Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coming Home

So the infection I have is pretty serious. It's going to require 6-8 weeks of IV antibiotics. Thankfully I don't have to stay in the hospital for this duration. They figured out a way for me to take care of everything at home, with home health care coming to visit once a week to give me some extra help. They also placed a permanent IV in, and are teaching me how to run the antibiotics myself. So, the bad news - I'm still seriously ill. The good news, I get to go home this afternoon. So, I should be back to posting as usual, in just a day or two once I'm settled and comfortable at home.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

@anyone I'm posting with currently

Oh my gosh! I'm so happy to see you back! But don't rush anything, alright? If you don't feel well, don't post. Once you're feeling a little better, I would love to thread with you some time!
<3

Thank you for the well wishes guys. :) *hugs all*

And Felicity, I'd love that. :)

Also Anja! You owe me a post, or no strippers!

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] | [member="Enigma"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Felicity Mason"]

*hugs Spencer tightly in return*

So glad to finally be home. Nearly a week in the hospital is most unpleasant. 6-8 weeks in the hospital (which was the original plan) would have been a special level of hell. So thankful and happy to be home. *curls most happily on the couch with her laptop to hang out while her IV runs*

Thanks Jay :)

[member="Spencer Jacobs"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom