Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bling!

Here's a bar for ya guys!

Just click copy link location and go ahead an place it in your sig if ya wanna represent!

title%20bar_zpsgqkefrj3.jpg

In addition if we got any artists here we could always use more. Let me know.

President_zps0lnvuhxn.png
-For the Prez

Vice%20President_zpsdsrdri36.png
-For the VP

Master%20At%20Arms_zpsxqpzob0p.png
Master_at_Arms_2.png
-For the Master at Arms

Treasurer_zpsaibfnx3o.png
- For the Treasurer

Iron%20Devil_zpsaip8kwx6.png
-An award for Folks by the Prez, or VP for faithful service and hardcore dedication. (I will hand them out IC and OOC when it's necessary)

Nar%20Shaddaa%20Originals_zpsojstsklu.png
Currently anyone can wear. An award for being part of the Original Chapter and Home Chapter of the Cartel. Will no longer be handed out after the next Chapter is formed.

[member="Hala Jast"]

Who was our artist that made these? I have an easy request that might be filled.

The sig, if it could have a smoky/shadowy quality added. As in using a brush with differing opacity moved in squiggles across all of it. Ya know, gotta try and keep my stealthy assassin hidden in the shadows

[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

I made the bar, Kamon Vondiranach made the rest. I think he is closed for subs time now.

I do not have time to actually go back over it right now. Trying to promote in the army and it's a hell of a lot of studying soo....

If you want you can make your own and post it here as an alternative or commission someone to for you. Totally down with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom