove, the leather had darken from the water. Standing back up he brushed it against the side of his trench coat to dry it.

He reached into his pocket and withdrew a cigar, putting the end in his mouth and getting ready to light it. When he moved the flame towards the end he saw them, another group of people. Flicking the light off Tod returned the cigar to its pocket.

He had come here because he was told in the nearby capital city of Yojou that there was a temple out here that may or may not be abandoned. While he typically left these Jedi buildings alone, he had gotten curious when one of the patrons was spouting about how their grandfather told them that there was a mirror in it that could tell the future (OOC: 0 clue if that's its function). Tod personally didn't believe it, but it did gain his curiosity, he knew next to nothing about the ways of the Jedi so he decided it was worth a look.

Watching the other party, Tod started tailing their movements, not able to properly make out anything identifiable markings. There was one lady who's features he couldn't quite make out, with others that had their faces obscured, seemingly in defensive positions. Whether it was for him or just protocol he didn't know.

Deciding that this looked like a more experienced group, Tod decided to keep a slight distance on them as he followed.

Todblaz Graker Todblaz Graker

The fog was thicker on the edges of the lake and Junko moved through it. The pathways warrowing while they went up and around. Fine sand under her geta as they filed into a line to continue around. The waters shifting as she was able to see it. Following the ripples and there was someone else out there. THey were not close for the moment and exploring on the world was encouraged... the Commonwealth paid for information and the ancient atrisian structures were seen as a prized piece of their history they wanted to preserve and bring back. The mountain path rising up and over as it came to a bridge with the stone carved into levels below. Hundreds of flowers and other plants overgrown but showing where they had been cultivated in older times. THey proceeded past it as more deer moved in the mists and Junko could get a better view of the lake area below.

Todblaz Graker

Tod stepped to the other platforms as he continued trailing them, it was a curious group in his eyes, it almost looked like an ambassadorial team. Deciding he would get a closer look he picked up his pace and drew closer to them, trying not to lose them in the fog they were entering. As he caught up he looked at the patterns on their outfits and tried making out their faces, but most were obscured by masks.

Once he thought he was in ear shot he called out, "Hello?"

SOmeone was approaching... coming towards them as the handmaidens moved. Standing there with Barca and Kirano moved but Junko held a hand up. Offering a smile and a nod. "Hello." Junko said it and turned around placing her hands in front of herself. Clasping them for a moment while she gave off the picture of serenity and poise. "I am Junko, what has brought you to Atrisia Five?" She said it and looked at him.. she knew the answer to most... the Commonwealth offered plenty for explorers but fortune and glory was different for everyone and a few enjoyed the exploration aspects of it all.. given how much they discovered on one world.. the others might have even more and with a bow of her head. "Though most might be inclind to call ir Rei'Izu."

Todblaz Graker

"Name's Tod, I'm here out of curiosity, was told about some mirror that could tell the future." Tod started, "I don't know how much I believe it, but it's worth a look." Saying this he stood there looking at her posse, trying to gauge who or what they were.

"What about you, Junko, what brings you to this serene place?" Tod asked, "And what's with the entourage?" He brought up his hand and pointed to the group she was with.

She grinned at that. "The kyber mirror can in a way show the future but it is not something everyone wants to see and there is likely the chance just knowing it will change the outcome." SHe said it and stayed there while looking around. "And my handmaidens are here because the Atrisian royal family always needs protection. Even with many of the advancements that we have managed to push throughout the system." SHe said it and there was some pride.. there needed to be they had terraformed the moons and other planets making roo for hundreds of billions and advanced the technologies of the planet compared to the rest of the galaxy... while protecting and using the technology to maintain the ecology of their worlds unlike others. "Did you come to try and use the mirror?"

Todblaz Graker

(Apologies for the delay, got busy)

"Ah, so I'm in the presence of royalty," Tod said grinning. "Should I give a bow? Not often I find myself in this position." This was meant to be a fun poke and hopefully his voice conveyed his lack of maliciousness. Though if she did say yes, he probably wouldn't.

"I am here to check out the mirror, may take a look, may not." Tod said shrugging, "Personally more curious of its existence rather than what it has to show. I like my future being obscure, creates a sense of anticipation." Truly Tod would look into the mirror but to see if it works. Spoiling his future would probably be disappointing for him, but his curiosity outweighed the risk. "What about you, Queen... or Princess, what interest do you have in the mirror?"

"I mean you could if you want." She said it looking at him and laughed just the same. "I am not so proper that everyone has to bow... and I doubt many worry about it." She gave a shrug though and was moving a little as she looked at the waters. "The mirror is an object of the force and it is on an Atrisian world so it has a number of reasons for me to observe it or protect it. THe jedi would keep it locked up for try to use it for their own benefits but that could be dangerous... the few recorded instances of the mirror being used it did not end well and stories are legends in ways... but on this world if you look out the corner of your eye... listen to the wind you can feel it. Or it might just be a mass obsession that others see, the mysterious presence that was trapped on the world with the mirror."

Todblaz Graker

"Good, I wasn't going to bow." Tod said grinning. He didn't much care for royalty, while he didn't hate them, he found the customs around how they were treated odd, and it just wasn't his thing.

Listening to her talk about the mirror he asked, "You seem to be well versed in this mirror, what could possibly make people go mad from looking into it?" The idea of seeing something and going mad was always odd to him, Tod had heard stories of people in battles going insane from the fields of dead but had never actually seen it.

She raised an eyebrow. "If you could see your future, see the path of your life as something able to be determined long before you ever experienced it. See that no matter what you might become something else no matter what you did. Would you like it? Would you try to change it? Or would you accept it? The mirror doesn't have to show much in some ways it merely shows the strings that the force uses and that some are puppets on it." She said it with a movement and began to move when she looked out on the lake. "Of course that is not all it shows, others have seen things in the past. Distant memories, revelations. The timestream is simultaneous within the force, an intricately structured jewel that many insist on viewing one edge at a time, when the whole design is visible if you know how to look."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom