Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creative Ability To The People.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, well, well. Black Sun's Factory section is *Blows off dust* rather unused. I'd like to change that. This is a forum of public ideas, a place for you to create what you think would be good for Black Sun. Guns, armor, ships, tanks, bread makers. Whatever suits your fancy you want.

Of course this is a testing ground. Where either Domino or I will judge your creation and offer council. If we like it, we can get it moved off to the factory for another round. And if they pass it, it can be used for the faction.

Not that you can't just make something from your own company or a contracted company for an item or ship you want for yourself or the public at large as you crime it up with us. Its just for faction items. Things all Suns and Suns alone can use. Proper channels should be taken. And this is it. We wana see that shiny Sun tag on your item. We really do. Cause products gota be made and people paid. Who doesn't like fat government contracts anyways?

So I say to you good people. The ability for you to create is here. And all you need to do is try... really hard... cause factory judges are snippy. But we can help, and heck anyone can give their input. So create if you want to see something new and progress. You've got the power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom