Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Candle in the Rain | Sacorria

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png
Sacorria

Zaiya perked up at that, "Oh, that would be a great place to start!" especially if the Jedi Archives had information on the most obscure species in the galaxy. Beaming a smile over to Phobos Phobos , the Lovalla teen eagerly encouraged her to relay to Aris Noble Aris Noble as much information as she could to him to help in his search.

"How about you let him know everything that you know so far, even if it seems insignificant. Anything and everything could be a clue." It would be something to try out. Hopefully, it would work out; if not, the least she could do is offer Phobos a ride to wherever she'd like to go, which might help out.

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Sacorria
Tags: Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , Aris Noble Aris Noble

5GKFNrC.png

"How about you let him know everything that you know so far, even if it seems insignificant. Anything and everything could be a clue."

"Well," she began, "I woke up on a planet that felt really... dark. It felt really draining to be there. The shuttle I hid on... they called it Orax. Uh... I also don't think my body is... Well, it isn't organic. It doesn't feel like I have flesh... Is that weird? It feels weird."

It was strange. She seemed to be like this by nature, but something about her felt like she should have skin, and organs. It was almost like she was in a body that she wasn't ment to be in. Not that Phobos had the memory to determine why it was she felt that way. It was all an enigma, one that the Ashspawn couldn't wrap her head around to make heads or tails of it. Unfortunately, that was where all of her information ended. She knew little more than what she had observes about herself.

"I think... that is unfortunately all I am aware of," Phobos sighed. "I know rather little I'm afraid."

xiqfVVX.png

"Orax?"

Aris blinked. He'd gotten up to toss down the towel and pull on a jacket so he could walk to the library, but he knew that world at least. He stepped back into view, glancing to Phobos's image before glancing to Zaiya.

"Shards come from Orax. If she feels the same, there's a strong possibility you are a Shard. .. Though I've never seen them have a shape at all, outside of a droid body provided for them. I'll call you back when I find something, okay?"

Phobos Phobos | Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti

BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png
Sacorria

Zaiya flashed Aris Noble Aris Noble a grateful smile, "Thank you Aris, that's perfect. At least it is a starting point for Phobos Phobos as well." the Lovalla teen turned to the Ashspawn and gave an encouraging grin.

"I knew he would have something at least to go off of." turning back to the Epicanthix, Zaiya gave a little wave, "You can call me anytime; I'll probably be up anyways," she told him. "I'll see you at the festival!" They had made an agreement to see each other at the festival at Ukatis, where they found out there was going to be one there. Dr. Izak said he would drop her off while he spoke to local researchers regarding using the Kyber crystals found there to power a new type of cybernetic enhancement.

With that done, Zaiya ended the holocall. If Aris found something, he would call her back. In the meantime... Zaiya turned to look at Phobos.

"Well, I can ask Dr. Izak if you'd like to travel with us to Ukatis. That way, you won't be alone here, and you can see where you'd like to go next to find out more?"

qXrM5Mv.png
xBoI1s8.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom