Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character of the Month, Nomination thread.

I would like to nominate Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin .

The writing done on this character has brought back an edge to the corporate and political roleplay. Every interaction now between my character, his and other people's feels important. That something can be genuinely won or lost depending on an interaction, and the outcome of said interaction. I feel this is very important for the board because without this tension existing outside the dichotomy of the map game, invasions and battles I think the game in general would be a bit boring in some cases.

I haven't been back long enough to make a suggestion without there being bias towards the characters I've previously written with, but I did want to say that I really enjoyed it when Chaos Staff would do this in the past and I'm glad Tefka Tefka has jumped in to do this thread some justice, it's always nice to celebrate a characters IC contributions to Chaos <3

i literally have nothing to do with this thread this is all volunteer work

like even when you guys praise me ur wrong

just shut up and elevate each other don't worry bout what im doin, i'm listening to kendrick's euphoria staring bullet holes into ur avatar

you had a whole post to praise another writer and instead u chose to buttsniff me

I would like to nominate Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin .

The writing done on this character has brought back an edge to the corporate and political roleplay. Every interaction now between my character, his and other people's feels important. That something can be genuinely won or lost depending on an interaction, and the outcome of said interaction. I feel this is very important for the board because without this tension existing outside the dichotomy of the map game, invasions and battles I think the game in general would be a bit boring in some cases.

I second this, yeah. I don't know the actual writer but just from what i've seen in this public thread we're both in, dude knows how to cook.

Potentially Kyra Perl's Father
friendship ended with Shute Gunray Shute Gunray

Lodd Grimmin Lodd Grimmin is my new best friend (nomination)

icegif-281.gif

Ok anyway to get this back on track where it belongs to nominate an actual character...

I nominate Zax Danner Zax Danner - I have read quite a few threads of this character's exploits in the criminal underworld and boy is it entertaining. The character stays consistent and captures the underwolrd struggle of "wanting to actually get out of the life but stuck in a syndicate vicegrip" quite well. Loving the grittiness of it and looking forward to see where the character's story goes. Talk about character investment.

If you wanna be technical about it yeah, but if we’re being real they’re functionally the same thing.

MotM would encapsulate all characters written, and all community input from one writer. “Best at being an online person.”

CotM hopefully will be…this character really stood out as a great example of fun reads and exciting character work. “Best pretend person online.”

The only win once rule is just to spread the love. The natural flow of RP comings and goings maybe enough to give everyone a fair opportunity and mitigate the possibility of it becoming a torch that is passed around the biggest clique. I dunno!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom