Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Crystal Hunt gone wrong(?)

il_fullxfull.1947749169_ldm2.jpg

She roamed around the forest of Veridia, a simple world but she was not here for its people and the like, she was here for its resources, but she was not one to deal with traders and the like so she searched around for a cave to gather a few resources herself, for her own personal projects, she dawned her Armor and Sword and lightsabers on her belt as she looked around little did she know this hunt would land her for a rather interesting encounter, she continued scanning around for these veins or a cave entrance to traverse...she would be lieing if she wasn't abit bored and hoped to see some fighting here that part of her always hungry and anxious even on a quiet world and a simple resource gathering mission, she kept her ship away from her but ready for autopilot retrieval whenever she needed.

She hoped to find a cave soon so she can get her resources and leave ..she had other things to do.

Braze Braze

Gear
Mask | Knife | Gauntlets | Saber-Claws | Boots | Ring | Fang | Charms x3 | Training lightsaber | Resurgence | Corsage | Calypso | Sentry | Requiem | Echo | Twilight | Amulate | G.O.O | Survival Kit | Exo-Arm | Ashwing

dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png

Braze was searching for crystal deposits. He could sense them all around, even in the forests. He had encountered problems with others in the caves the last time he was hunting for crystals, but out here, he could keep an eye on his surroundings. He felt the stone calling to him and discovered a small deposit of crystals sprouting from a stream. He spotted one that seemed to call out to him, and so... he plucked it up. "Hello there," Braze purred. "Welcome to the Party~" He moved to place this particular gem alongside the other Kyber crystals he had picked up earlier that day. He already had four others. This was becoming easier to do.

She stopped her walking when she sensed a light sided presence, behind her helmet she smiled as it would seem her hunt for crystals has found her more ..lucrative prey, she made her way to the source and what she stumbled across was mildly disappointing, when she sensed the presence initially she was hoping to see a more experienced or at least older target but what she found was a child picking up crystals like one would pick candy from a store, either way she slowly approached, it wasn't hard to hear her this armor wasn't built for stealth it was built for durability and survivability for now as she approached she did keep her senses on guard incase there was others around when she spoke her voice was deepened a little but the feminine tone was still present.

Long way for a little youngling too be out here on there own is it not?

It was clear what she was but for now she kept on guard to fight or chase, though she hoped they would run.

Braze Braze

Braze plucked up another rock and cleaned it off before tucking it away. As he turned to face the voice that spoke to him, his hand instinctively moved to his braid, twirling it around his fingers before running them down the braid, tracing the beads, and finally brushing the blackened feather tipped in red.

Soft jade green eyes swept over her form, curiously studying her appearance. "Is it? I don't think so. Do you live near here, Miss?" Braze asked, looking around expectantly as if searching for a nearby cottage or house in the woods.

When she observed the child tracing his braid she caught sight of that feather, she recognized whose feather that was from Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax Teresa Pelles | Darth Pellax 's wings, curios how did this one get a hold of that feather did she just stumble across it or was there more too it then that, She leaned against one of the trees arms crossed as she looked at him with a light chuckle.

I do not live near here i was...exploring as it where, what about you? do you live around here...also forgive my curiosity but I noticed that feather on your braid..its quite pretty.

Everything within her wanted to start slicing and dicing this padawan but she decided for amusement to toy with him while seeing how much information she can get out of him before the inevitable conflict..well..that and its always good to see if she is going to be dealing with reinforcements at any point in time before hand

Braze Braze

"Maybe I do Maybe I don't. " Braze chirped softly.

"Thank you... A little birdy gave it to me. " He stated simply as he stopped fidgeting with it.

He eyed her warily. "Are you perhaps lost?" He asked having taken note that she seemed to be looking for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom