Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Imperial Exchange

Tag: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran
Equipment: In Bio

It has been years since the accident. Several decades have now passed where my life would be forever changed through fire and shrapnel. My crusade against chaos and insurgents began with a blast on the bridge of the ship I was commanding. It was started by secretive rebels of the Eternal Empire of Kalidan who tried to snuff out the potential threat I posed before I gained a high enough rank to execute it. The foolish schemers hastened such a threat, and from Lotho Minor I was a perpetual dagger at their throats. Then the Empire collapsed, and they faded away into the shadows of the galaxy. I soon found my way on the opposite side of the galaxy in the completely foreign Tion cluster. There were few friends for an Imperial of my breed, yet strength attracted strength.

Emperor Kilran has now been coronated. The resource rush has remained underway, only to briefly pause for matters in the capital. Times were busy, and conniving schemers now emerged from the woodwork trying to take advantage of the situation. A newly crowned megalomaniac presented ample opportunities for those who were as malicious as they were ambitious. The amount of politics this unleashed sickened me. These were Imperials that supposedly dominated the galaxy? They were nothing but sycophantic boot-lickers with their presentation. They were pathetic in my eyes. Only a few gained my full respect, which were the other Moffs of the Council.

I recently requested permission to meet with the Emperor in private. The Emperor had a tendency to be irrational. However, the ratio of method and madness was workable considering the value of both. It is what made me see it fit to make him Emperor rather than crown myself instead. I say it was him contributing the most to the Empire's growth since joining the council. However, I knew deep down that it really was the fact that I was a soldier and not a ruler. I was designed to serve, not reign.

Here I stood, ready to be presented to the Emperor himself. I followed the proper entry procedures, and when I was faced with my liege, I saluted with a hand over fist before bowing in rigid motions. I would then look to him. I was wearing my more conventional uniform to appear here, where my Iron Legion apparel was more suited for the battlefield. As I looked to him, the Emperor was faced with my bedecked form of both Eternal and Imperial medals adorning my chest and shoulders. "I am thankful you allowed me this audience with you, my Lord.", my cold tone only accentuated with the Kalidani accent, "I came here with two objectives. The first is personally congratulating you on the successful coronation. You will not regret sparing my life. However, I wanted to speak more in terms of your scientific past." I then blankly looked towards him awaiting the reply. I stood with rigid military posture in a stance that could easily be seen as a soldier's "at-ease."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom