Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private An Interview with a Master

Fashion ExtraOrdinaire

55747_4.jpg

gDn2OUr.png

"Oh no no no. Ve have heard plenty of your heroic exploits. No, ve want to heard of your Adventures. Every jedi has a story of their greatest duels, but my dear readers are not the type for blood pumping play by plays. Ve want the stories of romantic daring! Of intrigue! Tell us of your wildest tales as a jedi!"

What was lost on the recording was how much Stomme loved to talk with his hands, the long fingers flapping around everywhere.

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

55747_4.jpg

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

Oh dear, romantic daring?

Valery's mind shifted to when she first met Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and- Nope, she couldn't talk about that. She had no idea who was watching this interview and she always preferred to keep most of her love life between just her and her husband. He was exactly thew same way, though perhaps even more private.

It was honestly adorable.

"Well, I'd like to think that how I met my husband is quite interesting and wild perhaps. After waking up from stasis, I soon traveled to New Cov, where my old Enclave was. I wanted to see what was left of it with my own eyes and be able to move on from it," Valery began to explain. "There, in the capital city, I met Kahlil Zambrano. He and I decided to travel together because he wanted to learn more about the Jedi, and I liked the idea of having some company."

Valery smirked and decided to add something for the people who would see this interview as well, "He uh, was also very handsome, so it made for extra good company." She chuckled and raised a hand through her hair. Maybe it had played a small part of why she agreed to team up back then.

"At the Temple itself, we first explored for a while, but when I took a moment alone inside one of the old chambers I was fond of, Kahlil was confronted by a pack of dangerous predators. He fought them off to protect me, largely with his bare hands, until I made it back to help him. It was quite a situation, and in hindsight, a perfect place to meet my soulmate."

"He helped me through the most difficult time of my post-stasis life, and I fell in love with him."

Fashion ExtraOrdinaire

55747_4.jpg

gDn2OUr.png

"His bare hands you say? Mrs. Noble, he sounds like quite ze catch." Stomme looked impressed, almost jealous. Then again, he was always the theatrical type. "Ze two of you are an inspiration to us all, truly. Ze envy of ze galaxy. Tell me more! Ve must know what other exploits zou have gotten up to. Surely, you have some...less than glamourous stories, yes? Ze public wants to know, ve all see you as dis mythic figure. Surely that isn't entirely true, yes?"

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom