Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Assassins, People interested in the idea of an Assassins guild...

Mark IV architect droid professor
Looking for 1 or 2 writers who are interested in helping me develop an idea. People who write assassin characters or people who have characters who would be interested in hiring assassins. However, if your just generally interested then that works as well.

[member="Darth Kentarch"]

We do. But this will be something that has nothing to do with the Sith, stepping away from that and catering more towards NFU etc.

EDIT: Going for more of a GenoHaradan feel

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Oh i'm sure the SA incorporates NFUs :) but I'm looking for something that isn't tied to or centered around the Sith or other forcefuls. I want to recreate the GenoHaradan.

Filius Stellarum

F
[member="Lady Sheeva"]
Consider me your first recruit. My sniper rifle and vibroblade are yours. UNLEASH ****!

Grand Moff Helranth

Grand Moff of the Sith Empire
[member="Lady Cheeva"]

I hate to appear to say the samething as [member="Darth Ferus"], but I am offering something different. I am head of the Imperial half of the Sith Empire. While we serve the Emperor, we are separate from the Sith and operate differently than them. I want to create the GenoHaradans within the Imperial as our own assassins. If you wish to go as far as set them up to in a hierarchy like the Genos then by all means. I only ask you consider joining us and serving alongside us as our assassins. Political assassinations and manipulating events of the Galaxy through such means will prove quite useful to my goals. Again, I ask you only consider it a possibility.

[member="William Helranth"]

No disrespect taken! Just wanted to clear the air so to speak. The SA are neither NFU or FU, but both equal in all things. A NFU and a FU could both be the leader equally. There is no line between the two.

Just so the others here who think there is know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom