Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coalition Keepers

Coalition Keepers

Defenders of the peace and seekers of the truth. The Keepers are a force order dedicated to investigating and uprooting elements which seek to bring down the Coalition. Counterparts to the Rangers, they are true law enforcement rather than a militant order. Unlike more monastic force orders, the Keepers believe that the force is a tool to be used in the pursuit of justice and defense of peace, rather than the be-all and end-all. That isn’t to say a Keeper may not have their individual philosophies, but it is simply not an order immersed in such things.

Members of the Keepers are not bound to a true leadership either, but rather an oath they swear.

Oath of the Keepers
I am a servant of the law, a guardian of peace;
I will protect the innocent, seek truth in all things;
I will not break or abuse the laws of my station;
Nor will I execute the unarmed or surrendered;
On this I swear to uphold in life and until death.

Furthermore, Keepers are bound by the laws and customs of their environment. To disobey them is to break their oath, and to break their oath is to be excommunicated. Thusly it is essential that a Keeper relies on wit and prudence to investigate and uproot the enemies they hunt. Keepers may also labour in security operations, and assist in the personal safety of Coalition officials.

Keeper Roster

Below are active Keepers. To become a Keeper simply ask in this thread and I'll update the roster accordingly.

1. Roster spot
  2. Roster spot
  3. Roster spot
  4. ...

[member="Tavi Riley"]

Well well then let's get you started. Consider yourself a Keeper, adhere to the code and let's find your a partner....I can write with you for one, Theo is a Ranger so a joint mission would work, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom