Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character of the Month, Nomination thread.

I have a few people I wanted to nominate, though I noticed that Falentra Falentra already nominated Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , so that is at least one handily taken care of. Ali, if you want to know why, go check out the feedback thread, but to add onto what Falentra said, you have always played your character with a stalwart belief that what he is doing is correct and necessary, that despite all the struggles and failures, he yet still keeps going with an almost fanatical devotion. He may not be a person that ICly gets along with most, but he has always been a joy to see OOCly.

I would like to nominate Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean , you have written Empyrean beautifully, and though I have only seen a fraction of what the character was, you are able to give off the gravitas and weight of a character that is more an elder god than a man. Yet, even with that, you are able to play him as the kind of Sith that I find absolutely refreshing, and have wanted to play Malum as, a Sith that despite all the ills and evils they commit, you can fundamentally understand why they are that way.

And that even with all that they do, they have an absolute sense that what they are doing is right and necessary, for a greater goal than what mere morality could say. There is certainly a small essay worth of stuff I could say, but I'll leave it like that for now lol.

Brandyn Sal-Soren Brandyn Sal-Soren , may we be allowed to nominate more than one person?

There are a few people I could/would nominate, but not sure if I can nominate more than one.

But I would like to nominate Darth Strosius Darth Strosius !

Even before I made a character on Chaos, I followed along with his character's story and development and I really enjoyed what direction his Sith boy went. Writing with Strosius has been one hell of an amazing adventure; he's so sassy that you just never know what's going to happen next, but at the same time he's devoted to his cause and fearless and frankly, a very good teacher! I just love how complex and unique he is amongst other Sith, especially with his zealous nature. Not very many Sith would have the balls to face two Dark Lords in combat without an ounce of fear, and even be willing to face the Emperor, consequences be damned, because of how deeply he believes in his purpose and his visions and goals. Definitely can't wait to see more of his story and how it continues to unfold.

Aaaine

Everything, anything, for science.
I know she's been mentioned at least once, but my vote is quite an easy one. Efret Farr Efret Farr is the go to.

This is the sweetest and most kind writer on the site that took me in very quickly. As for her writing, I have been graced with putting together a wonderful story and storyline alongside one of the most unique characters I've ever seen. Her ability to write and convey ASL into written media is genuinely so impressive. Her stories are unique, her character is unique and the writer herself is everything we should strive to be as writers. Kind, caring, and incredibly creative.

Vote Efret. Easy one for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom