Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Character of the Month - Announcement Thread

Congratulations to Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin , May 2024 Character of the Month!
QuFTyxa.gif

For the winner:
DvQ5bJ0.gif

Also for the winner:

Questions were asked, and here are the answers!​
IC, if your character were a gamer what sorts of games would they be into? FPS? Strategy? Maybe some good old fashioned roleplaying or even LARPing?

If Lodd was a gamer, the games he would play would be Crusader King's III, Star Wars: Forces of Corruption, Total War: Three Kingdoms

What's your favorite 'what if' moment for your character? An impactful event or major choice in their story that, if it had gone differently, would have changed the trajectory of their development. How do you imagine things might have gone if that was the case?

Hmm, if I had to have a what if moment for my character. An impactful event would have to be in The Beating Heart, where the Trade Federation decides not to assist in the Coup attempt by House Ulgo. If it had gone differently, the TF would have been branded as invaders and fully sided with the Dark Empire to prevent nationalization.

If you could change one thing about your character's arc or story, what would it be?

If I could change one thing about my character's arc of story, it would be to make them a Senator of an actual planet within the Alliance. Since Planets get voting rights, not corporations.

Gimmie your most embarrassing rp moment. Doesn't have to be with the nominated character or on chaos - just rp in general.

The most embarrasing rp moment would have to be getting rid of a character, that I could have used for another thread that came up on the board.

If you could meet one figure from galactic history, who would it be?

Bonus question because the first one sucked: What is your favorite flavor of milkshake?

I would like to meet Count Dooku, and my favorite milkshake is shamrock.

Who would you have picked for 'Character of the Month' if you had the choice?

Alicio Organa Alicio Organa , due to their amazing work.

Beans or rice?

What, in your opinion, is the worst sequel of all time?

Beans, and in my opinion the worst sequel of all time was Son of the Mask

How did you choose your characters name?

Searched up a Neimoidian Name Generator

In the cruel balance of fate and destiny, is there such a thing as free will when the yoke of the Force unerringly directs all beings with its invisible hand?

Yes, there is such a thing as free will.

What do you think makes for a fun/interesting thread?

What makes a fun/interesting thread is where the narrative is sorta free flowing, allowing each character to add their own ideas and perspectives on the issue.

What was your favorite thread that you participated in and why?

My favorite thread that I participated in was The Beating Heart, and because it had plenty of intrigue and power play within the thread. My favorite kind of storyline.

If you could make one change to Chaos, what would it be?

The one thing that I would like to change on chaos, is adding sector names to the map. Just so we know roughly where planets are. Like the Slice Region or Hutt Space for narrative purposes.

Are there any character types/traits/etc that are outside of your comfort zone to write/that you haven't written but want to try?

If so, I also propose a little creative thinking exercise:

Imagine what a character that includes those unfamiliar aspects might be like if you wrote it (stick to your style!), and briefly detail that character concept for us! Have fun with it!

I'd like to maybe write a Jedi Knight again. If I were to envision a possible scenario, I would suggest that they were brought into existence as a subordinate under the control of the Hutt Cartel. Progressing through the hardships of existence, they eventually managed to liberate themselves from the shackles of debt servitude amidst the chaos caused by the Bryn'adul Empire, ultimately achieving their freedom by eliminating their oppressive master.

Striving to liberate those who were also born into slavery, while criticizing the New Jedi Order for their perceived lack of effort in aiding them. The Jedi excessively preoccupied with interstellar conflicts, neglecting those who were not fortunate enough to possess such abilities.

It is a cold night on Hoth and the spa pool is bubblin', but you need to decide on what to watch on the holo, what vid are you choosing?

Daily Dose of the Galaxy (Parody of Daily Dose of the Internet)

A couple of questions came in a little later than when I got the answers, sorry!

Lodd Grimmin is our first entry into the…

hcO09iE.png

fpThXS6.png

Lodd Grimmin, May 2024​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom