Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corrupted Lessons | Descent of a Neutral

Warren Century was not the person who was one to normally resort to paying a Sith high amounts of credits to do anything. But given that he needed to learn the Force Power known as "Alchemy" before he could even study it's counterpart Alkahest from the Jedi Warren had decided he'd best start with something else. This is why he had put an ad out online in order to see what he could draw in. Perhaps someone might be willing to accept the invite to train him. Above all else he needed to learn more of the powers the Force possessed. Alchemy was only a means to that end and a way for him to begin studying and becoming a master with both sides of the force. "When will he get here?"

"Sooner than you think. Patience is pretty important for the lessons you seek." Normally Ferus wouldn't so much as entertain the idea of answering an online ad. Was there really a new way to learn with darklessons.org? Probably. And no, the Sith wasn't even interested in the money. Why would he be? The things he wanted couldn't come from money. All he needed was blood.

And new blood would work. Stepping right out of the shadows themselves (He did love a dramatic entrance) the Sith Lord came into view of [member="Warren Century"] draped in his signature tattered red cloak. Talk about entrances right? His burning red eyes looked the man over for a moment or two, before a surprisingly white smile took over the Sith's features.

"So you're the one who wanted to learn blood magic online? Do you know how silly that is?"

Warren looked over the individual. The red cloak marked him as a sith possibly. But he was partially right. Advertising that he was looking for someone to teach him that online was foolish. "Yes, I know it may appear silly. But given I've learned up to the Knight level of force powers, and lightsaber skills I decided I needed to widen out and learn something harder." Warren paused for a moment. "So Master, would you be willing to teach me? In return I could build you something I have the designs for, a sort of energy shield. I've even acquired Cortosis, but haven't had much use for it actually."

"Knight level force powers? What do you think this is, a video game?" There was almost a look of disbelief on Ferus's face as he listened to [member="Warren Century"] . This man was certainly odd. Very odd. "Look kid, I don't need anything you've got to offer. I'm all set. I was just genuinely curious to see who would ask the whole galaxy how to learn blood magic. Do you understand this sort of stuff can get you killed? It's literal blood magic. Takes the blood of someone to work. And of course Sith Magic, but you get the idea. Get it?"

"Yes, I quite understand. Given how many can use the talents of Alchemy, it makes sense that a company who is getting into weapons, alchemical items are the next step." said Warren as he looked at the individual. "So how must I prove my resolve to learn from you?" As he asked this Warren thought about what he should do next.
Learning the force fro this guy was about the only option. But how could he compensate him?

"Resolve? I don't really care for resolve. Don't misunderstand my words. Just saying that your invitation could have brought someone who could have killed you." Or something like that. Regardless, someone was gonna die. Unfortunately for the figure in the shadow behind Ferus, it was him. The bundled man was brought out, gagged and clearly brought for one reason. Blood. He floated in the air as the Sith casually used the Force to bring him over. "I assume murder doesn't bother you."

Another bit of Force was used to rip up the floor between the pair. A simple, crude basin was formed from the crushed and shaped material, and the body was set just before it. "Come now, the first lesson. How to create a basin."

Warren nodded as he watched. "So today, the first lesson is how to create a basin. Good to know." He'd watch as the guy was murdered by Darth Ferus. It didn't bother him, because he'd ordered the extinction of a bunch of Tusken Raiders on Tatooine. When they'd proved...nuisances of themselves he decided they needed a harsher lesson. Thank goodness he wasn't on that backwater planet right now. Eventually he'd need to acquire a ship of his own though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom