Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bling-master General

[member="Natasi Fortan"] tasked me with this, and to keep from losing it, I'll post it here.

Grand Moff Fortan's Flagship
JbHu4Xy.png

[member="Boo Chiyo"] if you wouldn't mind making a second set of tags that could be given out as "medals", that would be awesome. If they could be in the same general design as the ones you made for Natasi, that would work well. Maybe use the First Order logo instead of the old Imperial logo.

The preliminary name I had come up with for our awards for battlefield valor was the "Iron Sun" (like the Iron Cross). I was thinking of having five so far:

Iron Sun Second Class
Iron Sun First Class
Golden Iron Sun
Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves
Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves and Swords

Thoughts, [member="Rolf Amsel"]?

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]
iron+sun+2c.png
Iron Sun Second Class​
iron+sun+1c.png
Iron Sun First Class​
golden+sun.png
Golden Iron Sun​
golden+sun+wreath.png
Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves​
golden+sun+swordv1.png
golden+sun+swordv2.png
Golden Iron Sun with Oak Leaves and Swords​
(2 variant designs)​

With all of this awesomesauce going around, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in using their powers for the Starfighter Corp's good? I was thinking tags to denote a persons position in the SFC, from high to low:

• Wing Commander (Wing Cmdr)
  • Group Commander (Group Cmdr)
  • Squadron Commander (Sqn Cmdr)
  • Flight Leader (Flight Ldr)
  • Element Leader (Element Ldr)
  • Wingman (Wingman, lol)

And quite possibly if anybody is interested, a few SFC-centric medals? I'm thinking just a few:

• Distinguished Flying Cross (Maybe with like a little TIE Fighter emblem on the medal?)
  • Meritorious Unit Medal (Maybe something similar to above, but with an array of like, 3 TIEs?)

And really those are the only two I can actually think of being like, important. Anything else extra would just be fluff, which I'm all for, if people have the time and opportunity. But beggars can't be choosers :)

Here are some medals I made for the SFC, with more to come.​
Distinguished Flying Cross​
FLQ8ji1.png
In Lieu of a Second Award​
Ll99iV4.png
In Lieu of a Third Award​
K9wXgd9.png
Meritorious Unit Medal​
UBZtsjE.png
wunwyoq.png
MmOstUk.png
Unit Citation Medal​
Mwng2uR.png
KGDFZ0e.png
4EiyiU0.png
Enjoy, [member="Roderik von Brinkerhoff"]​

Atlas Kane

A
Knight of Ren tags:
yga0yph.gif
sKb7bwx.gif

Knights of Ren tags:
cF0gyPj.gif
KvjHaBs.gif

Wasn't sure whether you guys preferred the singular or plural version. Have fun with them!

Valessia Brentioch

V
Z52fymD.gif

For those who participated in the Deadly Void thread, you may pick this up. I will be making three other 'Veteran' tags with alternative images one for Rens, another for the Ground and a Stormtrooper one.

Omega Medals.

I was asked to make medals for the Omega event, here they are. I will give their IC name and OOC name.

wgSCE9M.png
IC Name: Omega Campaign Ribbon​
OOC: Medal for those who participated in the Omega Fleeting Thread,​
rSQyepT.png
IC Name: Castameer Campaign Ribbon​
OOC: Medal for those who participated in the Omega Ground Battle Thread.​
WD1QIGe.png
IC Name: Crimson Heart​
OOC: Medal for those wounded or killed in action. (Not Omega specific, can be used for other events/actions where this medal is due)​
7ZWyRGv.png
IC Name: Legion of Triumph Medal​
OOC: Basically the Omega VIP medal, for those who truly proved themselves during Omega.​
Please do not use these unless ''given'' to you by a senior member of the FO.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom