Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Percy Imura

Imura with a Table Knife
Hello,

The sith acolyte with a table knife is in need of character development. Percy Imura is currently within the one sith, but I don't think they'd fit her all too well. I'm thinking of something happening that will cause her to kinda leave them, but still be an ally and stuff. Just not a full member and apprentice. Like an outside source for stuff, see what I mean? She's going to still be a dark sider, but she's not the kind of person to hate people, kill people, and generally rely on hate, loathe, hate, hate, hate. Like she controls her anger and never goes berserk. I really don't know where she'd primarily be outside the sith, but I'm brainstorming.

EDIT: I've looked into the Obsidian Order and I'm extremely interested. I'm still looking for a reason for her to half leave the sith and become an associate instead of full member.

Anybody wanna help? Thank you,
~ Elvira.

Percy Imura

Imura with a Table Knife
[member="Castiel Lennox"] Maybe Percy recognizes the Jedi as a threat and attacks - however, after the fight ends, the conversation following causes her to think about some things...

Would you be able to start a thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom