Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classfied Discussions

Mauda

Here is where we all post questions, suggestions, statements etc. to be discussed. Basically anything that shouldn't be read by outsiders such as where our next hunt will be, what decisions we make in regards to government. That sort of thing.

Anyway. Something I've been meaning to put forward to you lot for the past week or so is.. Where do we Start?

I've been scouting for ideal planets and sure I've come across some good ones, but then it comes to WHERE those planets are. I feel like our start should be low-key and so should our development. In which case an inner-rim planet or one near another Empire won't do. So I've also looked at backwater planets, not many of which are hidden, (The only well hidden/hard to access planet is Kessel. I've thought about setting up on its Garrison Moon but ehh).

I'm currently partial to starting on Zakuul as its literally in the middle of nowhere and the last time it was touched was 4000 years ago. But I still need some details on that.

Finally I came to the conclusion, why not just make a planet.

So basically, we're an equal government and I didn't want to rush ahead without your input/approval.

Shall we make a planet for the Cabal to HQ on and start the Empire?

[member="Demitry Draskovits"]
[member="Ravenous"]
(Can't mention Templar, his name is broken ._.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom