Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Base locations

Since I joined I supposed I best contribute.
Space Station.
This is an old Base that the Jackals haven't really utilized. And since I am all that is left I am happy to let it act as the hub for the Mercenary Legion. The only problem is it is filled with criminals and the sort.
City.
Another Jackal affiliated location that as before am happy to let the Mercenary Legion use as the base of operation. Again though, being Jackal affiliated, criminals are present.
[member="Cynthia Garon"]

Oh no. The Criminals come with the territory basically. Since the Jackals were Pirates and Criminals and the sort, and I am the boss man I can keep them from causing trouble. I was more just saying we could use it until we can get a more permanent location.
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

After some talk with some friends, I have decided that since I rarely use it, I have decided that, since we also still lack a base of operation I would like to do the idea where we clear out the Pirates and villains on the space station, I have come up with a story where a rebellion took place due to neglect by Jackal I.e. Myself and have extended it to the Merc. legion since they will use it better then I did.

Don't worry, I know who it is. Its Flannigan Mcnash and if it comes to it, I know him OOCly and he has no interest in returning to Starwarsrp and can get him to consent to it. It may take a while, he is OOCly notorious at being slow but I can get it nonetheless.

Another note, is there not anyway we can get it so it changes hand? I am sure that there would be no issue by the RP Judges if he gives permission for us to reapply it under a different persons name.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Thraxis"] from been an ex judge the only person who can have the submission edited is the person who posted it. So if you can have your friend to pop on and ask for the ownership to be passed over to you they will do that and you can have it modified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom