Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge Thread! (For those who don't know their format)

Sometimes you want to fight, but you don't know how or where. Well, if that's the case, post here with the individual that you wish to duel against. An admin will start a thread for you, with specific ruleset and location, depending largely upon their mood. Of course, if you have general preferences, please include those in your request.

Format Example:

Duelist 1: Revmeister
Duelist 2: Matsu Xiangu
Format preferences: We would prefer no blasters, but go wild
Canon: No

For this specific instance, I'm thinking that I would put the two on a volcanic planet, geysers shooting up steam every 5th post, and they have to fight with lightsabers and the force only. This of course, is just an example.

And so it begins. I am open to challenges from anyone who wants to take on a bounty hunter/OP guy. No real preference on the terms of the fight and such, I'm fairly flexible on that sort of thing.

Skylar Ichor

S
[member="Meanken"]

Bring it on! I'm open (and bored to death) for anything, except for blasters, unles you want an easyish kill, because I'll easily drop dead from fear at the sight of one, or run like a deer.

Duelist 1: The Man Himself, Logan of Little Coruscant
Duelist 2: Overbearing Boss, [member="Cryax Bane"]
Format preferences: Anything goes. Droids, Force, guns, whatever.

[member="Reverance"], edited it for you bb.

Please remember guys. The point of this specific thread is for when you have an agreed opponent and want a topic made for you, as opposed to making your own. If you need an opponent, please post in the other challenge thread.

Otherwise, follow the specific format I posted in the initial page to have your duel created. Thanks :)

Duelist 1: Meanken
Duelist 2: [member="Skylar Ichor"]
Format preferences: Opponent has requested a no blasters stipulation. Other then that, anything's cool.

Duelist 1: Fatty (Not sure which alt to use - Likely Stone Hermes or Triam Akovin depending on environment)
Duelist 2: [member="Krest"]
Format preferences: No preference, go wild, make it interesting :D

Duelist 1: Meanken
Duelist 2: [member=Felix Dunst]
Format preferences: This one's gonna be a bar fight, nothing but fists and whatever stuff happens to be around

Duelist 1: Felix Dunst
Duelist 2: [member="Vrag"]
Format preferences: No holds bared, everything but death goes. Go wild.
Location: Static Area / Destructible Environment / Environmental Damage Potential

A strangely mixed bag of Force Energy.
Duelist 1: Teto Gravos
Duelist 2: Fatty (Alt)
Format preferences: Everything goes, both master level

Because I have wondered how I would do in a good fight like this

Duelist 1: Nickolas (Da Fething Bomb!) Imura
Duelist 2: [member="Vrag"]
Format preferences:
  • No Force
  • No armor