Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Building Better Worlds

Jedi Consular Master
TAG: Jairdain Jairdain

June had recieved s transmission on the Holo Net between temples that a Jedi was in need of some help. No an insurrection or Sith, something more peaceful.

The Jedi Consular very unique wood ship came out of hyperspace:

IMG_4265.webp

Inside June crossee her lega ib meditstion as a steel structure encapsukes her and beams of wood and wood paneling was places over them. Her eyes were closed as the ship approached The Planet.

June allowed the auto pilot to take her down, the coordinates were a manor and the Jedi she was to help she had heard tales of, though never met. June had decided with the advice of her friend Master Quwana she needed to socialize and unwind doing something constructive.

The Consular opened her eyes as the ship made it through a swirl of cumulus clouds. The wood buckled a little upon entry, fortubately it was sealed by a coating and shields kept it from immolating or June would be consumed like a forest ablaze.

The Ship came above some woods, which caused a wind to seay fir trees and make some wild life stir. June saw the Manor ahead and decided to stand up. Her long jade robes flowing. The Wooden Starship sat down as her Astromech that was bronze with a peridot green light chirped.

I know R8, calm down. This is not a hostile mission.

The ramp lowered and she descended, her short hilted lightsaber clung to her belt and R8 followeed her with cooing.

Jairdain did not ask for help very often. When she did, it was for something too large for her to accomplish on her own. Rebuilding her home on Commenor was one of those things. So she returned to the Jedi Temple in the city and had one of the aids send out the request for help. After figuring out what she was going to need, the master placed an order for supplies, and by the time she got home, her message had been responded to.

This was the day another Jedi would arrive and help the blind woman rebuild. It was starting to feel like Jairdain would get settled into a home, have to leave, and, when she returned, have to rebuild. Letting out a slightly irritated sigh, she hoped there wasn't much damage done to the garden. There was a single irreplaceable item hidden in its depths. Time would tell, and she needed to focus on the living.

The manor had a private landing pad that was open for her guests. One of her employees announced the ship's arrival, and Jairdain went to meet June. Walking confidently, she smiled as the other Jedi walked off of her ship.

Bowing a little, she was giving June respect and stood back up.

"Welcome to Commenor. I hope your journey was uneventful."

June Carter June Carter

Jedi Consular Master

June stepped put on to the earth and was greetss by a woman of great stature. She had long black hair, and striking yellow jasper eyes. The Jedi Master felt R-8 bump the back of her leg as if afraid.

June gave bow in her jade robes with their untraditional bare skin where the under robes usually were, showing some naked skin that made it more of a dress, an evening gown in design. She gave a bow in response,

Uneventful, though my trembling little droid would have you believe we went through an asteroid belt before coming here.”

The Astromech peeked from behind her leg. Making The Jedi Master sighed.

My name is June Carter, and this little worrybot is R-8. Come on.. she is not gonna bite.”

The Droid rolled on his tri-legs into the open and beeped.

If he is going to be a nuisance to our task, I’ll confine him to the ship.”

R-8 swiveled his domed head towards its Master and beeped in a distressful tone. June smirked with her red lips. She enjoyed making the Little Astromech nervous. She knew how much he disliked being cooped up in the ship, his inquistiveness for a repair droid exuberant.

Crossing her arms as she blinked, June turned her attention back to Jairdain. She was relieved to be helping with a task that called for talents other than aggressive negotiations. That here the goal was to mend, not rend another enemy in the name of peace keeping. Though June was a Jedi Diplomat and preferred to do battle with words, she found herself lately having to crack her peridot kyber to life more often with the conflicts rising in the galaxy. It was refreshing to let her hilt lie idle for once, and turn attention to restoration.

Last edited:
"Would you like anything to eat or drink? My estate offers quite a few local delicacies."

Giving June a comforting smile, the blind Jedi listened to what she had to say about the droid. Shaking her head, she attempted to follow the beeps and find him within the Force to look at. As usual, the droid was lifeless, and she couldn't find him.

"There won't be any issues with him being here. However, I don't speak Droid, so you'll have to tell me what he says."

Luckily for Jairdain, the other Jedi had given her the gender programming, or she would have called him it. It could have been worse, and she could have gendered him as a female. Remembering a conversation she'd had with an old friend many years ago. She silently promised she would try to contact Kalic and catch up with him later.

Pushing that memory aside, she needed to focus on the now and repairing her home.

"I am Jairdain Ismet. Thank you for answering my call."

Moving to the side, she motioned for June and R-8 to join her.

June Carter June Carter

Jedi Consular Master

June gave a slight bow and smile, “I would love to have some hot tea.

The Jedi Master was thrilled that R-8 was not going to be an issue. When Jair mentioned interpreting for him, the astromech began making beeps and boops as if commenting on everything.

Most of what he says sounds like a worried elderly father, though he has a boyish curiosity that I find irritating at times.” She eyed the Droid which made a moan at those words. She liked to put him in his place, but in truth he was a valuable presence in her life. She had grown rather fond of him, and showed it with her verbal jabs.

At last introductions where complete, the exchange of names and now they were heading towards the Estate. June following Jair’s lead for this was her home, and she was host. The place was quote stunning, a manor and a garden. The Jedi Master had never had such splendid home of her own, she lived mostly aboard her ship or in a cell at the enclave. Besides her favorite dwelling was tents, pitched in the thick woodland where she could feel the wind blow through and listen to the bark breath with a creak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom