Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Coruscant Underworld Hijinks

Nero is a young scoundrel who thinks he's charming and is always on the lookout for a new adventure. He is a refugee from Sith Order space currently landlocked to Coruscant but will eventually obtain transport offworld and be available for future threads elsewhere. Has Force potential but so far untrained.

Some potential ideas:
  • Compete against Nero in an underground swoop race. Could adapt podracing rules or predetermine the outcome.
  • Hire Nero's biker gang the Dark Star Hellions as street muscle.
  • Recruit Nero for a heist crew to help pull off a job that goes sideways.
  • Help Nero steal a ship or try to stop Nero from stealing your ship.
  • Investigate some disappearances near the wharf on level 1313 and help Nero dispense vigilante justice.
  • Jedi encounters. Nero is curious about the Force and might attempt to break into the Coruscant temple now that most of the NJO has evacuated.
  • Nero stumbles on a secret darkside or Imperial agent's operation. Not so curious about joining the Sith after they conquered his homeworld.
  • or whatever open to other storylines

Damien's slowly making his way through threads on a long-winded and misadventures filled trip to Coruscant, so we should definitely do some scoundrel stuff sooner than later. Off the top of my head the first three ideas are cool. Also I really dig the concept of being part of a Swoop Bike Gang, that's dope! The Fourth idea is also definitely feasible since Damien's got a pretty dope starfighter, and the next one just sounds fun tbh, so add it to the list of good ideas.

I'll do some thinkin' while i'm at work, then toss you a dm later. We'll cook something up.

I was thinking the first idea! I had an idea for an underground swoop race which was putting up some kind of artifact as a reward for the winner (which gives my girl SF-3335 SF-3335 an in). Would you be interested in that? I can work with either using a modified version of the Hoth ruleset (some changes to make it more conducive to a private thread) or predetermining!

Nero Drake Nero Drake

I was thinking the first idea! I had an idea for an underground swoop race which was putting up some kind of artifact as a reward for the winner (which gives my girl SF-3335 SF-3335 an in). Would you be interested in that? I can work with either using a modified version of the Hoth ruleset (some changes to make it more conducive to a private thread) or predetermining!

Nero Drake Nero Drake
id also be down to race or anything that would require some muscle
I might just start a race thread rather than wait. We'll see what I get up to later today.

Looks like there's some broad appeal for the swoop race idea. Might be a good idea to use the Hoth ruleset and make it a group thread. Don't mind if Kivah gets started on it.

Damien's slowly making his way through threads on a long-winded and misadventures filled trip to Coruscant, so we should definitely do some scoundrel stuff sooner than later. Off the top of my head the first three ideas are cool. Also I really dig the concept of being part of a Swoop Bike Gang, that's dope! The Fourth idea is also definitely feasible since Damien's got a pretty dope starfighter, and the next one just sounds fun tbh, so add it to the list of good ideas.

I'll do some thinkin' while i'm at work, then toss you a dm later. We'll cook something up.

My DMs are open. We can spin something off the public thread or I can steal your ship.

Cool stuff. My working concept for the Dark Star Hellions is they are a group like the Hell's Angels or Justicars from swtor. They're a gang, they do illegal stuff, but they're also the closest thing to justice you can get in some parts of the undercity because they at least have a moral code. I'll get in touch with you on voice or something and figure out the details.

If anyone is interested, there’s a thread about underworld people coming together to defend Coruscant from the upcoming Sith incursion.

Link Here

Fun idea. Bummer that I don't really have a Core World based crime lord for this. Nero isn't meant to be a kingpin type character but maybe some day!

Damn. I just got here, though.

We can run it.

giphy.gif

I'd love to write! If you still have thread space, I return from vacay on Monday

ok I break into ur old temple to do some tasteful graffiti

Crime? I do crime! Crime be fun!

giphy.gif

I've always wanted to rob a fancy skyhook. We could do a heist thread that stumbles across a darkside cult or something more grounded.

I'm heavy on threads atm, but my late character Ryv Ryv was also from 1313, and my current character is an enjoyer of vigilante justice!

I'd love to get in on round 2 or 3 of threads if you're still looking to write then.

We can meet up at Rik's. Maybe there's some Imperial agents snooping around or we could run a version of the changeling baby.

Starleaves n Stimcafs
Kivah Kivah
It looks good; we should probably spin off our own OOC thread for it so as not to clutter this one. It also gives it more eyes on it. If needed, I can bump it with another post tomorrow or later tonight, and a dice roll, as those two posts were introductions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom