Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bound Around Clouds

Time had passed like a bad rhyme to the sound effect of smashed glass to an extent.
Seconds became minutes as minutes became more minutes. Something and sommat.
Chit changed outfits. Combat outfit. Current outfit. Unfortunately, Jayrenel, well, didn’t.
Couldn’t help it. She’s helpless. JUST. A. STUPID. MUTED. DOCTOR. Whatever that meant.

Chit ran toward the cockpit where she had already placed the lady in a purple dress in.
Mentioned something about damn mercs, whether they ever even knew about honor.
To be fair, Jay was less interested in such topics. Too frustrated to be pretty honest.
Right. Chit didn’t place the doctor in the cockpit. Jay snuck in. Trying to stay hidden.

For a simple reason, really. Apart from being completely and utterly useless, that is.
Chit, this Mandalorian woman, was absolutely useless and dangerous, as so proven.
Sure, she’s the doctor’s rescuer, but what had she rescued her from, exactly, at that?
There Jay is, a corner of the cockpit, surrounded by enemies, BOUND AND GAGGED.

“OW UH I OH IH EY AW AW UH, UH!?”

Still in this stupid purple dress draped over bound legs, knees bent, like a lost puppy.
Still with her hands tied back behind her waist, head craned, and gazing up dumbly.
Sure, Jay could complain of her predicament, but who’s gonna listen anyway? Chit?
Fat chance. Chit is busy not removing the gag off a tormented poor Metrum’s lips!

“OW. UH. I. OH. EH. I. AH. IH-EE. AW. I. UH-UL. AH.”

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom