Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Ancient Find on an Occupied Planet

Tython was a cold world and deep in a cave far below what used to be the Je'daii temple rested a forgotten prison most of the pods had failed but one was still active and had yet to be noticed by any of the others that had been here or fought over it. Inside the tube floated a Young woman in ancient cryosleep. She had grey hair that hung in the liquid that kept her body frozen in time. outside was an ancient light whip hilt that was near her along with dark grey robes with silver trim though time was not kind to them. Also setting beside them where three books with no titles.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Tython, the home world of the jedi. Recently, it had been taken by the sith... again. Still, such inconveniences had never really bothered Vulpesen. Even if the sith came to search for them, they would likely assume they had only found one of their own, the Valde's dark cloak wrapped around him like a protective blanket. It was that cover which allowed him to search the more secluded temples with impunity.

Cracking his way through an ancient door, the Wilder muffled a dusty cough as debris and grit released itself from the weathered threshold. "Someone needs to hire a new cleaning lady," he grumbled as he slipped into the room, his lightsaber igniting in a beam of black and gold to help illuminate his way. Most of the room was darkened by age, its various pods holding skeletal and mummified corpses... save one. The pod held a faint blue glow which instantly caught Vulpesen's attention. Extending a hand, he gave Ace silent command, the Astral blue wolf scampering from his pocket and along his arm to find himself a nice hiding place while Vulpesen approached the pod.

His first step was to call the lightwhip to his hand with the force. Whoever was inside might have been locked up for reasons acrimonious to his own morals. After that, he started to snoop around, his tail flicking as he tapped and prodded at any nearby panels to maybe find some clue as to what was going on with the suspended prisoner.

Reedra Reedra

The lightwhip shot to his hand and it pulsed with the force it seemed to almost ignite but then didn't and fell silent. it had a smooth shaft and no clip to it and no power switch the opening was focused to a fine point but looked like it should be adjustable. The prisoner inside the pod was unmoving though the pod seemed to light up and the sound of an old force reactor booting up could be heard

When the intruder started to inspect the consoles one booted up and seemed to give medical read outs for all those in here most where listed as executed. When he got to the bottom of the list though he would see that the one pod he knew was active showed the Name Reedra was a symbol beside the name. The console then gave vital read outs showing she was alive healthy and still in stasis but it appears that the process to wake her had been activated. "Waking Prisoner Reedra for final verdict." The system gave no further information on what was going on.

Behind him would be the sound of liquid being drained from the pod. Then clamps as the woman was suspended in the pod and the cylindar opened leaving the woman dripping and still slightly unconscious. "Seems my death has come. I have lived by the laws of Bendu I have done nothing wrong." She then coughed and some of the blue fluid hit the ground.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Vulpesen's ears flicked as the machine spoke. "Prisoner?" Instantly on guard, the Valde turned and backed way from the pod, tucking the ancient weapon behind him as he produced his saberstaff. The silver hair woman that was revealed from beneath the blue liquid seemed rather resigned to her end as she came to, and Vulpesen's suspicions only heightened. Not only was she a prisoner, she was one that deserved the death penalty. But... by who's standards?

"Not sure who you pissed off, miss, but it seems you've already served a few life sentences in that pod."
His saber remained unignited, though at his side while he spoke. "Listen, I frankly have no idea what's going on here, so if you could catch me up, it'd be appreciated." So far, she seemed peaceful enough, considering she hadn't woken to reach for her weapon, or attack him upon opening her eyes. Still, situations could change quickly, especially when people were confused or thrust into unfamiliar situations.

Reedra Reedra

Seeing a man she did not recognize and hearing his words it took a second for her to understand. She looked about seeing the death and rot in the area. "It seems the the Bogan took those that did not deserve life. Though Ashla saw it fit to spare me." Her body was held her cloths obviously decayed over time the clamps held her secure though and did not allow her movement and she did not struggle.

"I was said to walk none of our paths but if not the Ashal or Bogan all that was left was the Bendu which they stated I also did not follow. I was called a haritic and considered an apostate I was sentenced to Cryo sleep for forced meditation on the path I walked. As I simply did what the force required of me. I do not use it as a tool I also do not treat it as a friend. I simply am the ambassador of its will. If you are to be my executioner then at least you know my truth." Her voice feel silent and she bowed her head closing her eyes awaiting sentencing.

"Please state the verdict of the Council of Masters." The voice stated as the it lowed an arm with a sharp rod attached to it awaiting an answer from the only other person in the room that was not the prisoner.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Vulpesen's ears flicked as the woman spoke, still thumbing the activator on his lightsaber. Bogan, ashla, and bendu? They were words that he had heard of, reading them in ancient texts on proto-jedi cultures. One thing was becoming readily apparent. He had unearthed a fossil. Thankfully, he also knew enough to understand some sort of context with her explanation. She was a force user from a far more regulated age. She was a black sheep and she was punished for it. The only question was, what made her so different that they locked her away?

The question as to what to do with her was far simpler. Whatever he crimes, there was no way he could accurately judge them given the passage of time. Beyond that, he was beholden to his own code and considering that she did not appear to be a genocidal tyrant, and certainly wasn't a traitor to his own people, death simply wasn't on the table. "Time served. Sentence commuted in light of extended incarceration." His hand reached to his belt, removing his pistol to be levelled at the droid, jsut in case his answer was unsatisfactory. "Welcome to the future, miss. I feel like we have a lot to talk about."

Reedra Reedra

Vulpesen's words where effective as the droid helped her to stand and the clamps on her arms and ankles where released though bruised in those areas from the droid she was otherwise healthy. she glanced at the rags that had once been her robes and they lifted pulling to her and wrapping about her hiding what had already been plain to see. She walked over and lightly touched the books as the floated and opened dust falling from them the pages gently turning. "My friends you have not been cared for in some time." The books then closed and she looked to the man standing there that had given her freedom.

"Greetings and when you say Future tell me what year is it?" she had not realized that an entire age had come and gone while she slept. She stared at him and held out her hand. "Return what was taken." She asked/stated politely or as politely as one could make such a demand. "I spent many a night working on that and risked trips through the infinite empire to create my partner. I would like them returned to me."

She realized that everyone she knew was gone by his words that what she knew was in consequential to him most likely. and just smiled and she pulled her hair back and pushed more of the blue liquid out of it. "Once I have my partner returned we may speak at great lengths if you wish."
Vulpesen Vulpesen

Vulpesen let out a low whistle in response to her mention of the infinite empire. A student of history in his youth, it was a time that was rarely mentioned. Reedra's time among them made her perhaps the oldest person he had ever met. Which raised quite the issue in raising her question. "Its the year 900... ABY. I believe the infinite empire's been collapsed for over twenty-thousand years."

Given that there only seemed to be a single thing in the place that might be considered hers, it wasn't hard to guess what the woman was requesting from him in terms of her "partner." Holstering his pistol, he pulled out the lightwhip and offered it to the silver haired ancient, his golden eyes running over her. "If you want, we can probably head to my ship. I might have something a bit more fitting for you to wear." Sensing no immediate desire from to attack him, he also placed way his own saber, clearing his throat. "By the way, I'm Vulpesen."

Reedra Reedra

She watched with her hand out stretched she listed to him. so much time had passed how had she been in cryo so long with no one having come. She let that question go it didn't matter what mattered was the man before her that had given her life. She watched as the Lightwhip was presented once it was before them it seemed to pulse with the force again and lifted moving over towards her as its configuration seemed to change and fall into her hand and she gripped it comfortably. "Welcome home my dear."

His next statement of heading towards his ship was the next step to exiting granted she was free she felt beholden to him for this freedom. "Then lead the way." She stated he figured he already had her name as the droid announced it. feeling there was no reason to restate the obvious she nodded to him. "A pleasure to meet you Vulpesen"

She would let him lead the way trying to figure out what the force had done with the universe and what wonders she would see as the infinite empire was gone what had their tech done to better the lives of those left now that the oppressions had been taken away with the fall of such a cruel species. She had hope for what she would find.

Vulpesen Vulpesen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom