Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crazy Rich Jedi

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"I don't see why not." She said it and thinking on the tombs and the ghosts... "As to ghosts I wouldn't worry about them, the tombs serve a purpose to training and testing your skills... secretly they are mostly harmless and a mixture of advanced training as well as smoke and mirrors to give the illusion of danger to the ones being trained. We want you to learn but we also want you to be safe." She said it and the valley was coming into the distance... the clouds above it breaking to give view to the massive white barked tree with the thickest trunk that was not native to the world and a forest on different layers... the mountains around it having peaks that looked like fingers coming up out of the planet. Noriko pointed to some of it and there were more areas of the mountains around them. "There are weather stations and shielding towers around the valley and the mountains to control the weather patterns and clean the air... airbourne pathogens from biological weapons are less likely to work here and force storms that darksiders are happy to throw around can be stopped." She said it while looking at more of it. "And there you can see in the distance one of the entrances to the underground... a hallow region of Atrisia literally filled with ancient atrisians and wonders few others have seen."

There was almost a palatable excitement coming from Xian when the answer was given about eating the fruit. She had fallen back by about five steps but caught up quickly and resumed a spot about a pace behind Noriko as she listened to the advice she was giving her. For a teen, Xian really did try to listen but quite often, she felt she knew better and would do whatever she wanted anyway.

Feeling relief though, the ghosts weren't actually going to harm her. Most of her fears subsided and the only negative feeling was her being a little nervous.

"I want to learn how to control the weather! Remember you said you knew somebody that could teach me?"

Skipping now, the excitement dominated the teen as they made their way along together.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

The area of the mountains they were able to touch down in was largely open... massive stone archways that led into mountain trails. Brightly colored jedi in robe style kimono's that held sabers on their hips. All with jar'kai style showing two blades one regular and one shoto blade. Noriko was moving and allowed Xian to stay with her... it wouldn't be as bad if she got lost but the the temple was here as Noriko looked back at her and nodded. "Come along." A smile playing on her lips when she was walking towards one of the laarger archways and gilded AAtrisian jedi stood there. Golden kimono's with flowers on them in varying shades, sabers on their hips and long hair in ponytails... jewels adorning them as it presented for the jedi the largest sight one could behold. Noriko stopped and looked up at one of them as she spoke with a grin. "Jum'undai." She said it with a smile and the atrisian looked at her for a moment before embracing her. "Welcome back NOriko.... we missed having you around here." Noriko stopped for a moment and looked at Xian. "THis is an old friend... at least things will not be boring now."

The young teen almost felt naked walking among the grandeur of Atrisia. Her clothes weren't shiny like those around her. Then again Noriko wasn't dressed like them either but it made her feel a bit self-conscience of how she looked. Wanting to make a good impression, this was one thing she lacked.

"Master Noriko..."

With the order to come along and keep up with her said, Xian closed her mouth and did exactly what the Master said. As promised, she stayed near her and did not wander more than about three steps away in any direction. While they walked through, she took the time to look around and at the people, they were approaching.

Keeping herself almost hidden behind Noriko, she tried to be smaller than she already was when they stopped. Of course, Noriko had other ideas and brought some attention to her.

"How so?"

Scuffling her feet into her ground, she looked down at them with her hands behind her back. Not at all looking in the direction of Noriko or the man she had just hugged.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

NOriko looked at her and spoke. "Well last time we were around each other someone.. not going to name any names." SHe said it and was pointing with her thumb. "THought it would be a good idea to mess with an Umanushi's Longma... problem was they are very good with their mounts and the longma didn't flinch it just sort of sneezed on him this thick flem and dumped a basket of feathers over his head." She snickered remembering it. "What she isn't telling you it that she was in charge of distracting him and after all of that she was getting chased through the street naked." NOriko looked at him and then at Xian. "In my defense he was really really hot..."

The teen was still looking at the ground as Noriko started answering her question. Looking up when a name and an animal were mentioned, there was clear confusion written on her face.

"These things might be common knowledge to you, Master Noriko and MasterJum'umdai but I have no idea what you're talking about."

Listening to the embarrassing story though, Xian couldn't help but smile a little.

"I can't imagine running around naked in public..."

She was getting drawn into the conversation without even really realizing it.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

Noriko looked at her and thought about how to explain it but settled for.... "Ah well a longma is easy enough eight legs, long body and tall with a tongue that can grab and teeth for gnashing but it is fast and meant to be ridden across the plainss. The Umanushi are the horselords of Atrisia.. think wookiee sized humans with colorful capes, elaborate hair styles and their leader is for all intents and purposes possibly a god... or just a powerful force user we have never really been able to tell." SHe said it but looked at Xian having the grin stay on her face... "But they largely stay in their valley and mountains... not coming out this far unless they have to so running into one would be rare."

"Sounds like a mean spider..."

The girl muttered this under her breath and looked around to try and find one of these beasts. Wanting nothing more than to stay a very far distance from one. Even if they were safe to ride, Xian did not want to meet one up close and personal.

The Umanushi interested her greatly and when Noriko said it was rare to see one, she looked like some sort of bubble had been burst. Letting out a sigh, she just nodded.

"Can we visit there? I want to see one."

Her gaze returned to her Master as she spoke and the concern of meeting the spider beast faded slightly.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

There was a look when Xian said that she wanted to visit the valley of the horselords and it was something that they could do.. might not be easy but oh there was a way... travel might be the biggest thing but she was going to have to work on that... "Alright we can go and do that.. they are not always happy to receive visitors but if we do it right we should be able to get a chance to travel to one of their cities." NOriko had a goal now after all.. well another one for the objective list they would just have to go and see what they might be able to get into as she was leading Xian down the pathway from the port to the temple itself. THe massive branches of the trrees were there.. winding and the albino tree was massive with carved areas and stone work coming out of the temple trunk. Noriko motioned with a hand keeping Xian close. "The temple itself is built into the tree and goes from the top to the base with the largest branches able to reach across the valley and having built onto them parts of it.. thousands of Wukong jedi are able to be herre as well as equipment and there is food made this farr in as well as medical areas for those trying to settle in the surrounding mountains."

Even though the teen wanted to smile, the hint that the horse lords did not like visitors squished some of her happiness.

"Maybe pretend to be peaceful envoys? It's not far from the truth and I promise not to hurt them. Besides...they would probably be able to squash me easily. Lords can do that."

It was a different kind of Lord Xian was talking about but she didn't clarify the statement. Noriko could probably figure out what kind of Lord the girl meant. They were both Jedi.

Her eyes followed the direction Noriko pointed and she listened to what was said quietly. Then it burst out...

"What kind of food?"

Her stomach growled again and he cheeks turned bright pink.

"All I can think about is food! And I just ait too. I'm sorry, Master Noriko."

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She snickered at that and yes... food was important and they could find a way to do it... for the girl she would do a lot if only because she had been so neglected by Sor-Jan she needed some excitement and intrigue. "Oh the food." A smile appearing on her face. "You know the usual rice, veggies, meats, food pastes, fruits, breads and sweet creams.... as well as some of the best food fabricators in the galaxy so technically you can make whatever you want." She said it with raised eyebrows though of interest and was walking with a small skip. "and it can all be yours for the low low price of admission... or like just follow me in and I'll feed your bottomless hole of a stomach."

While Noriko felt Xian had been neglected, that thought never crossed the girl's mind. After the age of three, she had been an orphan. She had been taken care of but nobody had ever really treated her well. In fact, Noriko had treated her the best since she was an infant. If she were younger, she might even start to consider the Master a mother figure. Pushing aside the thought of family, she listened to what was said and nodded quietly.

As different foods were mentioned, looks crossed her face as veggies and food pastes were pointed out.

"Those are so tasteless! And fake food is still fake...even if it tastes divine. Ugh."

Instead of complaining more about the variety of food, Xian fell into step quickly behind the other Jedi.

"I'll still try it!"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

She chuckled at that and yes tasteless food was bad which was why you needed to have some of the best and this was atrisia where their little cakes sold in the greater galaxy for the price of a star destroyer... one.... the emperor and empress and Junko... Shoma were somehow able to manage such craziness with the banks and exchange rates and the GA she didn't know if they were aware of all of it. "Good... we will have plenty with taste anyway and I am fairly certain.... that you can't eat more then me." She said it and slid a hand into her belts slip for a moment. "But even if you do... Master Sor-Jan is as always paying." She said it with a grin heading into the temple... well a part of it as the Agora was massive with the tree and lined with rooms and walkways that would let them go anywhere and there were the different tombs which served as trial areas. Noriko was going in and to the mess hall for the two of them to be able to move and check out more of it as the scents and sounds of the kitchen was there. "Order all of the things that you might want... we'll be able to make it and get it."

Following Noriko, the teen was silent for once. The imposing sheer size of the building she was being led into shocked her to be quiet—at least for the moment. Soon enough, the surprise wore off, and she couldn't help but smile at the challenge given to her by the other woman.

"I bet I can! My left leg is hollow, and I can stuff food in there."

This wasn't the truth, but she had heard the saying before and used it now. At the mention of Sor-Jan, she chewed on her lower lip for a second before speaking her mind.

"Will I ever see him again?"

He had picked her up off the street, taken her under his wing, and then pretty much disappeared. Xian really didn't think about him much, and that was probably better for her. As the conversation continued about food, she nodded and took in a large sniff.

"I don't know where to start!"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Eventually." She looked at her and gave a look and a nod and with all of the food she grabbed some. "My old master has a way of coming back around eventually. It might not seem like it but he actually does like people. He just is really bad at keeping in contact." She said it and there was plenty of food for the two of them awhile she found a place to sit and welcome it all. The grin widening when she took a bite having the drinks the droid was providing for herself and some for Xian. "But do not worry about it... I will train you until he returns and who knows what you will be able to learn from me." SHe said it with a nod of her head that was more sure as she knew what Sor-Jan had taught her as well as a whole lot more.

For a thirteen-year-old girl, she nodded almost sagely when her question was answered. As Noriko continued, her eyes just about popped out of her head.

"He's YOUR OLD MASTER? How?"

The exclamation was not actually very loud, but it would be clearly heard by anybody close to them. Following her, Xian clapped her hands over her mouth in surprise. She didn't think before that came out, and sometimes, she really wished she had more control. Hopefully, that would come with time and age.

"What do you plan to teach me? Should I call you Master? I don't feel that would be proper, but that is up to you."

Taking a large bite of some mysterious food, her cheeks bulged, but she finished chewing. Pushing the plate away, she picked up the drink, which was gone in just a few moments.

"Whatever that was...it's disgusting.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"Well, when I was younger he trained me and now I am a master and he has been one for a few hundred years... just looks like a kid." She said it and looked at Xian with a nod. "But it works easily enough and don't be rude about the food. Master Sor-Jan spent a lot of credits so that we could eat in this luxury." She said it with her grin only getting wider as she wrapped an arm around the girls shoulder. "But I aam getting ahead of myself.. we got crystals so that you would be able to make a saber for yourself.. come on lets do that."

There were some things Xian's mind could wrap around, but this wasn't one of them. Even though Noriko tried to explain how Sor-Jan could have been her Master and now Xian's, it just did not make any sense to the teen. Then again, nobody explained his race or how long-lived he was.

"But it was gross, Noriko!"

Luckily, she had snagged something to snack on since it was clear there wasn't any additional time to eat more. The Master grabbed her and led her to another area—one that was probably far more important to the young Jedi.

"Do the colors mean anything special?"

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Xian Xiao Xian Xiao

"At times they do, at one point in the jedi order there were three blue for the guardians. martial fighters and saber experts, yellow for the sentinels who sought out dangers and resisted the darkside when they encountered it... and green for the consulors who sought to understand the force but there are a dozen and more colors in the galaxy that can appear and kyberite can color the blade based off of the one who bonds with it." She said it and looked at her while she had her saber staff and showed it. "The other things will be what kind fo saber you want to make. Our mutuaal master has a single blade, I have a staff and other jedi use two blades at times... there is really no problem or wrong choice."

Finally, there was an answer that would help Xian on her Jedi path.

"What about a color for a Jedi that can harness the elements?"

This was something the girl hadn't been able to display much to Noriko. Maybe some air and fire, but she hadn't touched anything earth or water. Then again, there hadn't been much opportunity to show off her skills. There wasn't another person like her that she had ever heard of.

Perhaps there was a crystal that the teen was meant to have that would be just as unique as she was. Listening to the older woman's words, she nodded and did not hide the slight smile.

Noriko Ike Noriko Ike

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom